Tokyo Ghoul RP

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Name: Tsumi (罪, literally meaning “Sin”)(Fake last name) ‘Taylor’
Nicknames: Sinister Clown, “不吉なピエロ”

Birthday: April 11th

Species(human, ghoul, etc.): Ghoul

Rc type(if ghoul or half-ghoul/one-eyed ghoul): One-Eyed Ghoul

Epithet(if ghoul or half-ghoul/one-eyed ghoul): Rinkak & Koukaku

Bio(optional): Not much is known about Tsumi aside from he was born and raised for most his childhood in the 24th ward..

Personality/Demeanour(optional): In public, Tsumi will come off calm and laid back, not often seeming caring about too many things although will shape up at times, using his physical attributes to his advantage. Doesn’t take kindly to bad manners or common disrespect often coming off quick tempered. When dark casts over Tokyo Tsumi is his normal self, a sadistic joker. Killing relentlessly and with pleasure Tsumi takes what he wants and doesn’t allow anyone to get in his way.

Likes(optional):

Cats

Cute Girls

Manga

Picking fights

Winning

Card tricks

Magic tricks

Dislikes(optional):

Dogs

Candy

Bad manners/Disrespect

Dishes

Food

CCG

School

Being called ‘cute’

Crush(optional): N/A

Extra(optional):

-Has remarkable reflexes and reaction timing

-Can eat candy without spewing/vomiting

-Has a high pain tolerance & healing factor

Appearance:

(Public)

9k_YQn7efDjfbQALuRcQi2KcT0Qsg4WGSf78UQ50UvyRhu1aM-mJIEutFCGUJ90E0aZ07KMMuVPYeJz-H02m9rrO6EvTpS0x6ld-CXUatWQL7D31t7qTq_Rwb04fjlbWTK7doqI

(Ghoul)

698NWRakt9-WTooOmvEXZbW6sT-sn2nsWaqLLPjQ3J7QGAt_EHLeCcnzR-F43Y3cWFEoMUpfJmsTJZccM62iD6lt-X4ToUggEBn7d7wDu5br0kLXU9fsSljRPli1ovxS72xFUFk

[/QUOTE]
One thing, RC type would be the Rinkaku and Koukaku, and Sinister Clown would be in Epithet. One-Eyed Ghoul is the type of ghoul, so that would be in Species. xD

Hahah yeah that part really confused me sorry it's safe to say I wasn't exactly sober last night so..

There we go, I fixed it

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hahah yeah that part really confused me sorry it's safe to say I wasn't exactly sober last night so..

There we go, I fixed it

[/QUOTE]
And I never drink simply because I can't stand the smell. xD I'm pretty much qualified for designated driver.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hahaha oh no you got me wrong, I don't drink often at all really xD

[/QUOTE]
xD You must get drunk easy, but I'd probably get drunk way easier if I ever bothered.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]
:P Still getting me wrong but we'll get there eventually, I wasn't drunk but I still wasn't sober.

[/QUOTE]
xD Explaiiiiiiiin, Confusing Musing.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Uggh :o Don't we all!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Oddly enough, I can't stand doughnuts at the moment. Or...most other normal foods...ugh! Coffee, tea, Dr. Pepper, and water are the only things I can stand drinking and the only things I can eat without the sudden urge to vomit are tofu and spinach and peanut butter. And only just recently I've been able to stomach anything other than water and coffee. Addiction of TG, or something else? O.o

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]
_6syUltWX0IOMBSc4kuIPNj2H2INBstPICogk_q23EQy7G0DVWrzuLNAyRwohe7H4eicZFUhGGJzjt_aoSg92jkBhnd65j2lPanwuYcdTAwqoarzk6eI5d_3xQD9idXb6CwGozs

a7UYZWgwoE2KgGoR2gSH5fDihuPiX-zVzR9OPzytEu_NiXhhh_zwgwrbSs1k311gCihZWkmwjqmo-FbJXDsw9Xb1TqjX3_tMpoaFtvc9ZcPBG6VPnEJAnIrmgx9Z1pX_Ho7iFVk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name: Tremki “X” Taylor

Kanji: Tremki・x・テイラー

Rōmaji: Tremki “Ekusu” Teirā

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tremki “X” Taylor (Tremki・x・テイラー, Tremki “Ekusu” Teirā) is a First-class Ghoul investigator and the first successful subject for the “Quinckes Program”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Personal]

(Species) Quincke

(Gender) Male

(Birthdate) September 21’st, Virgo

(Status) Alive

(Visual Age) 13

(Age) 14

(Height) 5’6 or 5’7ft

(Weight) 110lbs

(Rank) Quinckes

(Whereabouts) CCG Laboratory

(Unique Traits) Although eats a lot has a high metabolism keeping him always thin, Eye color often changes from Dark Brown to Hazel.

▬▬

[Abilities] After being put through the Quinckes Program gained many of the Ghoul attributes, becoming much faster, much stronger and also gained the ability to use Kagune. Tremki has a Bikaku & Rinkaku typed Kagune, his Bikaku being a thin plate of armor that covers his stomach, chest, arms and hands which gives him enhanced stability, toughness and stronger punches, his Rinkaku consists of four tentacles coming out of his tail-bone.

[Physical Strength]

Tremki has always been naturally good at ground and pound style of fighting, often using others strength against them although against a ghoul with his original physique he wouldn’t stand a chance against ghouls, infact he would be torn to shreds by the most basic and weakest of ghouls. But the point was for his age he had a some what decent fighting style, but he was still a normal kid. At the age sixteen, Tremki went through with the Quinckes Program. This then gave him his ghoul attributes and abilities along with a years worth of 22/7 hour trainings. (22 hours a day).

[Toughness]

Due to his natural perk to endure pain, even before the Quinckes program Tremki quickly adapted to Ghoul inflicted pain and actually gained the harness to fight a ghoul on par for longer than ten seconds (Better than any average human when the ghoul goes serious). After the Quinckes program Tremki became a somewhat unstoppable object after attaching his Bikaku Kagune to himself.

▬▬

During the CCG (Commission of Counter Ghoul)’s attack against the 10th ward, a young Tremki was separated from his parents, who guided others to safety. The explosions and debris winded up being the reason for the separation and he was knocked out by the impending chaos around him, which led to him drifting in and out of consciousness. In his momentary confusion, a hand reached out, promising to guide him back to his parents. This person was none other than the head of the research department, who had ambition far from bringing him back to his family. A young Tremki passed out from a severe concussion just as he took the stranger’s hand, and woke up in the care of scientists within the CCG laboratory. The young boy awoke from a severe case of amnesia due to the blow sustained by the CCG’s attack on the Ward, and no memory prior to waking up at that moment. The investigator knew of the child’s background and his family’s bloodline of powerful kagune, and remembered the many years of research he had done on some of his ancestor’s corpses. With the child’s memory gone, he saw a glimmer of hope for his ambitions as he could experiment freely on this child. He could use the idea of bring back the child’s memory as the gateway to freely what he wanted to his body, knowing the child would agree and offer no resistance. Under the banner of restoring his memory, the humans began the experiments.

WyztTdq6DzR76o6KHLJniWvrO10OE9VUqvaPyEGtN448SeNsSRXqzwhHbTKlvI9gmz5Mfsn9WXEM_JZ1KORP-R3c3tIXKnsP4QHZY5E96h1Ef6WV7DBUpoF3sVXn3R_j4VXVbD4

See more.

▬▬

[Personality] Tremki is a rather calm, smooth and slack kind of person, often taking the easiest road to things unless he has to do something else, although he would rather lay around he is always able to push himself to do many things, often reaching things passed him limits occasionally. Tremki is often kind normally because he cannot be bothered being harsh or mean, nor does he see any point in collisions between people often not liking hostility, but when pushed far enough he can become incredibly hostile, cruel and ruthless not often knowing how far he takes things, this was seen as a perk to CCG as it’s a sign to talk first, fight last. Although Tremki puts on a show of slowness and confusion, Tremki is actually very intelligent, often when placed in a subject he’s interested in or excells he becomes indulge into conversations. When fighting Tremki often aims to humiliate unless maddened beforehand.

▬▬

[Extra] Has a sign on his tongue (Shown in one of the pictures above), his ocean blue eyes can often be mistaken for ‘glowing’ in some cases from the light reflecting from them.

▬▬

[Weapons] Kagune (Rinkaku & Binkaku)

▬▬

“I don’t aim to kill, I aim to cripple”

“I just love how you underestimate me”

“Go ahead, come at me”

“Blah blah blah, I’ve heard it all before.”

“Just shut up and fight me!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Accepted. And nice use of pics of Alois Trancey.~

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="strawberry jammm]Lol, I was wondering because it said that he underwent the procedure at age 16.

[/QUOTE]
Well, there' s a typo somewhere if that. xD XD xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Name: Shin Ishina
Nicknames: Zero

Birthday: December 17th

Species(human, ghoul, etc.): Ghoul

Rc type(if ghoul or half-ghoul/one-eyed ghoul): Bikaku & Rinkaku

Epithet(if ghoul or half-ghoul/one-eyed ghoul): Shinigami

Bio(optional): Shin lived a normal life as a kid, the family he grew up in had adapted themselves to society and did their part as well as secretly being able to live normally, much like most ghouls who couldn’t hunt for themselves would use the corpses of the dead that had either jumped willingly, or had an unfortunate fate. Shin had a hard time accepting that they could never be accepted “Why could they live freely but not us?” and much like most ghouls had a particular hate against humans although Tremki’s hate was more directed at the Doves themselves. It wasn’t until he became the age of sixteen, he got caught up in Ghoul faction known as “Yūgure”, to begin with he was just on petty hit & run drug busts having a temporary stage of addiction himself Shin went rampage across Tokyo everyone had called “Reaper disaster” giving him the nickname ‘Shinigami’ not long after, after this had happened he also made enemies of other Ghoul groups who had eventually taken him and tortured him close to insanity for his betrayal, even after this he had a clear mind and was able to bust himself out, of course taking his revenge in a very, very cruel way. Ever since he had quit drugs and had a strong hate against them and after the destruction of his faction, he now seeks to make his own.

Personality/Demeanour(optional):

Likes(optional): Human food, Coffee, Toying with people, Cute girls, the idea of ‘love’

Dislikes(optional): The CCG, Any form of authority, Drugs

Crush(optional): Riza Willem

Extra(optional):
 Wears a key necklace that is believed to actually unlock something

Appearance:

W-aq5zxMcldN2r6OtCQ-9ERhhk8rNVCrBqTksXbqPVFFO4HJbYVV0zXGZuTXatBBF_6Bjp1G3kPuZRZ7KY1iAyWYxVJt3MsEAzDajasfFgimoYaejHf5cogmsv7EmcBvv7WkV8U

Mask

5728JB7EI7k30uleushBeoHPraKdpkFd_tSUjyH-iaWQJ7rMC6d2bFgEgxgPF27dVEy0Vv2ibY9LPLCUfVh4nTyDFUKKkKVAT3RkzxTESW-lxyeK6x8G2sZvBprirDusco1sorM

[/QUOTE]
Accepted! xD

I got bored and everyone was Rping and I couldn't find my way in so I just sat there like 'Oh, gotta wait for Reika.'

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I got bored and everyone was Rping and I couldn't find my way in so I just sat there like 'Oh, gotta wait for Reika.'

[/QUOTE]
xD Thanks for being literally the one person who didn't post twenty things back at the IC thread for the RP. xD And a pretty cool character came out of it. *hugs you* I missed yoooooooou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back