• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: The New Quinx Squad *Reboot* 【Small Group || 4-5 Others Needed】Open c:

How Should Tokyo Ghoul;Re end?

• Haise lives *Kaneki get's erased*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaneki lives *Haise erases himself

• I want both dammit!

• Let them die... I don't care honestly...

• Total voters

NoxFeratu

Nobody in Particular

Hey!

Welp, last roleplay didn't do well so I thought, hey, Sometimes bigger isn't better. So I have an offer for whoever wants a small group roleplay. Around 5 people in the group. This roleplay is a Tokyo Ghoul roleplay.

tumblr_nbk59ft5by1tnpyc0o1_500.gif

Basically each of us would make a character for the
Quinx Squad who I presume would be the protagonist's of the story. Alongside them we could make Ghouls and other characters to interact with each other. The Quinx Squad members being the most important would be your main person while the others are expendables. They can be important but they are used for action and will be killed off.

It is my roleplay but we'd all be "Admins" of sort. Discuss the story and say who gets killed off. Of even kill off your own characters to surprise the others if you wish.

Just a group where no one is the host. We can just have fun, talk, roleplay and express ourselves without really asking the "Host" if it's aloud if you're unsure.

The Story would be mostly sub-plot driven and starts with the new group being put together. From there we let whatever we come up with create the rest. I'm hoping for this to be a long-term roleplay so who ever is interested please reply or PM.

latest

The only requirements I need are to:

-Be Activeness

*I understand if your busy but please try to be active. I'm going into high school and play hockey. I get how busy people can be*

-Be Descriptive

*I'm not asking 4-5 paragraphs, but that would be cool. I understand writers block but a solid paragraph goes a long way. 2-3 is still good in my eyes.

-Be Creative

*Don't make your character a Gary Sue or Mary Sue with no negative traits and over powered. No one is like that. Make your character realistic. It's much better. Also be creative with ideas. We can bend the rules a bit with the Universe just don't go overboard.

Thank you if you read through everything and are interested.

Just PM or leave a comment and once I have enough people we can discuss more.

|Merci, mon amie.|

I haven't watched too much Tokyo Ghoul, and its been a few months, but I wouldn't mind trying it ^-^ Count me interested!

Alright, cool! (Also, I agree with you on the point that having a lot of people is a bad idea. I haven't tried doing a small group of people before on this site, but I do hope it works more than just having mounds of people all trying to get in on the action. It gets really really hectic.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back