• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Horror

Despite humanities intense fear of Ghouls and their Kagune (the predatory muscle that acts as their weapon named by the first CCG Scientist research team in Japan), many Ghouls want to live in peace. Sure they have to eat humans, but many had survived under the radar before the first Ghoul incident. Like humans though, they too have survival instincts, and thus fight against the CCG as well as they can when it comes to it. Many choose to stay hidden among st humans, fitting in to the best of their abilities. Some though... some believe themselves to be above. More and more Ghouls have created small gangs of their own. Some want to take control, the ones the CCG should be scared of. Others though, others just want to stay together, but blend in. 

The CCG has continued it's efforts of wiping out Ghouls, having learned quite a bit about RC cells and Kagunes, enough to create weapons that actually work well against Ghouls. Quinque are given to capable investigators to wipe out any Ghouls that they come across. At the same time, different gangs of Ghouls are causing trouble while some stay under the radar. The public knows the danger, but there is little for them to do about it, so they go about their daily lives as well as they can, feeling safe every time another Ghoul is taken down. Everyone wears a mask in this day in age, whether that mask is real or psychological. Humans pretend they aren't afraid of Ghouls and Ghouls... pretend that they are Human.

The pack consist of several ghouls who were too weak to hunt on their own at its conception. They were cockroaches when compared to the more prominent ghouls and they would be exterminated as such without support from one another. The pack realized that brazenly hunting humans was not a risk they could take, so they started to blend in. After some time they decided to open up a coffee shop in district 7 from the money that they had saved up together. Afterwards they stopped hunting entirely, Instead  they started feeding off of the corpses of suicidal humans in district 6. They blend in well, they are social and have jobs and are practically human at this point. Somehow they have managed to hide from the CCGs eyes for some time.

( The RP will be taking place in New London with several districts. The highest rank a ghoul can have at the very start of the RP is A, with potential to progress. Similarly the highest investigator rank will be first class. No half-ghouls of any sort at the start either. If I think it will be an interesting plot point a human character might become one later, if the creator is up to the idea as well. No real plot points as of yet, so if you interested in being a gm with me and have a few ideas i'll probably run with it.)

•  ¦ ┅ NEW LONDON ■ ■ ■

• New London consists of thirteen districts all together. Some are richer areas, full of only those who can afford to live there. Others are slums, remnants of the war touching the area still with destroyed and abandoned buildings in need of care

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICTS 1 & 2 ■ ■ ■

District 1 is the political district where offices of officials and foreign dignitaries are located. Very few people are able to visit the district for any reason. District 2 is similarly closed off, only instead of offices it is the residential area for political figures and their families, those who enter are monitored heavily.

•  

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 3 ■ ■ ■

In this district you will find the headquarters of the CCG. A large Skyscraper with many offices for investigators and the higher ups. Located nearby is also the Academy and Junior Academy. There is also boarding houses for those who do not have a family or no wish to leave the district other than for assignments.

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 4 ■ ■ ■

District 4 is the home of most business headquarters. Lying to the south west, it is easily accessible from District 8, a gate being not a far walk from the Train Station there. Large office buildings cover most of the area.

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICTS 5 & 6 ■ ■ ■

District 5 and 6 are the slums of the city. Districts 5 and 6 are located directly North of the city and closed off by the large buildings of District 4 and 7. Both districts are connected by the sewer system and many cross over through them in secret. Gangs of Ghouls and Humans run rampant in these districts.

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 7 ■ ■ ■

The Shopping District lies to the south. Shops of all kinds are found in this district, include an open market place set up where fresh grown food from green houses are sold. The Train Station in this district is connected to Districts 8, 9, and 10.

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 8 ■ ■ ■

This District is home to most school buildings for the city as well as museums of all kinds and lies in the north west of the city. A train runs from District 10 to Districts 7, 8, and 9.

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 9 ■ ■ ■

To the east lies District 9, which is perhaps the most well preserved part of the city. From the surprisingly well preserved Tower of London nearing where the Thames River meets the sea is how far the district stretches, set up along the river. District 9 is considered to be the entertainment district of New London due the many venues that lie in the district, including the famous West End Theatre. District 9 is accessible via train from District 7, 8, and 10. There are also plenty of residential houses in this district, although they are typically only affordable for the wealthy.

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 10 ■ ■ ■

A simple residential district for the middle class. Besides apartment complexes and houses, there are a few smaller boutiques, convenience stores, cafes, and restaurants. Public buildings in this area include a small police station, fire house, court house, and library. The Train Station in this district connects to District 7, 8, and 9. It surrounds most of the city and is one of the larger districts. Seemingly there is little Ghoul activity, though a peaceful group of Ghouls have actually set up shop in the district and encourage laying low. So far they've had a good hold on all those in the district, ghoul related crimes being very low.

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 11 ■ ■ ■

A larger part of the city to the west that holds a lot of land and mansions spread out one after another. Only the richest people are able to live there in fenced off properties. Most houses are only used as vacation homes for government officials.

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 12 ■ ■ ■

Also to the west lies the 'Greenhouse District' where most of the fresh food for the city is grown. Many Greenhouses are spread out and taken care of by middle class workers. It is forbidden for the general populous to enter the area without permission, though it has happened in the past. Secretly there is actually a detention centre for ghouls in the district used by the CCG upon the rare occasion that a ghoul is successfully captured instead of killed. 

• ╰ ┅ DISTRICT 13 ■ ■ ■

An unlivable part of the city that is closed off though not often guarded well. Many of the city security team that is assigned to District 13 often skip duty or fool around during it, as it is often where new recruits or recruits that have angered someone is assigned to. Old ruins of buildings are scattered across the area and many are covered in the vegetation of the area. The nearby forest is slowly moving to take over this part of the city more and more every year.

• ╰ ┅ THE FOREST ■ ■ ■

Once known as Epping Forest, the ancient forest has expanded it's borders to take over the north east part of the city and is slowly reaching further into District 13's borders as well. Though it is forbidden to leave the city by unofficial means, sometimes there are people who go through District 13 to visit the forest. Rumours are that there is an old hunting lodge located somewhere in the forest.

• ╰ ┅ OTHER INFO■ ■ ■

Districts are separated by fences and sometimes walls depending upon if the area is accessible to everyone, or just those with clearance. Each district has a few openings in which you pass through and are received by city personnel. In times of emergency each district is shut down and no access out or in is given. City personnel also patrol the walls during the day or night, the security obviously higher for the stricter areas.
    All districts are connected by the old metro tunnels, though they are supposed to be closed off and monitored. Many of the sewer tunnels also cross over and are less closed off.

Hi there. I am not interested. 

I am feverishly entranced in the fact that you're doing this. I HAVE BEEN WAITING. ;-;

Anyway, I will have an insane character and he will have a split personality and he will have insane regent abilities and he will be a menace to society. Thank you. XD

Hi there. I am not interested. 

I am feverishly entranced in the fact that you're doing this. I HAVE BEEN WAITING. ;-;

Anyway, I will have an insane character and he will have a split personality and he will have insane regent abilities and he will be a menace to society. Thank you. XD

Sweet dawg xD. 

Ye that sounds badass, but nothin too OP at the start. Like Noro-tier regeneration. 

Yeah... sure... *totally was thinking Noro-tier regen* xD

Thankfully, I'm gonna have some really unique kagune. It's gonna be liquid. Does that excite you?

Oh, and my quinque user is gonna be op as well, just so there's someone to keep my ghoul in check. Think that guy who shot golden shards at ghouls towards the end of season 2. Something like him. 

Oh hey, it's you! From that Symbiosis roleplay way back when. You were that dreamer guy. :3

Small world, huh?

Its a diff one with a diff idea, but sure. I just found it whilst looking for some other interest thread. Still, I WANT THIS. 0-0

Chill down, it's not like it's going to start immediately - Says the person that is already making a new sheet.

Nah, the gm has a problem with keeping rps alive, I remember. He just stopped replying in favour of another rp. : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Back