• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul - Chance

The male worker looked up from cleaning the counter. "She is the co-owner. But I eill tell her when she comes back." He smiled and looked down grabbing a muffin and taking a bite out of it. At this point you would realize that he is a human @William McKinney

Matsuo smiled as the worker delivered the coffee to them. She was about to take a sip when she smelled something familiar. It was obvious that Claudia had smelt it to, concidering she had been cut off mid sentence. Her smile widened hearing the magical words. "Seriously? Thanks, I needed this." She said standing with Claudia and following her behind the counter to the stairs. "My name is Matsuo, but you can call me Mat if you would like."

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

William looked at his phone and saw the time "You know, just send her to me, I was coming to talk to her about business but just send her to me" William told the worker the apartment he lived at and left the shop over to his apartment

@Saruwatari Tomohisa @Mira1

Julius was visiting the hospital, he did thinks like that, with only one plan in mind, to help. Sure he wasn't some doctor or nurse, but more than naught those in waiting rooms were in need of emotional help, and while he enjoyed the thought helping in a better way, this was the best he could do. Some people were alone, he made sure to go wait with them, talk, take their mind of things or help comfort them. He was intelligent and socially adept, a good combination of listener, analyzer, and talker. As of current, he didn't see many, odd time of day. He wore a sleeveless tee, black, and grey cargo shorts. His tattoos were somewhat intimidating, but he usually was friendly enough nobody felt intimidated. Just as he thought there was no one he could help, his eyes honed in on a rather distressed looking girl. The programmer gave a little smile to himself, before casually walking up and taking a seat next to her. His eyes didn't glare or stare at her, that was a rude way to initiate conversation, he knew that. He would let a quiet grow between them before leaning forward so his head could swivel towards her. His voice was soft, comforting on it's own. "So, what's brought you here?" He wasn't going to pretend to have a happy tone, it was closer to something of a slightly worried tone, a shared distress, as if he was fearing for whatever reason.

@xEmoBunnehx

After pacing around and around in the waiting room, Axel had decided to sit down and try to calm her nerves. She had no idea how long Alix would e in surgery of if he'd come out before she had to go to work. She didn't even know if he'd be okay but damn it did she hope with all of her heart. She'd been so distraught that she didn't even notice the man who walked in and sat next to her. Her head was in her hands and the pads of her fingers lightly pressing on her skull. Then the man beside her spoke, she'd barely caught it. Axel looked over at him, the worry and concern very evident as well as just how exhausted she was. "My uhm..little brother... he's uh.. having a very serious surgery done right now." She said, her tone reflecting her face. Axel's light amber eyes plead for some act of a miracle to happen, but she knew that might not be possible as she sat up and pulled her hands out of her black and silvery hair.

@Skull Knight

"Ah." The man frowned, clear he sympathized with the female, his lips pursed slightly in concern. "I'm sorry." As Julius said it, he completely meant it. "You two close?" That was a good question, people usually would expand on their relationship with a loved one on that, it helped soothe them to recall past fun and good experiences. He found they liked that, if it made things worse he could easily bring up something else, swap topics before he might accidentally worry them more. The woman was obviously very stressed, and worry had became evident. The programmer could only listen intently, his eyes never wavering from her own, making sure she knew she had his full attention, and sympathy.

@xEmoBunnehx

Axel nodded. "He's been a fighter and I've just been tagging along on the sidelines cheering him on for the past five years. He's been lucky to lived as far as fifteen." She said with a small sigh. "But..I don't care how much it costs or how many jobs I have to get. As long as he continues to fight and be happy..I will too." She said with a bit of confidence and a very faint hint of a smile. She wasn't sure why she was admitting these things to a stranger, or why it made her a little more comfortable..but it did. Axel had never been one to hide her feelings, nor deign them. "What about you? What are you here for?" She asked him.

@Skull Knight

"You have to let me see her"

"Sir,you have to understa-"

"I said let me see her!"

"Sir,please calm down. We're doing all we ca-"

"Bullshit! That's bullshit! You can fix her!you know you can!"

"Sir, you have to stop!" The doctor had had enough of Abel's fury

"She's dying,Mr.Thorn. I'm sorry but she's dying. tHe bite was infected by bacteria we...we just can't fight. It spreads faster than we can kill it. She'll be dead within the week...I'm sorry."he had froze at these words,falling against the two guards that held onto him. The let him rest on his knees, as tears began to fall."You...you can't...oh god..."he clenched a fist, resting his knuckles against the tiles

"...she's...in a lot of pain,sir...with your permission...we'd like to...let her go..."

Abel brought his hand to his mouth,and nodded "d-do it...please..."he barely managed the whisper. The doctor gave an understanding nod,before turning, waving for the nurses to follow.

"She...She was only 12..."he muttered through sobs. That was it...He had no one. They were all gone...oh god...why...

(I honestly cried writing this. Poor Abel (:'())

Mistory1997 said:
"You have to let me see her"
"Sir,you have to understa-"

"I said let me see her!"

"Sir,please calm down. We're doing all we ca-"

"Bullshit! That's bullshit! You can fix her!you know you can!"

"Sir, you have to stop!" The doctor had had enough of Abel's fury

"She's dying,Mr.Thorn. I'm sorry but she's dying. tHe bite was infected by bacteria we...we just can't fight. It spreads faster than we can kill it. She'll be dead within the week...I'm sorry."he had froze at these words,falling against the two guards that held onto him. The let him rest on his knees, as tears began to fall."You...you can't...oh god..."he clenched a fist, resting his knuckles against the tiles

"...she's...in a lot of pain,sir...with your permission...we'd like to...let her go..."

Abel brought his hand to his mouth,and nodded "d-do it...please..."he barely managed the whisper. The doctor gave an understanding nod,before turning, waving for the nurses to follow.

"She...She was only 12..."he muttered through sobs. That was it...He had no one. They were all gone...oh god...why...

(I honestly cried writing this. Poor Abel (:'())
(D-Damn feller... That's... That's rough... I was already crying before I read this too... Fucking hell...)

@Mira1 (sorry I got really busy lol it is 1:30 am for me.)

"Well that is what we are here for. But I mist worn you. I dont know how much longer this will be a place." She said walking up the stairs. "In fact I have your first job if you want to work now." She said with a smile pulling a twenty out of her wallet and holding it out to her.

(That's alright. Lol it would have been 4am for me.)

She had to process that for a moment. I wonder why she says that. She thought to herself. Not really wanting to ask. She followed her upstairs, listening to what she had to say. "Okay" she said accepting the twenty and pocketing it. "What would you like me to do?" She asked, willing to take the job now.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Axel nodded. "He's been a fighter and I've just been tagging along on the sidelines cheering him on for the past five years. He's been lucky to lived as far as fifteen." She said with a small sigh. "But..I don't care how much it costs or how many jobs I have to get. As long as he continues to fight and be happy..I will too." She said with a bit of confidence and a very faint hint of a smile. She wasn't sure why she was admitting these things to a stranger, or why it made her a little more comfortable..but it did. Axel had never been one to hide her feelings, nor deign them. "What about you? What are you here for?" She asked him.
@Skull Knight
Julius listened intently, nodding in agreement that he's been lucky. His eyes would prick with worry as she mentioned continuing to work hard for keeping him alive. The pair of green hues would hone in on that little smile, obviously her talking about this was helping her cope, even if it was with a complete stranger. "You're brother sounds like a great kid. I'm glad you two are close enough, and lucky enough to enjoy the time you have together." He paused to collect his thoughts. "You're a great sister, trust me, I don't know many siblings who would work five years hard work for their brother like you have. I'd say you're a wonderful person." His eyes paused as she asked him of his reason for being here, he could only answer with a soft smile. "I lost someone here years ago. I was only a kid, I was alone at the time sooo." He leaned back in a more relaxed position. "I enjoy coming back and just, talking, makes me feel better about what happened, and help those that perhaps, need someone to talk to." His eyes flickered back to her, obvious that he meant she had needed to talk with someone.

William entered the apartment. The rifle tucked in a corner and his bed still made. William pulled out a chair and sat facing the door as he reflected on his near death experience in an effort to wait for the woman.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Drake began to walk around the city, exploring it a bit. He... felt a little bored, and decided he needed a change of environment rather than his house.He began to listen to some music, a little classical tune. He started to walk to the beat, closing his eyes, lost in the music... Suddenly, he bumped into the windows of a coffee shop, rubbing his head. "Motherfucker..." Drake looked inside, and checked his wallet, smiled when he had seen two twenties inside. "I guess I'm going for a coffee then..." He walked inside, and started to look at the menu.

@Mira1 @Saruwatari Tomohisa

Axel shifted in her seat once more, trying to get a little more comfortable. "Oh..well it's nice of you..to come and talk to us who sit in here and worry and mill over the unlimited amount of things that could be happening out there..It actually helps..a lot." She admitted, giving him a small hopeful smile before turning and looking toward the door. "But..I really hope they finish whatever they are dong to him soon..I have to go to work soon..and I can't miss it..as much as I want to." She said, biting her lower lip as the anxiety only seemed to worsen. Axel wanted more than anything to run back there and demand to see him, but she knew that wasn't possible and wouldn't help them or her. The hospital was always filled with the smells of humans dying, bleeding, sick, or other wise and it only got worse the deeper it went. So in a way, she owned that girl at the coffee shot for the little bit of food. It would help her keep calm in a place so filled with humans.

@Skull Knight

@Boe

Claudia smiled as they got to the top of the stairs. The smell of the blood was clear from uo here for ghouls. She opened a door into a room. "I will explajn that once we are down there." She walked over to a dresser and pushed it out of the way. She started walking down looking back to make sure she was following. "This takes us to ward 25. Dont worry I would never in danger one of my co workers. But you must promise me to not eat my pet." She giggled.

The male human worker looked up from his book and took another bite from his muffin. "What can I get for you?" He said with a grin.

@Arty

Ky's head raised at the sound of footsteps. Fuck yeah! It worked! Wait... Listen closer... Eh? Oh... Shit... Two sets of footsteps. Is she gonna replace me? Either that, or she's gonna have a younger ghoul eat you. Oh... Fuck. Yeah... We're fucked.

@Mira1 @Saruwatari Tomohisa

Saruwatari Tomohisa]@Boe Claudia smiled as they got to the top of the stairs. The smell of the blood was clear from uo here for ghouls. She opened a door into a room. "[COLOR=#5900b3]I will explajn that once we are down there[/COLOR]." She walked over to a dresser and pushed it out of the way. She started walking down looking back to make sure she was following. [COLOR=#5900b3]"This takes us to ward 25. Dont worry I would never in danger one of my co workers. But you must promise me to not eat my pet."[/COLOR] She giggled. The male human worker looked up from his book and took another bite from his muffin. [COLOR=#5900b3]"What can I get for you?"[/COLOR] He said with a grin. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18431-arty/ said:
@Arty[/URL]
Drake looked up, and smiled. "Just... A little... pastry or something. Whatever you are having."

(I thought I already posted this... Sorry I didn't realise it didn't send)

She followed her upstairs with a smile set on her face. She was excited that she had gotten the job, and got paid. She walked into the room and smiled. "Okay." She said and watched as she opened up another secret door that had lead to the 25 Ward she followed her and chuckled. "Not even a little taste?" She says jokingly and smiled. "I promise I won't." She assured her.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

(sorry I know this is OCC but I wasn't sure if anyone would notice I put this in the OCC tab, I promise I'll delete it... But I have no idea how to come in or what's going on so I'm a bit lost at the moment)

The ghoul pulled a cigarette from his pocket,examining it as he walked.

Abel, I want you to quit with the smoking. I know it doesn't bother you but what about the kids?

Come on, Jess. What's the worse that could happen?

Promise me,Abel. Promise me you'll quit.

Alright, Alright. This is the last one. After this, I'm done.

Better be.

"Sorry Jess. I guess I gotta have one more..."He struck it, putting it between his lips. Taking a long drag, he looked up to the building he had come to, and sighed. He took another drag,before dropping the half used cigarette,snuffing it out under his shoe. He then headed inside the CCG headquarters.

Coming to the front desk, he knocked on.the counter. As the Secretary looked up, his eyes shifted to the terrifying red and black, startling the girl"I'd like to enlist"

@FordtheKiller

Last edited by a moderator:
xEmoBunnehx said:
Axel shifted in her seat once more, trying to get a little more comfortable. "Oh..well it's nice of you..to come and talk to us who sit in here and worry and mill over the unlimited amount of things that could be happening out there..It actually helps..a lot." She admitted, giving him a small hopeful smile before turning and looking toward the door. "But..I really hope they finish whatever they are dong to him soon..I have to go to work soon..and I can't miss it..as much as I want to." She said, biting her lower lip as the anxiety only seemed to worsen. Axel wanted more than anything to run back there and demand to see him, but she knew that wasn't possible and wouldn't help them or her. The hospital was always filled with the smells of humans dying, bleeding, sick, or other wise and it only got worse the deeper it went. So in a way, she owned that girl at the coffee shot for the little bit of food. It would help her keep calm in a place so filled with humans.
@Skull Knight
The man smiled, his eyes shone brightly, although their brilliance were unknown of origin, had it been the soft shine before weeping? OR the simple happiness reflected from his soul. Regardless, he nodded to her. "I like to think I can help in at least that way, where I wasn't." His eyes followed her. "Trust me, I don't know what you do for a living, but your sibling going into surgery is more than a plausible excuse to be late, or even miss a day." He then frowned. "IF they didn't count it so, I'd advise quitting rather than going on with a shit employer." He paused to smile even wider. "My name is Julius by the way! Julius Quintan, to be exact." His obvious charisma and optimism, even in this environment was obvious. The programmer could obviously be a valuable future friend, to practically anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back