[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Let's make this fun!

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]I wish to join, and already have a character sheet prepared.

[/QUOTE]
Then post it in the character sign-ups.

Okay! I'm back home and I'll evaluate the results here! Into a new (really, the first) dawn of this wonderful RP! :D

Yes, I'm here now. These weeks had been hectic and everything. I honestly did not have the time to respond to anything until today. I'll catch up as soon as possible !!

Again, my apologies for being so late to respond... v-v

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]I wish to join, and already have a character sheet prepared.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, what Prizzy said. Please submit your character normally.

To everyone else. Thank you for staying or notifying me about absence. Working on it as of right now, stuff's rolling :D

@Sunbather He's already submitted it. The character sheet is apparently ready for review, but he didn't tag you, so that might be why you haven't been notified yet.

Yeah, I just saw, but it's no problem at all, I'll check it out once I've finished cleaning up the character section ^_^

I am really sorry for my inactivity, since I was bombarded with exams and I didn't have time for pretty much anything. Plus I forgot about this RP after sometime. Anyway, I will try to make some posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back