• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Toacho's RP Search [Crime, Supernatural, BNHA & More!]

Toacho

The ‘Friend of a Friend’
Hello and welcome to my roleplay search! Before I move on, I would just like to give you all a little bit of an idea of the sorts of roleplays I am looking for as well as some details about myself.

About Me & Roleplay Types
1. I go by Toacho.
2. I have no gender/sex preferences for roleplaying and am willing to do either.
3. I am EST timezone.
4. I'm currently in school full-time and I have a rather busy schedule outside of weekend, so most of the roleplaying will likely take place over the weekend, however, I can still usually get a couple posts in during weekdays.
5. Connecting to above, I would honestly prefer someone who is either understanding of not getting responses often or someone who has a similarly busy schedule.
6. I'm understanding and cool with most things. If it's a character thing, it's a character thing. If it's a plot thing, then it's just a plot thing. The only thing I'm not a fan of is smut, so please do not ask.
7. My roleplays tend to be rather mature, containing some violence, strong language, etc. Even with that said, I don't go overboard but some of them will have some heavy topics in them, so let me know if there's anything that you can't handle beforehand and I'll make sure to adjust. That being said, I already have the mature plots marked below.
8. I'm friendly! Seriously! Don't let me intimidate you with any long posts! Somedays I'll slam out a novella post, somedays I'll just have a few paragraphs. It depends on the roleplay and your style. (Usually, if you type more, then I'll type more.)
9. Let me know if something is wrong with the roleplay and/or you want to add/change something.
10. I enjoy most genres of roleplaying and am always willing to try something new. The only ones that I can definitely say I don't have interest in is a realistic/slice of life roleplays and smut, (As mentioned above.)
11. Please try to do at least a couple paragraphs each response. If I only get a couple of lines for a part that deserves more, you will probably be removed from the roleplay. It's a big pet peeve of mine to pour a lot of effort into a roleplay and only get a basic response.

Superpowers/Supernatural Roleplays

Congratulations! It is the last few days of the world as we know it. The four horsemen have come out, the Apocalypse has come, and humanity dwindles as the numbers slowly begin to reach the final numbers. Good news, you're not human by any means and will not suffer through the gruesome fates that many of them will face. Bad news, you are not immune to it and you will vanish from existence the moment the last soul is reaped, and guess who just happens to be a reaper? You! Will you spend your last few days traveling the Earth and wandering around the rubble of the old society or will you do your job as instructed? If you don't do it, someone will. Question is though, what if there was a way to stop the Apocalypse? [I honestly am not sure about this roleplay. This one is more of an interest check than the rest, so if someone is interested in it, let me know and include a description of your character! While this roleplay will contain a couple heavy topics such as mentions of suicide as well as plenty of death scenes, (For the mortals,) I think that it is rather friendly to most people and does not deserve a mature rating.] (It is suggested that you are a reaper since the mortals are being reaped during this time and not many survive very long, but a good character sheet can always sway my mind.)

You have always had issues with sleeping. Ever since you were young, you have always struggled to fall asleep, sometimes staying up entire nights just to pass out bright and early in the morning from exhaustion. You eventually started looking for a cure. You tried pills. They worked for a little bit, then stopped working. You tried meditating and teas. The tea was good, but neither ever really worked. Then you found a chatroom. Insomniacs. That's all it was called. Curious, you joined it late in the night. It was fun, you made some friends, told a few stories, generally enjoyed yourself. Eventually, you fell asleep at your desk, the computer still flickering in front of you. When you awoke in the morning though, you could not locate the link.. It was like it vanished. You wait again though, finding it to reappear the next night at around twelve in the morning. You joined and was greeted again for another night of casual fun before passing out and waking to a blank screen and a missing link. You have been doing this for a few weeks now. These strangers feel closer than your family. They're now urging you to stay awake and don't fall asleep under any circumstances.. (This will be a kind of creepy roleplay, centered mainly around insomnia and such. There will be some hallucinations as well as generally unsettling content. I don't think there will be any gore or anything, [Not that type of unsettling,] But yeah. I think that's about it.)

You fucked up. Plain and simple. In a society where abilities are common and often hunted down for their immense power, you are one of the few ability wielders, 'Aberrants', that hunts down other ability users. Maybe this is due to you having a stronger ability than most aberrants, or maybe you were just able to worm yourself to the top of the highly classified government field. Not like you will be alone there, about 80% of this field is made of loyal aberrants. While this was working out all nice and well for you at first, you just had to go and get attached to a little aberrant girl with a very particular ability.. Giving life. [In this roleplay, I am looking for a plot sort of similar to that of Logan as far as an adult trying to get a kid to safety, but it's also going to have some different elements in there considering your character will start off rather high up in their field, ending up giving it up and then being hunted by their own people. I'll probably be taking the position of the little girl, but I am willing to maybe change my mind depending on if you talk to me about it.] (Looking for only one person, this roleplay is more mature and contains some gore and strong language.)

Crime/Mafia Roleplays

You had never intended to be caught. You are the proud father of a rather large crime family, spending most of your years driving the citizens of Daon into despair as you rob them of their money and security. You have been dodging and paying off the police for years. Blood, malice, none of it has ever phazed you. You have outsmarted everyone in your path in order to claw tooth and nail to the top of the city. Now, as you stare out across the world you have earned for yourself, a young famed model turns the tables on you. With your wealth and freedom at stake, what are you willing to do in order to stop them? That is, if you don't find yourself caught by them the moment they enter the story.. (One of the few romance roleplays that I have ever done! It has a large emphasis on crime as well as romance too, [No smut though.] Expect some gore from the crime side. If you want to join, I'd like to at least let you know first that the model is a male, despite appearances and certain parts detailed in the story. It's revealed later in the story, but I don't want to give anyone any big surprises with that plot point. Could be slight hints of the model being a yandere, though that's up for debate if it doesn't suit your tastes.)

She will give you everything in her piggy bank. Every last cent. You stand in a pub in the dodgiest part of town where not even the gruffest of people will come with a little girl in a yellow rain poncho and bright red boots standing in front of you, holding out a small handful of coins and dollars. It can't be more than a few bucks? Maybe five at most? Yet she stares at you unblinking, waiting for you to take it from her as she holds it out to you and asks you the same request that hundreds of others have come to ask of you. She can't be any older than ten? "Will you kill this man?" She asks softly without hesitation. [As a summary, this roleplay centers around an assassin who has been in their job for so long they barely remember not being in it. They kill people for a living. One day, while waiting for a new job opportunity in the same spot as always, a girl asks them to kill someone; the man who caused her mom and dad's death.] (Really dark roleplay! Mature! Looking for one person, though I may be open to adding another person if they have a really interesting character. While I think that this plot would be great for a modern setting, I think it could be really cool to have it more cyberpunk than modern. You can play either the girl or the assassin.)

You only wanted to help people. You tried to play nice. Then you were turned away and told to leave. You could not help. You'll get hurt. You'll make it worse. Like smearing dirt on an infection. You'll just get hurt. You'll just make things worse. You can't help anyone. Not even yourself. You're tired of these repetitive words that have been spewed at you with every chance they get. It's time to show them just how bad this infection can get. (Hello BNHA fans, I see you there! So this roleplay is centered around the AU from Boku no Hero Academia where Izuku turns into a villain instead of a hero. While this will be following that story, I plan on changing the character quite a bit, such as changing powers, backstories, some original characters, etc. The personalities are the only things that will be similar for each of the characters. Looking for someone willing to play Izuku as well as some side characters like others from the League of Villains and Heroes. We can discuss all the differences between this universe and the normal BNHA universe before we begin.

Survival/Horror Roleplays

Which will it be? Death by a knife in the front or death by the beast lingering just outside of these yards? You had received a letter from a wealthy but corrupt businessman who had invited you to a dinner party at his mansion, various others being invited alongside you. Attending out of your own greed, you agreed to come as you had recently heard rumors that the man would be passing away soon to illness, passing on his business with him. Traveling through the village of hatred filled gazes, you finally reach the mansion in the forests nearby. You enjoy a night of partying before falling unconscious at a toast, all the other guests collapsing around you. Once you awake, you find the man himself smiling down at you all, coated in blood and twirling a knife in his grip. Some of the guests are missing. While you would like to escape though, there seems to perhaps be an even greater danger lurking just outside.. Just waiting for one of you to try and escape.. (Based off of a group roleplay that I had tried to start, this roleplay will center around your character, a party guest who had come to try and get on the businessman's good side for the chance to carve away at his fortune, and my character, the son of the businessman who has been cut from his inheritance for mysterious reasons. This story will take place around the 1870's in France and will be sort of like a bent murder mystery where everyone knows the killer, they're now just trying to avoid becoming the next victim while trying to figure out who exactly was killed and what ties them to the killer. There will be some mature topics in this, mainly some gore and issues concerning mental health and homophobia. I'm open to having this be vaguely a romance roleplay, but I would like to discuss it beforehand.)

Keep turning the pages, little Alice. We're all eager to see where your curiosity may take us. Whether to safety or damnation. You awake to find yourself devoid of memory. You cannot recall anything, though as you cast your eyes to the table before you, you see the elegantly written cursive, Alice. (Not going to give away much in what is described above, but I would like to warn anyone up for this roleplay that it will have some rather dark themes such as kidnapping, mentions of torture, etc. It is meant to be Wonderland-themed with various characters based on characters from the story. While I will be playing some of the characters, I would prefer someone willing to take up the role as Alice as well as some other characters if they wish. As the best summary I can think of for this roleplay, cross Alice in Wonderland with the anime Angels of Death and that is perhaps the closest I can describe it.)

Thanks! I hope to see some replies soon! Message me either below or in the private chat to join. I'm also fine with discussing potential plots that are not listed above. As far as the roleplays that I would be seriously interested in starting, I am really excited to try out The Chatroom roleplay, Kill Your Heroes, as well as potentially some sort of apocalyptic roleplay.

Last edited:
Bump! I have added two new roleplays so feel free to check them out! One is Caught, the crime-based BxB romance roleplay, and the other is The Chatroom, an insomniac-centered supernatural/fantasy roleplay. Hope to see some people willing to do the plots!

The Caught plot looks really interesting, I think I could dig that! Could the ship be MxF? I usually write better females than males.

Bump again! Added two more roleplays! The Moving Cities centers around a multi-setting story where two people venture around abandoned cities fighting monsters and such. The Pick Your Poison roleplay centers around a new take on the 'murder mystery' genre of roleplay with a Victorian era party where people awake to find themselves unable to leave the mansion that the murderer is residing in due to there being a potentially worse threat outside. The Chatroom roleplay is still also open.

Removed the moving cities roleplay, (Got bored of it,) and replaced it with Survival Games! Survival Games is a roleplay centered around a twisted Alice and Wonderland setting where each of the characters awakes with no memory of their past, only a set title card at a table and a mystery to solve before it becomes too late. (Despite the sound of it, it's not a group roleplay. Just multiple characters controlled by each of us.) This roleplay will be a mystery thriller roleplay. Message me either below or in PC if you are interested!

Bump. Added a BNHA-AU themed roleplay as well as opened some of the roleplays back up. Feel free to message me if interested. Four day weekend, so it's time to set up some rps for the break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back