Top of the morning to ya!

XanesFox

A beautifully corroded nightmare
Hello and good evening everyone! Im XanesFox most call me Xanes, or Fox. Whichever they prefer.

So you want to know a lil about me? Okay....

Most frequently asked ?'s are:
How old are you?
~ 22 going on 23

What is my favorite color?
~ Purple

Whats my preferred genre when writing?
~ I personally enjoy writing horror/dark fantasy role plays that are filled with drama and have creative twists left n right. I enjoy other styles like "slice of life" or Sci-fi, etc. as well but not nearly as much as fantasy based. Most of my characters I have made over the years aren't human based.

Do you like romance?
~ well yes to a degree. I don't believe that romance should be the pure drive for a story. Can it mingle with the main plot? Yes but it shouldn't be what is focused.

Do you role play as one gender or have a preferred gender to play?
~ no I don't stick to just one gender I can play both very well. As for a preference most of my characters are young adult males. Being 19-26 years of age. If I count how many of my active characters I use I have about 10 males and 7 females. But I have well over 30 some odd different characters made each with their own personalities and flaws.

Aidyn Enrì - Irish kitsune, bisexual college student who has been kidnapped from his home land and struggles to hold his tongue against his captor. Hes a bit of an alcoholic and hates authority figures.

Cassie - human girl, 21 years old, very bubbly but yet she hides behind a mask if happiness. She suffers from depression and anxiety. Shes very good at hiding what's wrong with her.

James Spencer - 19 Asylum patient diagnosed with DID and accused of a string of 1st degree homicide cases. He however has no Mental illness other than Bipolar disorder and was falsely framed by another.

How do you write?
~ well Im what I call a mirror writer. You wish to write it out like a play? I can do that. You like to write books if information in one post? I can try to give just as much if the information is detailed and interactive between our characters. I generally write 1-4 paragraphs per post.

Favorite music?

~ okay this is a weird one im asked a lot but i like a little bit of everything but I love old time rock and roll mostly. Or todays metal and rap bands.
~ Favorite song currently is Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi

What are you itching to do as of late?
~ something with Outlast 1 and whistle blower dlc. (With either my character James or my character Amaya Rayne Harrison aka The Bride. She's totally insane and very intelligent.)

~ Borderlands..... I want something with Handsome Jack and an oc but i have no idea what yet >.>

~ Supernatural (both tv show and genre)

List goes on... any who if you're interested in anything and or think one of these topics could be expanded with a twist of something else please let me know and we can consummate a plot that can go hand in hand.

Two things though...

1) Im currently without wifi and am using my cell phone so be patient with me.

2) TELL ME if Im doing something you dont like or would like to see go in a different direction. Please and thank you!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

"Cookies and punch? Where?!?!" Xanes frantically looks after nearly flipping her computer desk. "Ohh found em!" She exclaims and stuffs her porcelain face with chocolate chip cookies.

Lol I just hope this sites a wee bit more active than Rpa... as much as I love that site it has pretty much died... :/ so here I am :) thanks for the meet n greet too ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

"Cookies and punch? Where?!?!" Xanes frantically looks after nearly flipping her computer desk. "Ohh found em!" She exclaims and stuffs her porcelain face with chocolate chip cookies.

Lol I just hope this sites a wee bit more active than Rpa... as much as I love that site it has pretty much died... :/ so here I am :) thanks for the meet n greet too ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
Rpn never sleeps ^^"

Sleep is for the weak! ~ Jacksepticeye

XD im excited to start something here but im afraid it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow afternoon:/ gotta work during the morning
The site can wait ^^ take care of your responsibilities

I knew you'd find your way here sooner or later. Silly sister. Welcome. The people here seem nice and I haven't met anyone who bites. Yet. . . . . . . .

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
Well until i hit the member status and gain access to pms wanna discuss here?
Just so ya know, the ten posts only prevents you from starting a pm, so you can still reply if someone else starts one :3

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Just so ya know, the ten posts only prevents you from starting a pm, so you can still reply if someone else starts one :3
I saw that lol thanks for the heads up anyways :)

Ah, I suspected that you were a fan of Jack from the title, and I was right!!!

Welcome to RPN. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Jack is amazing! I watch him the most out of all my subscriptions lol chilled chaos being second then Mini ladd xD

Jack is amazing! I watch him the most out of all my subscriptions lol chilled chaos being second then Mini ladd xD
Yeah? I watch him a fair bit too, although I have been moving away from watching gamers and more to ricegum or clash royale related games.

Yeah? I watch him a fair bit too, although I have been moving away from watching gamers and more to ricegum or clash royale related games.

Less video gamers and more music for me. Mainly old music like Evanescence, Christina Aguliera, etc. >.>

Less video gamers and more music for me. Mainly old music like Evanescence, Christina Aguliera, etc. >.>
Nice, bit older than what I remember then. Although I do recall that I was really hooked on a song that featured Christina Aguliera, I think it was "Feel this moment" or something like that.

Nice, bit older than what I remember then. Although I do recall that I was really hooked on a song that featured Christina Aguilera, I think it was "Feel this moment" or something like that.

I think my favorite song from her is "The Voice Within" and Evanescence is Hello

I think my favorite song from her is "The Voice Within" and Evanescence is Hello
Nice, I went on YT and gave those two a listen. Christina has a beautiful voice, and the second song sounds familiar, but I can't remember where I've heard it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back