[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

Oh mai gawd, I totally forgot about this and went off to do things in real life.

It's half term at the moment though and I got plenty of time.

So I will most likely join.

Working on things again. I promise, some "official" storylines will soon follow, but there's always new stuff coming, and I'm very proud of you guys for keeping your own stories active. :)

I can already tell Midissia is going to be very interested in Jack, in a business way and because he's pretty much the crime lord.

I've been waiting for the event for so long will I finally get to see it soon? c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Airebsi said:
I can already tell Midissia is going to be very interested in Jack, in a business way and because he's pretty much the crime lord.
Takafumi is the opposite. He hasn't met Jack yet, but he already dislikes him =P

Sunbather said:
Working on things again. I promise, some "official" storylines will soon follow, but there's always new stuff coming, and I'm very proud of you guys for keeping your own stories active. :)
@QuirkyAngel @Sunbather

Yeah guys sorry, I've been crazy busy this last week but I should be back at full force by sometime this weekend. I'll try to post in the meantime too, so stay tuned!

Oh and Jack's appearance will be fun for sure, definitely a highlight for Rin and Kat's misadventure of sorts.

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-get-rick-rolled-but-when-i-do-i-stay-and-listen-to-the-whole-song-9d97a5.jpg

Oooohhh, This seems awesome!

Recently been reading through :Re and watched the anime.

Is this still accepting through?

There's a lot of players who have joined and everything, don't want to come in randomly or anything.

They doesn't have to join if they show up, ya know. They could just be there because they're thinking about it and decide against it if you decide against it. You'll get to meet more characters either way, as a bonus.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]They doesn't have to join if they show up, ya know. They could just be there because they're thinking about it and decide against it if you decide against it. You'll get to meet more characters either way, as a bonus.

[/QUOTE]
You're right :3 i might join

It's alright to be in more than one thread at once, right?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]They doesn't have to join if they show up, ya know. They could just be there because they're thinking about it and decide against it if you decide against it. You'll get to meet more characters either way, as a bonus.

[/QUOTE]
Suppose that's true...Kat might just make an appearance.

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]You're right :3 i might join
It's alright to be in more than one thread at once, right?

[/QUOTE]
Yup! Just don't abandon anyone you're playing with. :)

My ghoul character would express interest in such a group, So I'd probably join in once It's been made and accepted!

{ Hopefully today or tomorrow }

Users who are viewing this thread

Back