• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Transformers?] Looking for a partner

smolginger

Local dumb hoe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I was wondering if anyone would like to do a literate rp of transformers with me?
Any continuity excluding energon, armada, cybertron, and beast wars is fine with me.
I'm 20 going onto 21 so anyone the age 19+ are preferred.

Thank you for your time and Have a nice day/night

HELLO THERE, FRIEND
i'm always searching for transformers rps !! how abt something centered in idw/mtmte? do you have any preferences for plot/ships/genres?

Sorry for the late reply, I was in the shower ^^;

I'm cool with idw/mtmte. No really to be honest, just as long as the ships aren't incest or Non-con. I'm a bit of a fan of Jazz/Prowl, Drift/Rod, Drift/Ratchet, Cyclonus/Tailgate, etc any ship really lol.

warning, I'm a huge fan of Angst/Fluff, as for plot any goes really unless you'd like to suggest a plot/Au.
I could always dig for some old au's that could use a bit of updating.

Hi! I was wondering if anyone would like to do a literate rp of transformers with me?
Any continuity excluding energon, armada, cybertron, and beast wars is fine with me.
I'm 20 going onto 21 so anyone the age 19+ are preferred.

Thank you for your time and Have a nice day/night

Yo! I'm definitely interested if ya wanna do it here? Or any other place that's fine I don't really care!

Yo! I'm definitely interested if ya wanna do it here? Or any other place that's fine I don't really care!

If you want we can do it in my messages or with whatever you’re comfortable with ^^ either one is fine with me my dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back