[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

I'm currently writing out two Backup Ghoul characters and plan on some Investigator ones after these ones are done.

I hope to do it at a much better than my Previous ones...Soo Only things I got is the basic Information so far.

You don't need to rush however. ^ _ ^

Last edited by a moderator:
3c1b91f4ea.png

.___.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Gdamnit can this keep notifying me for once

[/QUOTE]
Notify you? Consistently? BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You ask too much of the RPN gods, friend!

@killerlung Hey I just thought of this but would you want to collab the Eliza Rin meet up? Since I've got no doubt it'll involve dialogue, interaction, etc.

[QUOTE="Dr Nyx]If anyone's wondering, I'm hoping to get all my Posts out by tomorrow!

[/QUOTE]
*que excited flailing*

Okay, so, I apologize for not being there the past few days. Something happened, and I kind of just can't really do this at the moment. Prizzy and Nyx take good care of everything. I'll try and update stuff now to the best I can. Again, apologies.

OH MY GOD YES YES YES YES AND YES, MATSUMAE HASN'T DIED YET. OWNING IHEI.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Also the Q's and everyone else are going to be fucked over so hard by Noro, Probably just stand there and wreck them in eerie silence.

@The One Eyed Bandit

Aeri Rosevier] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7255-nethanielshade/ said:
@NethanielShade[/URL] Anything specific you want to do/achieve?
Well, as I said at the top of my first post, I don't really have any roleplay plans, just wanna see where it goes.

@QuirkyAngel I feel like Katsuo's walking on thin ice here xD Killed for being overly suspicious and untrusting lol

Is there a specific direction that you'd like the RP to head in? I was thinking of introducing the escaped Ghoul some time in the (near) future just to spice things up, but how do you feel about that?

Ooooo, I hope that happens.

I really really want Matsumae to live though, she's so badass and I love her character.

Also that kagune form 2 makes her look even more majestic than she usually Is.

@The One Eyed Bandit

BlueInPassing said:
@QuirkyAngel I feel like Katsuo's walking on thin ice here xD Killed for being overly suspicious and untrusting lol
Is there a specific direction that you'd like the RP to head in? I was thinking of introducing the escaped Ghoul some time in the (near) future just to spice things up, but how do you feel about that?
Taka won't attack unless he considers Katsuo a threat to his current life...probably (} :) )

lol.

No direction. I'm just going with the flow. Feel free to introduce whatever you want. I love spice:)

Sorry for not posting, Been caught up in a bunch of Homework.

I am hooopppiinngg to post tomorrow, As I only got one piece of homework due in the next day..Which is relatively easy and enjoyable compared to most.

Atom said:
@killerlung Hey I just thought of this but would you want to collab the Eliza Rin meet up? Since I've got no doubt it'll involve dialogue, interaction, etc.
@Atom

Yeah that'd be great actually, sorry I've been meaning to post the thread but I've gotten a little distracted over the weekend. Just PM me whenever's convenient for you and let's collab a thread.

I'll be more involved again soon, I think. I apologize, I just didn't feel able to organize anything. I'll probably still slack a little, but I'll try more again. Aside from that, Prizzy and Nyx are completely free to organize event of their own too.

@Aeri Rosevier and anyone else I'm roleplaying with, I have my PSAT test tomorrow, so that's why I haven't been posting this week. I might post tomorrow night, and if not then Thursday night at latest.

So just so everyone knows, I'll be available for posting this week, so if you're the same way feel free to let me know or shoot a post towards something I'm in.

That isn't to say we'll pass over other people or get too far ahead, but y'know if you're bored or overly anxious feel free to create a thread or post in one of my existing threads.

(Srry if this feels a little like an advertisement, but I figure I'm up and encouraging a little posting isn't the worst way to spend one's sleepless night)

-KL

Whew, everyone's been busy :3 (been busy myself with exams)

For now, I think I better start reading Tokyo Ghoul: Re

Users who are viewing this thread

Back