• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom toriko (ever and enzer)

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kiri and Komatsu were known in the gourmet world as the Chef-like siblings of the sisterly hotels both owned by the IGO.Even though they are not related they do act like it at times. The 6 star Hotel Gourmets restaurant run by Komatsu and serving his version of Century soup. And the Gourmet Harmony Hotel and Spa’s Pop idol Kirisuto and her many uses for Harmony Berries. Even their training was different for a while. And they show appreciation with gifts.The only difference was that unlike Komatsu, she despite her talents..she has no combo partner and has objected to sunny's request politely but instead let him stay as a regular of the spa when he desires to visit. When Komatsu found a way to sharpen and repair Kiris special kitsune knife to where she could finally use it she gave him a special crystal punch bowl set that sings when there is the right amount of harmony in the drink. Komatsu also knew a secret she said and it was about to be revealed at a cruise ship when Kiri and her best friend who is known as ‘the queen of hearts’ were invited by the kings to join for certain favors and were promised a trade payment. Kiri was adoring the crystal coke of not just the bottle being at least her age but also her caffeine addiction.

Sunny was explaining he was going to the three way road for a special training and Coco looked at Candy “Actually the reason I asked you to come along is because I'm going to the Jidal for 2 months to...investigate...something and I wanted your senses along with mine to figure out a few things. Are you okay with this?”
Evergreen98 Evergreen98
1616456168621.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back