• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oops I forgot to pretend to water my fake plants

STRAWBERRIES
full

"i really want chocolate... or sushi"
social social

full
full
full
full
» »

tumblr_nzqhclmpoD1uwzd1no1_500.gif

| you are like snow; beautiful but cold
note: i usually roleplay in pms or discord
pairings-
♡ Student x Teacher (HS or University)
♡ Bad boy/girl x Good boy/girl
♡ Gang member x Gang member
♡ Exes
♡ Best friends
♡ Fake dating
♡ Player x Heartbroken
♡ 'Oh god she's pregnant!'
♡ Roommates
♡ Rivals
♡ New superhero x #1 fan
♡ Transfer student x Regular student
♡ Tutor x Failing student
♡ Idol x Idol
♡ Idol x Non-fan
♡ Idol x Ex
♡ Band member x Band member
♡ Arranged Marriage
♡ Idol x Fan
♡ Actor x Actor
♡ CEO x Employee
♡ CEO x Secretary
♡ Photography major X Dance major
♡ Art Major X Muse
♡ YouTuber x YouTuber
♡ Instagramer x Instagramer
♡ Cinderella x Prince Charming
♡ Demon x Human

fandoms/otps-
♡ Yuri on Ice
♡ Harry Potter
♡ Fantastic Beasts
♡ EXO - (Otps: Hunhan, Chanbaek, Kisoo, Sulay, Xiuchen)
♡ NCT - (Otps: Taeten, JaeTen, Jaeyong, Yuyong, Yuten, Tenny)
♡ Super Lovers
♡ Seventeen - (Otps: Meanie)
♡ Both and Newyear
♡ The Heirs
♡ Healer
♡ School 2015: Who Are You?
♡ Skam: Evak
♡ High Society

prompts-
{If You Do - Angst/Romance}
♡ Muse A and Muse B are toxic. They are dangerous, unpredictable, and they hurt each other every day and every night. They aren't good for each other at all. Muse A is constantly wanting to break it off, constantly trying to end the relationship whenever they fight, but Muse B is always able to save it somehow. But it didn't get better. Sure they would make up over a beer or perhaps a night of passion, but it continued to be toxic. It was a drug, their relationship. It was something they hated, but couldn't live without. Finally the couple snapped. It was a nasty fight which lead to people getting slapped, tears being spilled, hearts being broken. And so Muse B asked if they should just end it, end it all. If they should stop coming after Muse A, asking them to stay. But Muse A didn't care. They told them that it didn't matter if they broke up, that they could do whatever they wanted. They'd just sleep and forget all about it...

{Monsters - Romance/Slice of Life/Touch of fantasy}
♡ Dreams were the only time they’d meet. It started back when Muse A was around six years old. They’d see them, Muse B. With their dark red eyes, dark black hair, yet bright smile. The dreams were always so fun and Muse A was desperate to remember them. Notebooks upon notebooks were filled with these dreams, and soon Muse A felt so attached to Muse B for some reason. They didn’t really understand it, but they didn’t question it either. Muse B was only a figment of their imagination. However the dreams soon became less and less as Muse A went into high school, started dating, started having fun, and soon forgot about Muse B. Then one day the dreams were gone. No longer did Muse B exist in Muse A’s life. Years passed and soon Muse A was in college, trying to graduate and get the job of their dreams. However life had another plan for them. One night they had a dream, and that dream contained Muse B. However this time, Muse A woke up in a cold sweat only to find Muse B casually leaning against the wall of their bedroom, bored look on their face. “Took you long enough Muse A. I thought I was never going to get out of that place.” A devilish smile graced Muse B’s lips as they stared at the other in the bed. Just like Muse A, they had grown up and changed completely. Where was a god when you needed one.

{Only One - Angst/Romance}
♡ They were soulmates, at least that's what they believed. They were perfect for each other. They were the perfect high school sweethearts. Or at least they were until one of them left. Muse A dumped Muse B, saying that since they were going to college overseas, there was no way to maintain their relationship. But Muse B didn't believe that. They thought that they could work it out, that it could work. Muse A refused. This was at their senior graduation. Muse A left Muse B all alone that day, crying, wondering what they had done wrong. Years passed and soon it was time for Muse A to go to their first job. It was working at an entertainment company. They were going to mostly work on dramas and such, but they didn't care. It was their dream job. It was the perfect job until their best friend (Muse C) showed up at work one day with the aspiring actor/actress which was playing the lead. Muse A was in shock when they found out that the lead was in fact the person they dumped all those years ago in high school. Oh how fate had perfect timing.

{For Life - Fluff/Angst/Romance}
♡ Muse A and Muse B have been sweethearts for as long as anyone could remember. They were always smiling, always laughing, always loving. It was perfect. They were going to get married. Muse A had already picked out a ring. It was set. It was perfect. Or at least it was until Muse B began to drift away. The distance which formed between them was slow. Muse B would often step outside on their dates to take a phone call, leaving once the call was over. Then the arguing started. It was painful to listen to, Muse B trying to explain everything, but Muse A wouldn't listen. So they decided to take a break. A break to think over everything that happened to them. One day Muse A called up Muse B and asked if they could meet up at the park, where they first met. There Muse B was, thinking they were going to end their break and be back together. But Muse A came over with a box of their memories and said to end it. Now caught between the blissful memories of their relationship and the hardships facing them, both have to make a choice. But which will lead to the happy

{Promises - Angst/Romance}
♡ When you promise something, usually you fulfill that promise. Well not Muse A. Muse A never fulfilled the promise they made to Muse B. A promise that they would be together one day. That they would be able to freely love and freely live. That Muse A would escape their family's strict rule on who they could date, escape the pressure of being the heir. But it never happened. Muse B was just a middle class person, excited about exploring the world, learning new things. And finding a perfect romance was just the cherry on top. They loved Muse A with all their being, a vice and virtue of their's. It was a romance that Muse B had never experienced before which was why they thought Muse A meant it when they said they'd be together one day. But that promise was broken. The year in which Muse A promised they'd reunite, they never did. (Blank) years passed and both changed a lot. Muse A was the COO of the family company and was in an arranged marriage with the heir of another company which Muse A's company was going to have a merger with. Where was Muse B? They were the newest addition to Muse A's team. A team that would challenge the opposing companies. But this wasn't the same Muse B. They had changed. They had become beautiful, dangerous, intoxicating. Muse A was left breathless. But Muse B, they didn't care about Muse A. They had gotten over them, they had erased their memories, those feelings. Everything. So what happens when both are suddenly caught up in the memories and feelings of their past? Will that be enough to risk falling into the dangerous place they were in years ago? Or is it enough to finally break it off. To completely sever ties with each other?

{My Soulmate? - Comedy/Romance}
♡ You've heard the stories of having a soulmate. Of having that one person you will always be with. It used to be the only way to find the one you would marry, how you would find your happiness. But traditions die. People lost their ability to find their soulmate. Or at least most people. Honestly I think the reason the tradition died was that it got worse and worse over the years. It started off as pretty beautiful. You would get a tattoo at a young age, where it came from nobody would know. It was never complete though for your soulmate had the other half. As the years passed, whatever was giving these tattoos got playful. It changed to the first words your soulmate will say to you and when Muse A read what their soulmate was supposed to say to them, they literally wanted to die in a hole or get rid of their wrist completely. So what happens when Muse A goes to get their tattoos covered by another tattoo when the artist, Muse B, says the line written on their wrist before they even saw the tattoo.

{I Hate You - Slide of Life/Romance}
♡ Muse A and Muse B are polar opposites. And by that I mean Muse B is hopelessly in love with Muse A, whereas Muse A would like to throw the other into a pit of boiling lava. The only problem is, they can't break up. Why? Because Muse A and Muse B are in an arranged relationship, and by arranged, it was arranged by them. This was because they were notoriously known for never staying in a relationship for more than a few weeks. So Muse B and Muse A ended up meeting on a dating site and came up with a plan. They would pretend to be in a relationship so their friends and family would stop worrying about them. But they completely hate each other, or at least one half of the couple hates the other. Will they be able to overcome these feelings and realize that maybe this idea of the relationship being fake is actually a lie itself? Or will Muse A realize their feelings too late?

{Just a Phase - Angst/Romance}
♡ Being in a popular band is tough. You've got an image to uphold, you've got fans, you've got your band. But what happens to your love life? I'll tell you what happens. It turns to shit. Meet Muse A, a member of the hottest group of this century, currently has been single for over three years. That's right, there's no one they can date without being sucked into scandal. So what do they do? They ask for help, they desire the feeling of another person, the warmth that they provide when in love. This brings us to Muse B (could be member of another group or same group, just depends). The pair decide that it's annoying to be single all the time. And fate seems to be tired of it as well. Combining in a messy frenzy, the two find themselves being together more often than not. But it's strictly to satisfy their needs, nothing more. Muse A has another person to worry about, Muse C, an actor/actress which is starring in Muse A's group's music video. Muse C is totally into Muse A, which means they have a chance to date without scandal. But what about Muse B, what about what they had-no what they have together?

{Wishful Romance - Light Angst/Slice of Life/Romance}
♡ Muse A and Muse B are YouTube sensations. They were always battling head to head with popularity until one day they made a surprise live stream together. This caused everything to pretty much explode. You ever hear of YouTube breaking? Yeah, well they were the cause of multiple breaks. The live stream caused their fans to practically unite and form the ultimate fandom. So Muse A and Muse B began to work on collaborations with each other, making surprise appearances in videos and live streams since their fans loved it so much. Honestly their relationship was totally platonic as Muse B secretly was in a relationship. It wasn't until one day they were lounging around at a filming location when Muse A said something surprising. "If our fandom was real life, we'd have the best relationship"

{Love Gone Wrong - Slice of Life/Romance}
♡ Muse A is the match-maker of the school. It's a gift they've always had. So when their best friend is struggling to find someone to date, Muse A sets to work. The person they stumble upon is the new student Muse B. They are the perfect person, the person everyone would want to be friends with and date. Naturally Muse A knows that this is a possible candidate for their best friend. Working their magic, Muse A befriends Muse B. They introduce the new student to their friends and honestly everything is going perfect. Until Muse A and Muse B spend more and more time together after being assigned to be partners in one of their classes. Spending time after school together, studying, having fun, looks like this match maker's plan has backfired big time. Especially since their best friend stumbled upon Muse B almost kissing Muse A. How will Muse A fix this failure?

{Prompt)
♡ Okay so waking up on a random ass park bench is reasonable. But waking up in a huge ass HOUSE in someone's huge ass BED is a totally different story. Meet Muse A, the idiot lightweight who drank enough for two of them and ended up having the most mind blowing one night stand in history. Well one and a half due to it being past noon by the time they woke up. After they slipped on some random clothes, they carefully crept down stairs and peeked around the corner to see Muse B, the most God like person in existence. Also the COO of the ultra million dollar electronics company (blank). Of course Muse A didn't know that yet.
- - -
A: So... How did I end up here exactly?
B: You were drunk and asked for a ride. And well... Um it's a bit rated to talk about over breakfast.
A: Oh god did I do what I think I did?

{Prompt}
Muse A is part of the drama department in [blank] University. They are usually handling things backstage since they may or may not have a bit of a problem with the majority of the actors. So they just keep their angry Tumblr rated comments to themselves (bullshit they say them anyways). But in comes Muse B, the bright eyed asshole who pisses Muse A off every chance they get. The pair practically hate each other and Muse B makes Muse A refuse to go out for any acting roles. Which was why they wanted to die when the lead actor ended up breaking their leg and the under study got the Swine Flu. Yup, so Muse A had to fucking fill in for them. So Muse A has become the new lead, aka the original not love interest of Muse B but for some damn reason they are now love interests. The play is torture and Muse A wants to die, but on the night of the performance, during their last scene, Muse B improvises and kisses Muse A before the curtains can close. What the fuck?!
- - -
A: THAT KISS WASN'T FUCKING SCRIPTED YOU ASSHOLE!
B: In my defense, you didn't stop me
A: THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MA-
B: And you kissed me back while grabbing my shirt collar…

{Prompt}
Muse A and Muse B are part of an amazingly popular idol group that has captured both South Korea and the world by storm. As the promotions continued, and the boys showed how close they were with each other, the shipping started. Of course the boys thought it was cute, especially when Muse A and Muse B were paired up together, having been best friends throughout their trainee days. But then something unexpected happened. Muse A and Muse B were asked to do a project to help promote for the group. They were going to be the first same sex couple in Kpop. It was terrifying because there was a possibility of a strong negative reaction, especially from those in Asia. But the boys took a leap of faith and agreed to it. Surprisingly the backlash wasn't that bad, it was rather positive and boosted the group's image. But how long can Muse A and Muse B pretend to be in love? How long can they lie to their fans? What happens if Muse A accidentally really falls for Muse B?
- - -
A: How much longer will this last?
B: I don't know, why are you sick of it?
A: That's the problem, I really love it.

{Prompt}
Muse A has always refused to fall in love. It's just not their thing. So they stay away from it at all costs. However what happens when they meet Muse B in an empty concert hall, performing a piece so beautiful it makes their heart ache? Muse B is someone who just suffered through an emotional breakup and is vulnerable so Muse A volunteers to help Muse B get over this thing called love in exchange for renting out the free room in Muse B's apartment which happened to be on the complex's main website. So now roommates, the romantic and the loveless have to learn to live together and see what it truly means to love. But will Muse A run away when they start falling?
- - -
A: Get the fuck out of here, I'm angry at you
B: I know you are because you're eating fattening foods
A: .... Go away

{Prompt}
Muse A is someone pretty special honestly. Their job isn't that normal. In fact they are a personal assistant of the COO of the popular company [insert company name here]. They are one of the biggest companies in [place name here]. Due to this, the company wants to keep their reputation high, being one of the biggest and most popular companies. However what happens when {insert business name here} is suddenly really popular due to the newest CEO of the company? Obviously they want to ruin that. They decide to send Muse A to go 'apply' for a job at the company where they meet Muse B, the CEO of the company. There they are told to basically seduce them into trusting Muse A with almost anything so they won't suspect that Muse A is figuring out about new business plans and actually sending them back to their real employer. At first Muse A thought this wouldn't be any different from their previous jobs, but honestly they were wrong. Muse B wasn't like the rest and that made it difficult for Muse A to live with this heavy lie. Now Muse A must choose between telling Muse B they've been lying and deceiving them all along or they continue with the lie and end up destroying the company by giving the rivaling company all the information.
- - -
B: Do you love me?
A: Of course I love you! Why would you think I don't?
B: I know you love me, but I just wanted to hear you say it.

{Prompt}
Muse B is uptight and has no fun. They are all about work. They don't really care about anything but what will benefit their work. They are engaged to the daughter of the owner of a company they are forming a merger with and they plan on going through with the marriage. But in comes Muse A who is the complete opposite of Muse B. They are full of life, they are creative, always having a smile on their face. They are forced to work with Muse B which means conflicts arise with them, naturally right? Through the time they spend together, Muse B's icy heart slowly begins to melt. They start laughing more, they enjoy company. And the relationship between the two grows into something more than a business relationship. One passionate night at the office soon turns their world upside down. After that, when Muse A thought everything was going to be okay and they were going to be with Muse B, Muse B's fiance decides to show up and announce to the whole company that Muse B and her are actually engaged.
- - -
A: You were engaged? And you fucking let me feel this way?
B: Listen, I didn't think about the engagement because I don't love her or anything. It's just for a merger.
A: So that makes it okay? That makes it all okay then?!

{Prompt}
Muse B and Muse A were never ones that were meant to meet. They had no business meeting each other. Yet here they are, meeting face to face at a club. Honestly both were drunk and so a drunken mistake can easily be brushed off. They had no intentions on meeting again. Or at least they didn't until Muse B left Muse A's house and turned right back around to find themselves back in Muse A's arms. So one drunken mistake and one lustful mistake were made. Not too bad right? Honestly after the second time, they decided it was best not to even go for a third round. It was going okay until one day Muse A showed up for work late, hair messy, tie half tied, and when they went to catch an elevator, they were surprised to see Muse B, however they looked considerably different than they did when the pair hooked up. Yup, that's right. Muse B is the new transfer from the firm over in [name here]. Now stuck in the same team, Muse A and Muse B have to learn to act professional. But can they is the real question here
- - -
A: I felt you touch my thigh during the meeting. NOT okay.
B: In my defense, I put my hand on your knee first and you let it end up on your thigh
A: I- That's not-. Okay WHATEVER!
Posting ♡
Alright so we all have lives, which means posting every single day each and every hour is impossible. I am a full time student and will probably soon be a part time worker which means my availability will drop considerably. Not to mention with this update coming up and school, it's hard okay. Now I must say I am usually always on top of responding to my 1x1 pms because I can write replies really fast if I am in love with the couple and have inspiration. That being said, I'd like the roleplay(s) to be fairly active, and if you can't post, just tell me. For post length, I would say at least two paragraphs. I am a detailed/casual role-player which means I can easily write more than two paragraphs if inspired.
Parings ♡
I am more of a romantic person so the pairings/prompts are based more towards the romantic side of things, hope that's not a problem. However I am open to the ideas of all romantic pairings. Also I am down for doubling up which means if you have two pairings you can't choose between or two plots, let's just do both! I must say that recently in my mxf roleplays, I am always playing the male character which in all honesty sucks big time. I really would like to be able to play a female character so if you only play a male character when doubling, then let's double. With mxm I am most comfortable playing the sub/switch but usually more of a sub character. Which means if you want to play the sub I would like to talk about it rather than being pressured into being the dominant male. (not saying everyone is like this, but it's happened a lot to me)
Face-Claims ♡
Alrighty so I am pretty well known for using East Asian face claims for my characters. Just so you know, that is the area which I am most comfortable with. I find them attractive and they are always appealing to me which is why I use them more than Western face claims. I however will use Western face claims if my partner really wants me to. I rarely use anime face claims anymore, but for certain people, I can make an exception and use anime face claims, but in all honesty I usually am more attracted to the more realistic fcs for anime.
Settings ♡
I like modern day settings the best, but I am willing to explore a bit more. I usually play in present day as you know it's more convenient. However with a few plots, I wouldn't mind going back a few years or trying out a different time period. You know, just discuss it with me and everything.
Chatting ♡
I love to talk about random things and the roleplay all the time. I am often in the mood to talk to people when I want to draw inspiration from ideas we discuss. I usually come up with random imagines when I really enjoy the roleplay and/or our couple. There will be times where I will message you at ungodly hours with a random imagine for the roleplay. This really is to help me stay inspired so I often will enjoying hcing with my partner.

Last edited:
Ugh, I'd love to write up a good romance with you!!

Psst. If you do, is it based on the song? ;)

I'd love to write a sexy romance with you~ <3
OMG YOU GOT IT. I'm literally like screaming bc I'm so happy someone got it XDD

Shoot me a pm so we can discuss <3

I really like the Monster plot :3 I enjoy a good fantasy inspired romance.

I would so totally be interested in RPing with you. I do prefer to play the female but will also play male if we double up. I'm also quite interested in doing a sort of interracial rp if that's something that won't bother you considerably? Please shoot me a PM! Below are the pairings I'm interested in!

♡ Student x Teacher (University)
♡ Player x Heartbroken I think I could pull off the "player" as a male
♡ 'Oh god she's pregnant!' AWWW I REALLY WANA DO THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I'd love to be the girl though
♡ Roommates
♡ Rivals I could play male here fairly easily
♡ Transfer student x Regular student I'd like to be female here
♡ Tutor x Failing student
♡ Arranged Marriage Been craving this a while but I think I'd only be able to pull off female
♡ CEO x Employee
♡ CEO x Secretary
♡ Photography major X Dance major Could do either a male Photographer or female dancer if it's something classy like ballet
♡ Art Major X Muse Either muse of either gender

Prompt and plot thread will probably be posted sometime this week.

social social
I'm interested in
{If You Do - Angst/Romance}
♡ Muse A and Muse B are toxic. They are dangerous, unpredictable, and they hurt each other every day and every night. They aren't good for each other at all. Muse A is constantly wanting to break it off, constantly trying to end the relationship whenever they fight, but Muse B is always able to save it somehow. But it didn't get better. Sure they would make up over a beer or perhaps a night of passion, but it continued to be toxic. It was a drug, their relationship. It was something they hated, but couldn't live without. Finally the couple snapped. It was a nasty fight which lead to people getting slapped, tears being spilled, hearts being broken. And so Muse B asked if they should just end it, end it all. If they should stop coming after Muse A, asking them to stay. But Muse A didn't care. They told them that it didn't matter if they broke up, that they could do whatever they wanted. They'd just sleep and forget all about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back