• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Town of Somnia - Curse of the Will O’ Wisp (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
okay hey, im pretty sure the code on my cs is broken. can anyone confirm this for me or am i just tripping? the enter button works but the actual info tabs don't open.

okay hey, im pretty sure the code on my cs is broken. can anyone confirm this for me or am i just tripping? the enter button works but the actual info tabs don't open.

Hey Kit! I see that you’re in the magical girl roleplay as well!
I haven’t gotten the chance to get on my laptop yet, but are you trying to open it on mobile? Because Ria did say the code is not mobile-friendly. I was assuming that to be the reason when I tried to check it on my phone as well.

Hey Kit! I see that you’re in the magical girl roleplay as well!
I haven’t gotten the chance to get on my laptop yet, but are you trying to open it on mobile? Because Ria did say the code is not mobile-friendly. I was assuming that to be the reason when I tried to check it on my phone as well.
no, im on desktop, which is why it's worrying ://

also im super excited for that rp too lolol

It was working on my laptop before I think, your character's the sadist right?

this is so weird, i'll screencap the cs if needed

Gah, I'm sorry, work overload me today and I fell asleep after I got home. I have yet to read through all the sheets, I'm planning to make a single post accepting everyone at once after the people I messaged personally fixed their posts/confirmed that they get my notes on their character sheets, but that seemed to have been handled as well.

I have yet to read the three latest sheets, but I'd say everyone before that is accepted.

Yes, if you guys don't mind, we can have a discord chat. I won't mind dealing with everything in this OOC thread, but if discord chat will make things easier and you guys prefer it more, discord is what we'll use.

Roleplay starts ideally at the end of this week. i'd be posting my own character and the starter for the roleplay.

Thank you guys for the patience and I apologize for the wait!

Gah, I'm sorry, work overload me today and I fell asleep after I got home. I have yet to read through all the sheets, I'm planning to make a single post accepting everyone at once after the people I messaged personally fixed their posts/confirmed that they get my notes on their character sheets, but that seemed to have been handled as well.

I have yet to read the three latest sheets, but I'd say everyone before that is accepted.

Yes, if you guys don't mind, we can have a discord chat. I won't mind dealing with everything in this OOC thread, but if discord chat will make things easier and you guys prefer it more, discord is what we'll use.

Roleplay starts ideally at the end of this week. i'd be posting my own character and the starter for the roleplay.

Thank you guys for the patience and I apologize for the wait!
No problem! It happens. I'm excited for it all to kick off! :D

seconded, i have it open for another rp so this would be MAD convenient

I forgot to say that the rest three sheets are also accepted.

Vergaan Vergaan I accepted under the assumption that you'll explain why she would eventually see the wisp and enter the realm later inside the roleplay itself (?)

Sooooo things come up buuuut roleplay shall start soon. If it's not by Sunday night, then it'd be by Monday night. (Praying won't have to go to Tuesday night.)

So, change in roleplay plans!

I said I originally wanted to create a character myself and joined in like you guys. That was me being too greedy. I am thinking that I will be able to play as narrator, handle all NPCs and a particular important one, and then have a character myself too. I’d be blunt and say that as I’m also in other roleplays it’d be a little hard for me to handle all of that.

So I’m giving up on creating a character, but will be playin as the important NPC that I mentioned earlier instead. He would become my character. And while he’s also someone who’s trying to escape this realm, the connection he has to this world is a lot more than just a regular person who got lured and trapped, like the main characters for this roleplay. Nonetheless, I’d spoil a little and say that he’s not an evil person, he has his reasons for things, and he’ll be on you guys side, unless stuffs happened.

So why am I saying all these? It’s because I don’t want to create a character sheet for him. His backstory contains spoilers. His setting has spoilers. So I’m going to have you guys get to know him directly through roleplay, as I originally planned when I was going to play him and while have another character going at the same time.

Don’t treat him like an NPC though. Treat him like you guys are going to treat each other’s characters, develop relationships, become friends/enemies etc etc work together or right etc etc all those stuffs. Just because he’s not on the CS section doesn’t mean he can’t be one of you...—

Would you guys mind that? Or do you guys still want me to absolutely create a character sheet for him? It’s going to take more time for this roleplay to start then too. I thought it’d be fun to learn about him directly through roleplay.

This roleplay was originally going to be a story, and he was a precious character of mine there. However after I got a brainfreeze and stopped, I now used the concept to make it into a roleplay and I’m resurfacing him as well, that was the general idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back