• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Traded worlds

DikkeVetteVlinder

Weird at last.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
TAKEN.

This is a plot idea that requires two characters for each of us to make it work, just to be clear on that. If you don't like doing more than one character, this is not the plot for you.

Two worlds run parallel to one another. The first is our world as we know it, the second is an almost medieval world, where magic is big, where most of the terrain is uncharted and where the world is divided into small kingdoms that frequently clash.

One character of each world, trades place with another one, through a ritual carried out in the fantasy world. Both meet someone in their 'new' world that is willing to help them, which is why we need two characters each.

Now, I'm open for suggestions, but I do have some ideas for the characters that I would like to carry out.

The human that goes to the fantasy world, for example. I envision this guy as someone in his mid to late thirties, early forties maybe, who has lost it all. Family, job, community; he's been spit out and it's not even his fault, though he can't prove it.

So for this character, after the initial shock, the new world is a chance to start all over. However, the fantasy character he'll meet up with, if caught smack in the middle of a lot of unrest that might very well lead to war, so he gets dragged into that as well if he doesn't watch out.

But bottomline being; this character has no reason to go back.

Now, the fantasy character that goes to the human world I see as someone a lot younger, who has it all in their life.

And who most certainly wants to go back.

But they can only go back if both are traded back, not if only one tries to go. I thought it could also be interesting if the two could communicate every now and then, due to a sort of connection.

-----

I understand that this does not leave a whole lot of freedom, which is why, as I said, I am very open to suggestions.

But yeah, anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back