TQ Voting Thead

I SENSE A BONDING MOMENT AND SECOND 2.

"It is what it is. I can't be so wrapped up in it forever. Are you okay?"

Urrhhh I don't want to be brusque but at the same time it's literally still the day of the funeral. It's been, like, a mere few hours since the whole event. You know how time heals all wounds? There's not been any time yet. It was still today.

I'm gonna go Option 0 - Abstain.

Well we aren't going to ask again, I mean once was a stretch, but we aren't gonna keep bugging her either. Thank her and go back to Kat, knowing our luck the dog probably ate her or whatever.

Option 3 1

You should ask how much an average job would... Actually no, it doesn't really matter how much an average job would cost becuase you don't            really know how much money you're going to need.

You better just head back to Kat, make sure Buffy hasn't eaten her and go through the App yourself. Or, with Kat.

Last edited by a moderator:
[1] Now that you know, you can check it out later. For now... well, you did kind of just storm away from your sister's funeral? Oops?

Best go face the dreaded relatives. Oh, well....

((I say this with the full knowledge that I'll likely be out-voted...))

Option 3

You really should return home but you also probably shouldn't leave Buffy here and certainly not unattended. You need to know what you're            going to do with the dog and you can only know that once you have some idea of what you can do with NTCE-BRD.

I dunno. it doesn't seem to be dangerous leaving Ashley unattended, so Buffy should be fine, right?

I dunno. it doesn't seem to be dangerous leaving Ashley unattended, so Buffy should be fine, right?

Did we already halt Buffy's growth? Is Buffy just in stasis now or...? I mean, we had Jeweller there to watch while we were away. And Ashley was specifically slowed down. And it's still probably not totally safe to have left Ashley for long <_<

Speaking of - if/when we go home, can we be dropped off in our room, please? Then we can tell everyone that when we ran from the funeral we ran home and hid in our room. Perfect cover story.

1. Return to the house and go to your room. Tell everyone that when we ran from the funeral we ran home and hid in our room. So basically what @Jaye said.

I mean... They're gonna be waiting at home, I don't see how we'll be able to get to our room and pretend to have been there without them seeing us.

Buuuut, if we can teleport right in there, sure. I'll third that.

For the record, you ran away from your own house, as that's where the after-funeral was held.

I thought we were still at the funeral/graveyard when we ran away? Did I think wrong?

In my experience, you hold the funeral at the graveyard and then everyone hangs around for a bit, saying condolences to the family, eating tiny sandwiches and then people leave. The family sometimes/often(?) has an after-funeral thing back at their house. I assumed that, during the "hanging around, receiving condolences" part, Maria freaked out and ran away from everyone. Which would mean that Kat assured them she'd take after Maria and now everyone is expecting the two of them back home.

I missed the part where they were already back at home <_<

If they're already at home? Um, um, gimme a bit.

If we ran from the house, not the funeral:

Option 1

You can't believe you ran off in the middle of your sister's wake. You... You're... You think you'd rather someone who understood standing
          next to you.
          You ask Kat if she minds coming home with you (possibly promising to 'transport' her back to her home when appropriate). Then you 'door' the
          two of you to somewhere close to home - maybe out the back of the corner store near your house? You could tell people the two of you just
          hung out there for ages, reminiscing and... and taking a breather from the whole heavy atmosphere.
          Maybe that would work.

If we ran from the house, not the funeral:

Option 1

You can't believe you ran off in the middle of your sister's wake. You... You're... You think you'd rather someone who understood standing
          next to you.
          You ask Kat if she minds coming home with you (possibly promising to 'transport' her back to her home when appropriate). Then you 'door' the
          two of you to somewhere close to home - maybe out the back of the corner store near your house? You could tell people the two of you just
          hung out there for ages, reminiscing and... and taking a breather from the whole heavy atmosphere.
          Maybe that would work.

Seconded.

Option 1

Ricard's been strange lately. Something about Ashley changed him as surely as it changed you. You should probably offer him some comfort,              but you don't know if you have the energy to deal with him. If he's just in a quiet lull before one of his moods...

You should also help comfort your mother, but after what you did that seems tactless. Kat's parents are still here as well - you need to ask if it's              okay that she stays for the night. That offer of hers was actually very sweet.

Option 1

Ricard's been strange lately. Something about Ashley changed him as surely as it changed you. You should probably offer him some comfort,              but you don't know if you have the energy to deal with him. If he's just in a quiet lull before one of his moods...

You should also help comfort your mother, but after what you did that seems tactless. Kat's parents are still here as well - you need to ask if it's              okay that she stays for the night. That offer of hers was actually very sweet.

Seconded.

Taking a sibling for granted is the very last thing you should do now. [2] Talk to Ricard.

Depending on how it goes, maybe have a little heart-to-heart? "Ricard, you're my brother. We're all we have now, we can't stay so distant like this. Te necesito. Me necesitas."

Option 2

You're not sure you want to, especially not after last time, but... You should talk to Ricard. Mama will thank you for taking the initiative and this              will probably help her better than talking to her would.

As you approach, a thought occurs - there's reasons beyond mere familial love that you should be checking in with him. If Ashley's death was              enough to make you turn into a parahuman... What if something happened to him, too? Is there even any way to subtly tell him that you're              here for him; both as a sister and as a newly triggered parahuman?

Taking a sibling for granted is the very last thing you should do now. [2] Talk to Ricard.

Depending on how it goes, maybe have a little heart-to-heart? "Ricard, you're my brother. We're all we have now, we can't stay so distant like this. Te necesito. Me necesitas."

Option 2

You're not sure you want to, especially not after last time, but... You should talk to Ricard. Mama will thank you for taking the initiative and this              will probably help her better than talking to her would.

As you approach, a thought occurs - there's reasons beyond mere familial love that you should be checking in with him. If Ashley's death was              enough to make you turn into a parahuman... What if something happened to him, too? Is there even any way to subtly tell him that you're              here for him; both as a sister and as a newly triggered parahuman?

Seconded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back