• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Transformers

bcbfb6d9496ee9c036cd2af84eb10b4c--manga-anime-anime-art.jpg Aurora Black
In the year 3020, all technology has been advanced but everything still looked modern like in the 2000's. The cities all carried one common look, it was a lot more futuristic than him the country. 19 year old girl named Aurora currently worked on a black challenger in the shop. She worked as a mechanic. The shop known as, "Nuts and Bolts". The owner thought it would be good for laughs and attraction. It was. It had been four in the afternoon it was almost five to close up shop but usually Aurora would stay over as her spare time. She enjoyed her job. Right now she was saving up for a car so far she held about 1,900 dollars in emergency car fund. Walking from street to street and occasional bus rides became exhausting to come home to. Especially since her home was just outside the city into a small town. Luckily music held her together and kept her from distractions.

Roller drives into town on the new street
Roller: The human settlements have gotten an upgrade.
He continues his patrol through the city. Roller then halts in front of a small auto shop.
Roller: I could use a tune up.
He projects his holomatter avatar Into the store.
Roller: Can I get a tune up for my car outside?

First Aid looks around. Not a single human in sight. He then proceeds to fold his legs and meditate. He loved meditation. He begins to move his arms and perform Cybertronian yoga. This clams First Aid and puts him into a higher degree mental state.

Aurora finished putting her things and leaving the care to finish for tomorrow. She hears a car roll up and and someone asking for a tune up. She looks at the clock then back at the stranger as if debating. She hums then gives in. "Suppose one last client won't hurt." Aurora smiles and grabs her tools. "Of course. Just slide right on those rails in the shop." She pointed out then stood at the very end to help adjust the cars parking.

Roller drives into the repair bay.
Roller: It has been a while since my last tune up. How much will it cost?
He stirs off his engines and creates fake keys to give Aurora.
Roller: Here you go.
His holomatter avatar gives Aurora the keys.

First Aid peacefully stares at the world, entranced by its beauty.
First Aid: I love this world.
He transforms and heads into town searching for another Autobot. He spots Roller heading into a repair bay.
First Aid: That's odd.
He parks in the front of the building and waits for Roller to be done.
Deary Deary

Aurora walks over to the work bench to get a tool box and her slider. She shoves the keys in her pocket and lays on the board after opening the tool box. "Nah, don't worry about it. Its on the house. Im sure you have to get back home if you came this late at night as an emergency." The white haired girl slides under the car and looks under the car for a moment just to check if everything is fine. It was starting to get dark so it was hard to see very clearly. Everything seemed fine for now. She slides out and opens the hood to check the engine, oil, battery and all that stuff. She notices something damaged inside the car. She really didn't want to go through the hassel of taking the battery out and repairing it. So she glances over at the client and smiles. "Um...think you can go over to that cabinet and check if my wrench is over there?" She asks

Roller's holomatter avatar walks on over tot he cupboard to find multiple wrenches. I can't remember which bolts I take, he thinks. He searches through the cupboard looking for something that looks familiar. Finally he gives up.
Roller: What size?

First Aid hears the ruckus going on inside and can't help but laugh. The higher class bots always made him smile. He then does a scan of the building to see if there is anything actually wrong with him. The scan comes back as he thought it would, Roller being just fine and a secondary signal. A second Cybertronian?, first Aid thinks. He then dismisses it as Roller's holomatter avatar.

While the client walks on over, Aurora takes the chance to touch the side of the car making her eyes glow blue and sending some nano machines to repair the damaged part. The glow fades and her vision turns back to the stranger starting to turn around. She quickly grabs a perfectly sized wrench and smiles. "Nevermind I found one thanks." She pretends to screw on the bolt then closes the tool box and finishes up the remaining tune ups finally closing the hood. "That should do it. You're all set sir. Have a safe trip back home." She grabs her tool box and places it back on the shelf.

Roller: Tahnk you.
His holomatter avatar gets into him. Roller pulls out of the Autobot shop and finds First Aid Waiting for him.
Roller: Have you been spying on me?
First aid: Of course not.
The two take a drive through the city.

First Aid: I was wondering, does your avatar give off a signal?
Roller: No, why?
First Aid: Soemthing just isn't adding up.
They continue to drive towards an abandoned ware house. When they near it, the door opens and admits them. When the two are safely inside they transform.
First Aid: There is something about that girl that is off.
Roller jumps onto his massive couch.
Roller: You say that with everyone.
Roller begins to play a game on their massive television screen.
First Aid sits at his desk and studies the readings in the area over the past few months.

Aurora's smile fades as she switches it to pained one. "Dang. I shouldn't have used my powers." She mutters and quickly puts everything away and closes shop then turns to her boss whom was in his office. "See you tomorrow Don Vic!" The bearded man waves and smiles good bye. The woman. Held a jacket over her stained overalls, beany and he hood thrown over to hide her face, a black bandana with a skeleton jaw attached to the cloth hanging from her pocket. Currently listening to music holding her messenger bag as she walks down the streets at night then taking a bus finally ending up to another town, heading to her home to her apartment. She slams the door behind her kicking her shoes off heading to the couch and groaning from the long day. After a few minutes of resting, she walks over to the fridge and takes a soft canned drink then returning to her couch. It was the same everyday, and when she did have a chance or a day off usually spending it over sleeping, on the computer doing her hobby or grocery shopping even clothes shopping for herself. She wisher it was like this but knew she was on the run. It was a matter of when.

(don't worry it will get interesting soon this is just to show how she is)

First Aid continues to research the signal.
First Aid: Signal conincides with the auto body shop.
He looks at the lay of the land and where the signal usually heads.

Roller: I got you you piece of scrap!
He completes the level. He then proceeds to stand and do a victory dance.
Roller: Alright now onto the next one.
He sits back down and continues

Two days have passed since that day, Aurora held her guard down for a moment thinking she would be fine since nothing has happened. It was Saturday, Aurora decided to cash in her check head told the dealers to look for a car. Money in hand ready to buy a new car for herself. Once arriving she was immediately given a tour showing her the cars and their mechanics. She frowns noticing the price became higher than when she last checked. Aurora couldn't afford a care with this price but it was a need especially because it was getting annoying getting to work on foot. She figured she had to wait a while longer or head to a crappy dealer to buy one cheap and fix it herself but it was too much money.

Later that night, Aurora started walking back home taking the city streets. As she does, she notices something following her. More like suspicious people watching her after every glance she gives them. The people pretending not to see Aurora. "Shoot they found me." Aurora walks casually down the street. After the turn on the corner she throws her hood making a run for it trying to blend into the crowds. Three people followed her. One dressed in a vest and appearing formal, one in a jacket, and the other like a biker. The biker chases after her making everyone panic and scream when it drove into the streets. Using the human shield, Aurora took the opportunity to slip through the alleyways and into another route of the streets. She could hear foot steps on the roof. On every shot at her trying to tranquilize her. Maybe even more. She could hear the ricochet shots bouncing on the walls almost hitting her.

Roller: Our auto mechanic needs our help.
First Aid: Go get her.
Roller transforms, scans a Truck, and drives away looking for Aurora. He finds the alley she is in. He opens his door and turns on the lights.
Roller: Get in!

First Aid continues to study Aurora. He finds the answer.
First Aid: By the spark of Primus.
He drops his tools then sets up a diagram of what she could be.

Aurora looks behind her as she makes a run for it checking to see if her enemies were behind her. She didn't hear the car call her as it opened its door. Instead she trips and stumbles into the car. She groans rubbing her head noticing she was inside an awesome car. She shakes the thoughts. It wasn't time to admire a car. "Crap this better not be a government vehicle." She searches for a person but finds no one. It was strange to her.

Roller: get in!
As he talked, his stereo lit up. His windows tinted and because impenetrable. He turns on his lights.
Roller: First Aid ready the base

First aid finishes the diagram.
First Aid: Wow
He begins to think of how she came to be, origins and others. When he finishes he downloads everything to his tablet and throws the base into lockdown.
First Aid: Base ready

Aurora listens to radio which she assumed talking. What was crazy is that the car glowed a bit brighter then dimmed every time it spoke. Like it was alive. "Base?! You are part of Veron Corp. Let me go now or you're gonna regret it. I told you a million times I don't want to help! I'm not your pet!" She starts kicking the windows then tries to take over the wheel turning the other way.

Roller: if you don't stop we'll all be dead.
He regains control and morphs back into his Cybertronian alt mode.
Roller: Better, First Aid open the gate.
First Aid: Gate has been opened.

Roller drives through the open passage. First Aid immediately closes the door behind them. Roller transforms and catches the human in his hand.
Roller: You should be careful who you mess with.
First Aid; I'm First Aid, you have already met Roller, welcome to our base.
He gestures to his surroundings.

Aurora stares at them wide eyed surprised to see two huge mecha robots before her. "Put me down! I don't know where you go off thinking you people can keep me caged up." She transforms her arm into a saw and pretty sharp by the looks of it. "Put me down now and get out of your suits."

Roller: Hey hey Hey.
Roller transforms his arm into a blow torch.
Roller: We are similar.
First Aid: What I got from my initial scan is that you're a Cybertronian.
First Aid shows the scan of her insides.

Aurora swings her saw arm around and glares at First Aid approaching her and showing her a scan of her insides. "A cyber what? Yeah im a cyborg I know! What of it?" She pants trying to search for answers. "Who are you guys and what do you want?"

Roller: Maybe if you were ice I would tell ya!
He sets Aurora down on a table. He then proceeds to sit back down and continues his game.
Roller: its your turn Firs Aid, I did last time.

First Aid: Fine.
He sits down at his desk where Aurora has been placed.
First Aid: A long time ago in a far part of the galaxy, there were two beings, Primus and Unicron. Primus embodied good while Unicron was evil. The two brothers fought for millions of years, never able to gain the upper hand. Until Primus turned into Cybertron and created the Thirteen Primes. Together, the primes destroyed Unicron and started an era of peace where new Cybertronians could live. A Cybertronian is a metallic organism that has a spark, Brain module, and, most of the time, a Transformation cog.

Aurora put her saw away and arches a brow. "Seriously? Unicorns? You see why that story sounds like a bunch garbage right?" The girl looks around in awe noticing how run down the place looked. The government wouldn't exactly put in effort to make their robots a place to hang and such. She wasn't convinced yet except for the part that these two weren't exactly part of the government. "So....you guys are alien robots from outer space called Cybertronions. What does that have to do with me. Why save a cyborg?"

First Aid: Its Unicron the Chaos bringer, and I believe you are part Cybertronian.
He displays the scan.
First Aid: You're partially human. You don't need to breathe, it's just a habit. The beating in your chest isnt a heart beat, but a Spakr pulsing.

Roller gets up and kneels next to them.
Roller: This is a spark.
He opens his chest to reveal a green pulsing spark.
Roller: I'm a point one percenter meaning I'm quite special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back