• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tokyo Music Reside

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I have no idea what an interest check is, so no.
And do you want my character as your teacher? I don't mind either way. Your character is cool.

[/QUOTE]
You post in the Interest Check in order to recruit new people. It's a lot easier that way for them to know about this RP.

And maybe... *whistles*

Marshmallow said:
You post in the Interest Check in order to recruit new people. It's a lot easier that way for them to know about this RP.
And maybe... *whistles*
Lol, alright xD I'll do that.

My character will be your character's teacher.♪♪ xD

Marshmallow said:
I'm weirdly really enthusiastic about this. O_O
Same here. It'll suck if no one else takes interest xD

I'm heading out to town though! If anyone joins, check them out!

I should be home...later, of course lol.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Same here. It'll suck if no one else takes interest xD
I'm heading out to town though! If anyone joins, check them out!

I should be home...later, of course lol.

[/QUOTE]
Aaaahn~ I'm actually going to sleep anytime soon. >_> It's almost midnight.

But well, talk to you tomorrow~

Marshmallow said:
Aaaahn~ I'm actually going to sleep anytime soon. >_> It's almost midnight.
But well, talk to you tomorrow~
I stayed gone a lot longer than expected, lol. I'm going to bed now though...I see that you've probably already done so. Lol.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Welcome back~ *Pats your head*

[/QUOTE]
*purrs* Thankies~ I had one boring and long day behind me. College, why you so mean? D:

Marshmallow said:
*purrs* Thankies~ I had one boring and long day behind me. College, why you so mean? D:
Ha xD I'd say so lol. I've been home schooled since before I can remember. I'll be going into the military after my last year.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Ha xD I'd say so lol. I've been home schooled since before I can remember. I'll be going into the military after my last year.

[/QUOTE]
Home-schooled? Is that fun? I always wondered how that is like. o-o And the military huh. Quite the big choice you made there, I wish you lots of luck if you go. :)

Marshmallow said:
Home-schooled? Is that fun? I always wondered how that is like. o-o And the military huh. Quite the big choice you made there, I wish you lots of luck if you go. :)
It's alright; easier. Although, you have to keep up with what you do, how you do it, and everything else on your own xD which is difficult for me because I'm easily distracted. And thanks lol

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Thanks xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back