• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul AU RP ~ Purely a poll. :P

Interested?

• Yes! And willing to commit.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Yes, but I'd have to actually see the RP.

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No, but it's a good idea.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No, completely not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Purity

Nebulous Member
Who would be interested in a, as the title suggests, Tokyo Ghoul AU roleplay? This will be a semi-literate to literate RP, with a well-written background, an entirely new story, and some depth of commitment. Regardless of whether we have 4 players or 20, it will be organized and will require players to respond at least on a day-to-day basis.

As far as plots go, there's several I'm entertaining at the moment, but whether it's like a gang war, something more quiet, not even in Tokyo, or even in the past or future, it will be a fairly open plot that can have multitudes of direction, yet with one clear end game. Anyone would be able to join, regardless of whether you haven't finished the canon story or haven't even read/watched Tokyo Ghoul, as I'll be explaining things from scratch.

If this garners enough support, I'll make an actual interest check later.

Interested though it depends a lot on the plot. Tokyo Ghoul is one of those series that are difficult to do in RP form since for me the series intrigues me most on the inner struggle of a character which is a lot harder to pull off in RP form. Still I would give it a gander if it did pop up. ^^

Alright, maybe a post a day is too much. Even I can't do that. XD Just post frequently.

For everyone who voted yes, the RP is currently being planned out. The plot's going to be a CCG with too much power, rival gangs, and a story of (insert some small kind of shop here that doubles as an organization). Sound good?

Alright, maybe a post a day is too much. Even I can't do that. XD Just post frequently.

For everyone who voted yes, the RP is currently being planned out. The plot's going to be a CCG with too much power, rival gangs, and a story of (insert some small kind of shop here that doubles as an organization). Sound good?
HAHHAHAHHAHA

if you make it one post min per week AT MOST, I will gladly join xD can you please link us?

I'll link you guys when I have stuff to link you guys to. XD Meanwhile, could everyone who voted yes post so I can get usernames?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back