• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TRANSFORMERS: Adventures in Dysfunction Junction Chat Club

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
TRANSFORMERS: Adventures in Dysfunction Junction
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club

Welcome to the Adventures in Dysfunction Junction Chat Club, where you can interact with other players out of character, and ask questions you may have about the game proper.
This thread will also be used to deliver updates on the game. If you see a post from me headed with the content stored in the spoiler below, it means that there's an important development is going on.
captainmanchild-7221.png

HEY THERE! LISTEN UP!
Above all, have fun, and don't be too much of an asshole.
私はセックスが大好き​

Last edited:
captainmanchild-7221.png

HEY THERE! LISTEN UP!

The Main Gameplay Thread has been created and linked to the opening post. This doesn't mean that the game has started; we're still waiting for everyone who expressed interest to post their characters in the Character Factory. Rather, the thread is up right now so that you can read over what to expect from the game, the rules, etc.
Stay safe, and don't feed after midnight.​

I abso—frikkin—lutely love that introduction to the RP.

Frostbite has her intro post up, I'll work on getting the one for Helios and maybe Nightlight up a little later today.

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ I assumed that First Aid was close to/inside the engine rooms if he was investigating for problems with the ship.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS I also assumed that it would be somewhere in the mid or lower levels, but I have no idea where an actual engine room would go.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

captainmanchild-7221.png

HEY THERE! LISTEN UP!

The game has officially kicked off!
For Morbuskid Morbuskid and Yonsisac Yonsisac , if you guys are still interested, you can go ahead and post your characters in the Character Factory. (FYI, we could use some more Decepticons...) Hopefully we won't be too far along with the plot by the time you officially join us. And if we are... well, hopefully that won't deter you.
Stay safe, and remember to feed your gays.

(also my intro posts for Sleek and Curbstomp will be coming soon-ly)​

captainmanchild-7221.png

HEY THERE! LISTEN UP!

Adventures in Dysfunction Junction now has an official Discord server! Follow the link below to join. Joining isn't required, but it'd be awesome if you did.
Join our Discord server!
Stay safe, and don't eat the yellow snow.​

I was busy this week, but I'll make a post later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back