• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul - Chance

Ky's eyes widened more, and he didn't return the kiss. His cheeks were a shade of bright red, and he was shaking. The fact that he'd liked it scared him. He looked down at his legs, and stayed still, refusing to cooperate with her. @Saruwatari Tomohisa

Claudia grinned. "Too worked up to even move how adorable." She said as she kissed him again more deeply. "Are you learning new things about yourself? I could tell instantly." She smilled and stood up. "I guess I will just have to come back when your more cooperative.

Ky was shaking rapidly, as his head lifted up. His face was a bright pink, plastered with a deep blush. His eyes locked with hers, as a way of saying he didn't want her to leave. His throat was parched, so he most likely couldn't speak if he wanted to. @Saruwatari Tomohisa

Claudia giggled watching him not being able to talk. She grabbed some water. She would make food for him later but now was the time to make him desire her. "So overwhelmed you cant even talk." She giggled, "I bet you get off fast." She grinned. And walked over to him. She neeled next to him and put the cup to his mouth lifting it slowly so he could drink it. "Come on."

He swallowed the drink slowly. Once he'd downed all of it, he coughed rapidly, much of what came out being blood. His mind raced with her remark about him 'Getting off fast'. He cringed a bit, and his worry of what she would do to him further developed.

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa]Claudia giggled watching him not being able to talk. She grabbed some water. She would make food for him later but now was the time to make him desire her. "So overwhelmed you cant even talk." She giggled, "I bet you get off fast." She grinned. And walked over to him. She neeled next to him and put the cup to his mouth lifting it slowly so he could drink it. "Come on."

[/QUOTE]

(@Boe sorry I was in the middle of a math test lol)

Claudia smiled and looked at his bandages seeing that they needed to be renewed she stood up and put the drink down frabbing more of them from the fridge she walked over and started replacing the old ones. Large chunks of flesh were removed from him during his failure of a fight so it would probably take some time to heal.

Claudia giggled and pushed her finger into the bite mark on his shoulder. "Is that how you adress your master?" She grinned watching his expression.

Ky screamed in pain, and his head lurched upwards. His breathing became fast, and deep, as he screamed loudly. His head fell, and his breathing was rapid, and spastic. "I-I'm sorry... P-Please be more careful, master..." He said, in pain @Saruwatari Tomohisa

"Good boy you learn fast." Claudia smiled and countenued with the bandages. After she was done she took the bandagea and put them into the now empty bucket. Later they need to be burned. "You look so ummy right now." She grinned.

@Boe

"Fuck you..." Ky spat out at her, still shaking rapidly, and breathing spastically. His eyes were filled with a fury, but, sadly, he looked even more cute when he was mad than when he had any other emotion. @Saruwatari Tomohisa

@Boe

Claudia glared at Ky. She slapped him across the face. "No food for you tonight." She stood grabbed the bucket and started walking towards the stairs.

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa]@Boe
Claudia glared at Ky. She slapped him across the face. "No food for you tonight." She stood grabbed the bucket and started walking towards the stairs.

[/QUOTE]
"B-Bitch... Can't even take an insult, can you?" He spat out once again, accompanied by some blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. He'd bitten down on the side of his mouth upon her slap, causing it to bleed heavily.

Claudia walked up the stairs. He needed more time to know what it happening. He just needs to be trained more then he will be more willing. She grinned thinking about that day.

Ky fell back against the wall, and sighed. His shoulder itched... Or, at least, what was left of it at the time... He wondered why she hadn't eaten him yet... It seemed weird to keep a human around... Maybe she was saving him for later? Ky fell asleep pondering about that very subject.

Matsuo wandered around the streets of Ward 13. She had a small bag around her shoulder that held a few book, as well as her mask. She tried not to make it to obvious, but she never knew when she would need it. She slowly and quietly made her way down the sidewalk to a coffee shop. She put a friendly smile on her face and walked in.

(Anyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
Claudia was aitting on a stool a few feet away from the entrance not on shift. There was a human worker currently on shift actually but none the less she looked up as Matsuo walked in. She smiled and then went back to reading her american comic that was translated into Japanese.

@Mira1

Matsuo looked around for a moment before approaching the human worker. Holding the smile she greeted the worker. "Miss, I was wondering if there were any job openings. I've been looking around for a while and have yet to find one." She said shuffling her feet slightly, trying not to sound nervous. She isn't one to speak to people, but she really needed the job.

(@Saruwatari Tomohisa )

William waited for a nurse to come in. He needed to get out and find the agent and ask a favor of her. Finally he was let out and William ran looking for CCG headquarters. When arriving he entered a white entry and a desk he asked for the woman who saved him from the cafe under only a description.

@FordtheKiller

Claudia looked at matsuo from her book though making it seem like she was reading. The human worker smiled and pointed at claudia when the worker pointed at claudia she was forced to tear her eyes away from her ass and look down at the book.

@Mira1

Ky awoke slowly, in the basement. "Awe... Fuck... There's no clock down here..." He said, unsure of how long he'd slept. His first thoughts went to food. He instantly regretted insulting the ghoul. Somehow he'd have to get her attention... He knew his blood had a strong smell... Maybe if he gave her a meal, she would give him a meal? That might work... Now, how to make himself bleed enough for it to be smelt upstairs... He looked down at his legs, and their shackles. He crossed his legs, and began rubbing the chains on his leg roughly. Within a few minutes, his ankle was bleeding heavily. And then Ky realized how dumb of an idea this was, and mentally face-palmed. Is she didn't smell the blood, which was now forming a puddle under his legs, then, depending on how long it was until she checked on him, he could bleed a considerable amount.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back