• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Transformers G1 looking for anyone willing to rp!!

Hello hello!! So I am not exactly sure how this works but this is my first attempt so please stick with me. Anyways I am looking for anyone to roleplay some Transformers G1, you don't have to know a whole lot about the vocab, lore or any of that stuff I am just looking to roleplay with someone who is willing to do a mech/mech or even a mech/femme rp with me. I would like to roleplay as the Autobot First Aid and of course you can be whomever you chose I will allow OC's ^.^ so I guess bellow this I will put a prompt. ALSO BE WARNED i looooove to add some drama and sadness to my roleplays, I cannot live without it. You have been warned.//

First Aid is in the Med Bay, yeah, big surprise there. He had been doing little things while there is no one in desperate needs of repairs. He has been re-arranging tools, making sure that ever tool is right where it should be, Medic's can get very angry and upset if they aren't especially when trying to save a life. Of course while he quietly arranged the wrenches it left him a lot of time to think. First Aid is a Pacifist...it is harder than it looks especially being caught in a war that has been faught for so long, but he refuses to hold a blaster and shoot at the Decepticons...even though it can be tempting when they hurt someone dear to the mech. It also made him feel out of place sometimes...like he didn't belong among the ranks of the Autobots. 

He sighs shaking his head as he placed the last wrench and stood up looking around, not even the lights are on inside the Med Bay, why you may ask? because everyone else is recharging, First Aid was just finding it hard to shut his optics and recharge as well. Of course he knew that if he didn't eventually he would end up in stasis but who knows how long untill that happens to the small medic. He hummed slightly grabbing some medical data-pads that he needed to fill out for Optimus Prime and then sat down on a chair near a desk. If he is to fall into stasis he is sure no one will catch him recharging and not to mention probably the only person who is going to scold him about this is Ratchet.

//well there you have it!! i hope that is interesting to some people//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back