• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

( Alright )

Evelyn was sitting on a roof again. Like always, she was swinging her legs in the air, humming a song. Not something very interesting. She was looking down at the people, calming herself. It was already in the middle of the night but she didn't had something interesting to do. She ate 2 days ago so hunting had been checked already. She sighs boredly, not knowing what to do. Good that tomorow she don't have morning classes. Her worst nightmare: Don't sleep the whole night and have morning classes. "I need to do something... Not just sitting here and humming." She chuckles.

Evelyn catches Kairu's scent, suddenly frowning. "Again that weirdo?" She gets up, running from roof to roof. "Well... I will just scare him somehow." Atleast she had something to do. Her new goal: scare Kairu.

Evelyn was above him within 2 minutes. She kneel down, looking at him. "I am sorry for doing this." She mutters, sliding her left hand in her jacket. Quickly she grabs her demon mask and puts it on, setting some hair on her left side. "Exactly like the last time." Along with the mask, Evelyn takes off her scarf and jacket, throwing them on the roof. She drops down to his left, landing silently on her boots. A single drop noise could be heared.

Evelyn was turned around, not facing him. She slowly gets up, turning her head to her right so he could see her right eye. She just stayed there, staring at him a smile being under the mask.

Evelyn slowly turn around, looking at him with her right eye. Same like the last time. Hair covering her left side and her blue demon mask. Along with that she starts humming the song she did first time.

Evelyn starts aproaching him slowly, keep humming the song. She usually do this while the song is done. From there everyone knows what it happens.

Oi, mate. Look at her clothes. He did for a slight moment then recognized her clothes a bit. Screw that man, check her out later when you know you're gonna be alive! He did scramble a bit for a get up and run but trips. a horrible fail.

Evelyn stop at his ffet, bending over to face him. They were face to face when she slowly stops humming. She puts her hands at her back, tilting her head. to her right.

"Forget this!" He got up and make a break for it. Satchel bag on him and sword still in his hand (dont ask me why he didnt use it.)

Evelyn gets back up, looking at him. Exactly the same she tilts her head to her right. She notices the sword in his hand and growls a little.

"C-catch you later!" he called out to Riza (whos not here ATM) Screaming, Kairu ran through the alleyways trying to make a break for home, the same path as the night before he met the masked Evelyn.

Evelyn again catched his scent, quickly running on another alleyway. She knew that she will cut his path. Within 4 minutes she was exactly infront of him, with her head down.

Evelyn looks up at him then at his sword. She chuckles a bit. "You think that blade will do something?" Her voice was a little muffled becaues of her mask.

She laughs. "No one told you ghouls can't be hurt by blades just quinques?" She smirks under her mask. "Hilarious..."

"Who said I will kill you?" Evelyn laughs again. "I want to take just one little bite." She makes a little sign with her fingers.

Oh great "It's always the first bite!" he tried hopping over a wall, he made it over but crashed with his stuff and drawings out. Damn......it

Evelyn jumps on the wall, still being kneeled on it. "Why are you trying to run? I got your scent. I know where you are." She chuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back