• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Town Of Secrets

Xed

Running Wild
coding done by @Oasis

@Adira

@Zatanna

@Illusive

@MidnightSoul[/center]

[/bG]{/slide}

{slide=333|

additional

}

Hello, I am Xeyran and this my first Rp as a gm so please forgive me if I make some mistakes or some parts of the Rp are not done well. For starters I'd like to thank my co-gm

@AbstractAnnabella for her help in getting this rp set up and taking the time to do this beautiful coding. This Rp is something I've been working on for a while now and I'm really looking forward to getting this started and knowing you guys. Thanks for taking the time to look at this and if you have any questions about this Rp do not hesitate to ask.

{/slide}[/accordion][/Column]

Town

Of

Secrets

[/Row]

instanttunes.regular.png

[/border][/bG][/border][/centerBLOCK]

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat concept! I'll have to look over my schedule and make sure I have time, but I'm definitely intrigued!

Yo' I'm interested. Though I don't think the first few tags are giving alerts because I got one at first then I think you deleted the thread and re-made it? Cause I got an alert then it disappeared and it said the thread couldn't be found and now it's back but I never got an alert for this.

Sorry if that's confusing for you mate lmao I'm shit at explaining things sometimes.

Hey!

Interesting concept!

If I have time I'll drop by!

My rp schedule is a bit tight at the moment, but if anything clears up I'll let you know =)

Illusive said:
Yo' I'm interested. Though I don't think the first few tags are giving alerts because I got one at first then I think you deleted the thread and re-made it? Cause I got an alert then it disappeared and it said the thread couldn't be found and now it's back but I never got an alert for this.
Sorry if that's confusing for you mate lmao I'm shit at explaining things sometimes.
No it's ok. I can follow what you're saying. I had some issues with the first thread so I had to remake it. Glad to hear you're interested.

Xeyran said:
No it's ok. I can follow what you're saying. I had some issues with the first thread so I had to remake it. Glad to hear you're interested.
So I suggest just re-tagging the people you tagged first ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm totally interested in this ^^ just one question, are the characters listed as "other" allowed to be any gender?

Thanks for thinking of me, but with school starting next month, I'm even questioning my own loyalty to my very own threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back