• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tokyo Ghoul 1x1

Dream Killer

Killer of Dreams
Hello there, Feller. I am Dream Killer, the Killer of Dreams. But you can just call me Boe! ^-^ Anyways, no one likes Interest Checks that only describe the person... You're here for an RP.

.:What I look for in a partner:.

Quick replies

Constant replies

Someone who can play a female OC

.:Plots:.

:1:

Partner A, a CCG agent, is sent on a mission. A mission to kill Partner B, a Ghoul. Partner A is quickly shipped to the location of Partner B, Quinque in hand. A large 1 Vs 1 fight ensues, with the Ghoul winning by a hair. Partner A begs for forgiveness, bringing out the softer side in B. B knows they can't take the life of A, nor let them leave on their own. B takes A to their home, and shackles them to the wall, not knowing what else to do. Eventually, A awakens, and chaos ensues.

:2:

Two ghouls fight for supremacy over a series of alleys in the 17th Ward. Partner A lashes out at Partner B, attempting to kill them for the hunting grounds. A large-scale fight ensues, ending with the CCG apprehending both Ghouls. They're taken to a containment facility, and given joint cells. Before long, the Ghoul group known only as Aogiri-Tree attacks the facility, with the CCG close behind. Partner A and B work together to escape the facility amongst the chaos, both of them saving the other at least once on their way out. They escape, and find a new life together, as Frenimies, or maybe more...​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back