• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tonson X Sisceal

"Tonson....stop. Please." He uttered weakly as the young man suddenly disappeared. Even if he was at full strength there was no possible way he could have stopped him. But all he could do was pass out like a pathetic sack of shit and sleep the wounds away.

"THE HELL!?! LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT SOLDIER!" The commander barked as he was caught off guard. He grabbed at the tendrils that held him high. "I don't even know what you're talking about? I've hurt no one. Now, you will put me down or there will be serious consequences young man! I highly doubt you want your high officer here to get involved in this. You're little ass will be worked to the bone."

"That tongue should go first..." Tonson spoke out at a tendril came and grabbed it. With a small tug, blood would begin to spurt out and stain anything it touched. "You say you hurt no one? How dare you say such a thing..." Tonson spoke out coldly while slamming the man to the ground. Soon the tendrils will break free from the man's grasp and pierce his limbs. As they pierced they would slowly dig into his body from the wounds and slowly pull out whatever they could grab, leaving the bones the first thing to go. "I'll make you regret that your whore of a mother ever brought you into this world. The torture would go on like this for what seemed like hours. Forgotten would even heal the man to make sure he was conscious and alive during the whole process. In the end he was simply a dissected and mutilated corpse. A man who suffered a lifetime of hell in mere hours.

He screamed in anguish as blood poured from his mouth. Shooting Tonson the nastiest glare imaginable as he worked through the pain to get some form of words in edgewise. "hat....which is nah...a..pershn." The commander struggled to say without his tongue. That is all he managed to say of course. As Tonson tore into him he screamed with every ounce of air left in his lungs. Till even those were finally ripped out and he was no more than a bloody corpse hanging limply in the grasp of this demon. Parts of him strewn about the entirety of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the hours passed his wounds slowly but surely healed. It would take longer for them to fully disappear but for the moment they had become minor cuts and bruises all over his body.
His throat feeling dry as bone was the only thing that finally woke him from his dead like state on the floor. Bones and joints creaking in pain he got up to his feet and fumbled around for another flask stored in his room. This time only water being within it. The last thing he needed was alcohol burning his innards.
Sisceal took this time up on his feet to begin peeling off the filthy bandages stuck to his skin with crusty blood and mud. They needed changing otherwise infection would set in quicker than his body could manage. Even with his healing ability.

Last edited:
Tonson would walk towards Sisceal's room, wondering what he had just done. How brutally he killed a man without even a second thought.

"He deserved it, besides his soul was more then nourishing." Exile spoke out while chuckling.

"He would have only hurt that priest more if you didn't kill him. What you did was the right thing." Forgotten spoke out.

Tonson would nod and look down at all the of the blood on him. None of it was his, though from a glance it would look like he walked through a battlefield. Reaching the door, he would softly knock and wait for Sisceal to answer. Wondering how he would react to Tonson's actions.

The priest took a long drink of water and cleared his throat before responding to the knock.
"Come in." His voice cracked terribly as he called out. It felt like someone had stuffed sand in his mouth..."I'm uh. Not very decent at the moment but come in." He winced as he carefully pulled the last of the bandages from his skin. "If it's that fool Tonson, didn't I tell you there's no need to knock?" Sisceal chuckled softly. At this point Tonson was the only one he expected at his door at such an odd hour.

Tonson remained silent at his small jest and simply walked into the room and sighed softly. He looked down as if he was a child that had done something wrong. One that knew he would most likely be scolded or yelled at for his actions. Wet blood would drip down and stain the floor below him. It was obvious what he had just done, and it was a miracle no one saw him on the way to Sisceal's room.

Sisceal dropped his bandages in a pile on the ground and turned to face the young man. He was far to quiet. Something was wrong.
His eyes went wide at the side of him. The young man was absolutely soaked in blood. He did not even need to ask to know what had happened.
"Tonson...No...you didn't?" His heart dropped to his stomach. Though not out of disappointment, but fear for the young man being caught. "We have to get you cleaned up this instant. and whatever mess you've made." His heart was beating so hard it threatened to burst from his chest. "Nobody can or will know...I swear it. They'll torture you or even worse, kill you and I cannot let that happen."

Tonson would be surprised by his reaction and quickly follow Sisceal. Listening to his orders to get himself cleaned. He would take off his clothes and clean off any blood on him.

"Why can't you let that happen to me?" Tonson asked him in a soft voice. He was a bit confused about why this man panicked so much over him.

"We'll burn all of it. Gather all the remains and bloodied clothes and burn it. I'll clean his quarters and make it appear as tho he has simply left in the night for other business. We should go down to the river to wash off any and all of the tiniest traces left and we can burn it there as well. Before dawn breaks." He hurriedly wrapped the new bandages around his wounds and tossed on an older, ragged shirt on.
He looked to Tonson as he placed all of the bloodied clothing into a wicker basket he emptied onto the bed. Nothing but concern on his face. "I just can't Tawny. You are the only one in so long to actually care and show some kindness to me. And one of the only ones I've felt...eh...things for. In a very long time as well." His face was practically glowing red. "Ah, no more questions. We can talk later? right now we must act fast. Can your demons gather as much remains from his quarters as possible?"

"They are kinda scattered everywhere, but I can try..." he replied while putting on new clothes. He felt his face redden when Sisceal replied to his question. Though he would address that later. Walking with a Sisceal to the commander's remains it would be as it was left. It was inhuman with what happened to him, but he deserved it. Well at least Tonson thought he did.

He would begin to pick up the remains with his tendrils. "Alright what next?" He asked curiously.

Sisceal had to cover his mouth to hide his gagging. "I've seen worse...Hm. Take them down the river and start a fire to burn them. I'll take care of the rest here." He stepped over the threshold into the room. Withholding any and all comments on this situation.
Eyes glowing brightly he began to draw the blood to his hand. Pulling it from every crack in the wood and fiber of the sheets. Making it form into an ever growing and thickening orb. Making it condense until it began to crystallize. "Go. Tonson. I need to concentrate. I will join you as soon as I am done...then we can talk.." Sisceal strained. Gathering the blood and fragments of soul was a tasking job. But the only way to thoroughly cleanse the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back