[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Let's make this fun!

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort
Hello everyone! I am absolutely aware that I have slacked here, harsh, and that this isn't the first time I've promised more activities. However, I am highly motivated to pull through this time, but I need to know who's here, and who isn't. For that reason, I wil tag everyone who has created a character thread. Please reply here within the next 7 / Seven (!!!) days. If you do not reply, I will set your character to inactive. You may, of course, come back and rejoin with that character (if it was accepted, that is.) This is merely to weed out everything and get some fresh air going in here.

That being said, I apologize whole-heartedly to every person who joined and was disappointed. I beg you for another chance, and let's have fun with our beloved fandom. :)

@radiochai @Airebsi @GabrielD921 @Ghost @Daiagnosis @Strawberry Preserves @Owlet @SkyGinge

Please note that this merely means you have to make yourself noticed within those seven days, not that you have to RP.

Just post below here if you are still in it, and if so, which of your characters are still in it. We will weed out those that are inactive.

Also, please go and read the rules if you haven't, and please like them to show you agree with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunbather said:
with the next 7 / Seven (!!!) days.
Wednesday the 18th

Thursday the 19th

Friday the 20th

Saturday the 21st

Sunday the 22nd

Monday the 23rd

Tuesday the 24th

:) )))))

*raises hand as well*

I like this rp but, I've been focusing on other things mostly which sucks.Consider Joshua dead because he's getting replaced eventually with a character I enjoy much more.

Atom said:
Wednesday the 18th
Thursday the 19th

Friday the 20th

Saturday the 21st

Sunday the 22nd

Monday the 23rd

Tuesday the 24th

:) )))))
God damnit Atom, you smarty McSmartpants! D':

I have bolded an important part of the announcement. Please edit the characters you are active with into your confirmation posts and go like the rule posts, if you agree with them!

Sunbather said:
I have bolded an important part of the announcement. Please edit the characters you are active with into your confirmation posts and go like the rule posts, if you agree with them!
I only have one character (>u>)

Ghost said:
Hi. I'm really sorry @Sunbather @The One Eyed Bandit and everyone else.
I haven't been feeling well, so I probably won't be posting any time soon.
i hope you feel better soon. You can excuse yourself for a longer period of time, if you want. This is just to see who even checks it out, still. But you can, of course, also go inactive.

Sunbather said:
i hope you feel better soon. You can excuse yourself for a longer period of time, if you want. This is just to see who even checks it out, still. But you can, of course, also go inactive.
I hope so too, but roleplaying is really hard to do right now. I don't know if I'll come back or not.

ps If anyone still wants to talk to me though, they're welcome to.

pm me or message me on discord if so lol

I'm still here, I've just been extremely busy with school. I think I might just make my two existing characters inactive, as I've just lost interest in playing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back