To whom know their way around here.

LazarusMinded

Hedonistic Tea Drinker
Hey, I'm recently new and I signed up for a pretty big rp event on the forums. Any advice anyone can give me on here? I'm used to roleplaying on Discord and Steam. I've mostly had experience with one-on-one roleplays so forums are new to me. Also to add fuel to the fire, I only use mobile due to the fact that I'm at California for visiting some relatives.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Are you ehh... You a bot? I had the exact same response from another you on another thread. I kinda need more personalized help than this.

Are you ehh... You a bot? I had the exact same response from another you on another thread. I kinda need more personalized help than this.
I just copy and paste the same intro cuz it's easier that way than typing a new intro Ten times a day

Well jeez sorry dude, I read the intro thread so please calm down. Thanks anyways.
What no I didn't mean any harm towards you, I meant more those who copy paste welcome messages in introduction threads without even reading the first post

What no I didn't mean any harm towards you, I meant more those who copy paste welcome messages in introduction threads without even reading the first post

Heh yeah, apologies. Seems stupid to do so if he already did so and we had a small chat yesterday. Seems ineffective and stale to me.

Hey there. :) What sort of help do you need? You can view people looking for partners in the looking for players area of the site.

Looking for partners is 1x1 recruitment and looking for group is for...well, a group role play.

You can make your own threads in either to search for partner(s) for yourself.

Hey there. :) What sort of help do you need? You can view people looking for partners in the looking for players area of the site.

Looking for partners is 1x1 recruitment and looking for group is for...well, a group role play.

You can make your own threads in either to search for partner(s) for yourself.

Thanks for the helpful advice, but I'm not looking for partners. Just needing help since I use this site on my phone.

The phone version of the site ( not the app) is almost exactly like the site on the computer. So specifically what help do you need?

There's an app? Well I just wanted to know either the app or site can load in real time, so that the forums aren't an issue for me.

There's an app? Well I just wanted to know either the app or site can load in real time, so that the forums aren't an issue for me.

For me, personally, I have to refresh the page to get updated forums and what not. But notifications you receive should come right away. If that answers your question? And yes, there is an app. But it's still being updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back