• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom To The Top [RWBY]

Sega

actual gremlin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

22.jpg

---

Hello students, and welcome to one and only - Beacon Academy, the place for training the finest huntsmen and huntresses! If you are reading this, we are excited to inform you you were accepted to the academy. You have earnt your spot in Beacon, by passing a very hard entrance exam, proving your worth, will, and passion for studying and protecting the realm.

So, enter, new students of Beacon.

And good luck.

- The Headmistress, Elize Bennece

Last edited by a moderator:
Hera Poaret has seen the academy only once in her life, and that was when she took the test for admission into it.

The little, short girl never really let it show on her face how impressive Beacon to her was - it was a big building- no. It was a giant building. Especially to someone as small as Hera, Beacon really was quite a place. For some reason, that impressed her more than its actual meaning, than the symbolics of the grandious structure. She has heard stories about elitism of the students accepted there, but Hera didn't feel much concerning that. The people she looked at were same like the ones she saw in ordinary cities. Wait, no, there was something about them. Something called ambition.

Students passed by her as she stood in front of the fountain, looking at it with a calm expression and a little smile on her lips, as the crowd entered. At last, she followed them inside the atrium, ready to take a seat, and hear the welcome speech.

Welcome to Beacon, everyone.

Coat: Check.

Cape: Check

Magicae: Check

Suitcase with extra clothes and novels: Check

Ignian snapped the cuffs of his coat straight as he exited the gates of his family's estate, dragging his suitcase behind him as he headed towards his chauffeur's car. The chauffeur took the suitcase and put it in the trunk of the car while Ignian entered the back seat, closing the door and crossing his legs. He leaned on the door's armrest, thinking about his life at a school. He hated the thought. He already proved himself to the Bloodline that he earned the right to become a fully fledged Hunter, but his parents thought it would be better for him to learn at a school. Woo-hoo, right? More education. As if he hasn't already learned everything he can from the books in his library. What else could he learn, anyway? The chauffeur started the car.

"Are you ready, Master Ignian?" the chauffeur asked.

"Yeah, whatever," Ignian mumbled, opening the book he carried with him, picking up where he left off. He ignored the hum of the car as it drove forward, driving away from his house.

A few minutes passed with nothing but silence in the car. The chauffeur could tell what Ignian was thinking. "Oh, cheer up, Master Ignian. Just think of this as another step in your training to become a real Hunter." Ignian said nothing. "Your parents wish you to have a full experience in life, and that includes going to a school, having friends, so on and so forth."

"You don't need friends to be a hunter, you just need skill and expertise," Ignian said, his eyes droning the words in his book.

"You need a team, which what the ancestors of the House Metallis were. They started out as a team, then branched out into smaller groups. Each member relies on his or her teammates for support, just as the four Bloodlines support each other in times where they need each other."

"Yeah, yeah." Ignian turned to the next page of his book.

"Just wait, Master Ignian. You may find something fun in your life for once." The chauffeur smiled as he drove along.

Several minutes later, they finally arrived at Beacon Academy. Ignian looked out the window, examining the giant tower as the chauffeur exited the car and opened the trunk, pulling out Ignian's suitcase. He then walked over to Ignian's door and opened it, bowing and gesturing to exit the car. Ignian grabbed his suitcase and sighed. Guess this is my life now, he thought to himself. He nodded to the chauffeur.

"Good luck, Master Ignian," the chauffeur said, smiling and nodding back. He returned to the driver's seat of the car and drove off, leaving Ignian alone.

Ignian looked around, noticing some people looking at him and whispering to their friends. Just ignore them Ignian, they have nothing to do with you. He opened his book and walked along, reading as he dragged his suitcase behind him.

Hinamona didn't have much to say as they neared Beacon academy on the transport.

She could hear the students, all bustling about as they were, marvelling over what they could see from the viewing window off to the sides of the craft. She had been tempted to ask someone to describe it to her, but at the end of things she really was enjoying the peace and quiet of where she was at anyway. It wasn't that she wasn't excited for the trip mind you, but this was the furthest she'd ever been from home and was already missing her mother and father, as well as her home. The sounds and smells were all foreign to her, and many of the city people were loud as all get out.

Still, coming to Beacon Academy was a huge deal that she wasn't going to turn up. As the ship came to a halt and allowed the students access to de-board Hina followed the crowd out and into a large open courtyard. Moving through it carefully and as best she could, Hina eventually made her way to a fountain that she sat on the ledge of, extending her wings and letting their tips trail in the water idly as she waited for the courtyard to clear up with fellow newcomers.

Mari - Beacon Transport / Beacon Academy Courtyard

Beacon Academy! The place where children become adults! Where adults become Hunters!

Mari's destination certainly had a reputation attached to it. That much, she could observe just by watching the other inhabitants of the transport she was on. With the collective running, chatting, and vomiting on-board, the air of excitement on-board the sky-faring vehicle was so thick that one could practically feel it in the air. And, why wouldn't it be? For the most of the people on-board, this was what they'd spent their entire lives building up to, after-all, so it was only natural that they would be excited about the approach.

Mari, on the other hand, was sitting so quietly that one could almost mistake her for dead.

Sure, there were others who elected against participating in the excitement, all exuding an aura of either crippling nervousness, or just being sickeningly pompous, but they all showed at least some sign of reaction to the place. The white haired girl taking up a spot in the rear of the vessel, however, just seemed to emit an air of pure indifference towards the whole affair. She, after all, hadn't even come here of her own accord, having only come to the place under 'orders' from the good Professor, so the whole experience was no more exciting than taking out the trash every morning. In fact, it was a little bit annoying.

Even as the transport came to it's inevitable stop she remained in her seat, waiting for the rest of the crowd to rush out of the vehicle before she made her exit. When she finally made her leave from the transport, her expression shifted slightly, a hint of awe being visible though the usual indifference that plastered her face. A hint however, was all it was, being something nearly unnoticeable to anyone who wasn't already looking to find it. And in it's subtlety, it would also be fleeting, Mari soon pulling her gaze away from her surroundings and turning it towards the atrium, her small, lone figure making her way towards the entrance ceremony, as quietly as one possibly could.

"Stop, you can't do-"

"Then stop me, kind sir."

"You're going to-"

"Bye~"

Clank, crash, slam.

"Woohooo!"

Soaring through the air above Beacon, a dark figure was descending at an alarming speed. After having waited so long to get to beacon, Mihile wasn't ready to wait another five minutes while the airship stopped just to blend in with the other kids. No, he wanted to see what he was in for right now. He wanted to see where he was going to spend his coming years. The large sword that hung across his back made a whistling sound as he fell, and his suitcase was dangling from his hands. His heavy clothing slowed his descent and fluttered in the strong wind.

Mihile attempted to whistle, but the strong gusts coming from below killed any sound that came out of his mouth. Beacon Academy was massive! He'd expected to be impressed by the architecture, but the many towers, strange patterns and exciting designs had him genuinely surprised. It was cool on picture, but seeing it like this was completely different. For a moment he forgot he was in a moment, but as a seagull passed right in front of his face he turned his attention back to the quickly approaching ground.

SPLASH

In a last moment attempt of avoiding at least breaking his legs, Mihile steered into the school's fountain and sent a wave of water in every direction. "Woo! That was fun." Mihile said as he stepped up onto the edge of the fountain and shook his clothing. "Aw man..." He was completely soaked. His suitcase was metallic so it had survived the wave of water he caused, but his clothing was not so lucky. Milo shrugged and grabbed a bottle containing blue dust out of his pocket, sprinkled some over himself, then put his hands up over his chest. He slowly moved his hands outwards and with it the water in his clothing slowly followed. He let the water fall back into the fountain then stretched his arms and jumped down onto the pavement.

"Hrrm. What to do." He rhetorically asked himself, then looked around himself. The sun was high in sky and it's rays reflected in the water that now covered most of the area around the fountain. A few wet and angry students looked his way, but nobody approached him. Along the side of the fountain, there was a short (read: tiny) girl- no wait, she was a faunus! Angelic wings, most likely originally belonging to some type of bird Mihile didn't care about, reached out from her back and dipped into the little water that was left after his exciting entrance. Her black hair and tanned body gave her a very exotic look, and Mihile couldn't hold his excitable nature.

"Hello, friend!" He called out as he jumped back onto the ledge and slid to her side, putting an arm over her shoulder in a single motion. "You look like you've come a long way! Say, you don't happen to know where we're supposed to go now, do you? I'm a bit lost." Now that he'd actually gotten close enough to see underneath the girl's hood, he noticed that she had a band covering her eyes. Instinctively his hand rose and tugged lightly on the bandages he kept around his face. "I appreciate your fashion, damn. You blind?"

@Veirrianna Valentine

Yuu was standing, looking up as the gigantic building of Beacon towered over him. Yuu heard of the sheer size of Beacon back at home, but he was baffled by the true stature of the place.

"Impressive"

.Yuu muttered as he threw his bag over his right shoulder. He began walking closer to Beacon, at a much slower pace compared to the excited students who ran passed him, some even skipped.

"I hope I can make new friends here!"

One student stated with undeniable happiness as she quickly ran passed Yuu. He scoffed, almost cringed due to this statement. Friendship. What a derogatory term Yuu thought to himself. Friendship, or any other relationship can get in the way of certain things in life. If I plan to prove my strength I should stay clear of such futile feelings. Yuu spat his current pick out due to the thought of relationships. He reached for a new one and proceeded to put a new one in his mouth.

A student, much smaller than Yuu tapped him from behind. Yuu turned around with an expressionless face.

"E-excuse me, do you know where the Dorm Rooms are?"

The student hid behind his bag, almost looking away from the giant that was Yuu.

"Kid, do I look like one of the teachers?"

Yuu asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Well, y-you looked like one from a far. I thought you were a teacher". The student responded in a timid fashion.

"Well you thought wrong asshole. Fuck off and find it yourself. I'm not in the mood to be babysitting snot faced pricks like you" Yuu replied in an irritated way. The student grimaced, as he hid behind his bag completely. He hesitated, stuttered as he tried to say something, but Yuu just turned around and completely dismissed the idea that this person was ever going to help him with anything. He didn't even try to fight back. His thoughts got scrambled, he was paranoid, irrational. He wouldn't last 3 seconds on a mission. He is no use to me. Yuu continued to walk, erasing what happened from his mind. Now that I think about it. Where ARE the dorms? Yuu stood stil, puzzled. After a few seconds of thought, Yuu decided to go with his gut instinct. God, I'm gonna LOVE my first day at Beacon. Yuu spat his second pick, this time further. If this place is plagued with relations, I regret coming here...

Ignian continued reading as he walked, skillfully walking around those who were in his way. He looked up for a brief moment, seeing a few new students that stood out from the rest. One who was completely soaked standing in the large fountain, another whose face looked like it got to close to a campfire. Ignian shrugged and continued reading his book, walking past the blond one with the tooth pick in his mouth, overhearing the words, "Fuck off and find it yourself." Geez, what an asshole, he thought to himself. He walked along, noticing a toothpick land next to his foot. While holding his book in front of his face, he reached down and picked up the toothpick, and returned to the one with the scarred face, his cape flowing with a gentle breeze as he walked. "Excuse me," Ignian said with a little disrespect, holding out the toothpick to the boy with his free hand as he read. He had no respect for complete jerks. "You seem to have dropped this. How about you throw this in the right trash receptacle?"

@Nalzrad

??????? ?????????
red_panda_pixel_by_fawnboy-d4m0lrx.gif

Standing near one of the viewing windows where she could get a sight of where they are, Lilitha was awestruck at the view from the airship that was bustling with students of many who were all headed for one destination known as, 'Beacon Academy', where she, Lilitha Zeneviena, will become one of the great huntresses among the Faunus society as well as the Human society. Glued to the scenery outside, she watched as the ground below flew past them with roofs of buildings, trees, an ant trail of people, and soon they made it to the large river that separates Beacon from the city along with the port in view with the Beacon Tower in view meaning they were almost ready to depart.

Lilitha's heart was racing with excitement and pushing through the students to grab her belonging that consist of a single duffel bag. Her other belongings had yet to arrive as her family believed it was too much to bring with her alone and would instead be best until she got her dorm room so it would be easier, "Oh my BEACON!! I'm here at Beacon Academy finally! This is the real thing!" She was mentally screaming her lungs out at the thought of herself being one step closer to her goal as a huntress. While an announcement was given from the intercom to notify everyone to get ready for departure, Lilitha was already waiting near the door and ready to get the full view of Beacon personally with her own eyes.

The aircraft soon shifted and made its landing into port with another announcement to welcome the students to Beacon Academy and the door slowly opening until it fully gave sight of Beacon Academy, "I-... It's... It's so BIG!!!" If possible, her mouth would have dropped to the floor in shock at how humungous the place was and she was gonna live here?! This was unbelievable!

Disembarking from the airship, she made sure to remember this beautiful moment she took her first step on Beacon campus as she strolled along the main avenue that welcomed them with well-kept trees and amazing architecture while she followed the others students to the amphitheater which was a rotunda building located mostly in the middle of Beacon campus. Entering the place, she took her seat near the exit where it would be easier for her to get out without having to struggle past a crowd of students,"
First day of Beacon, better make a good first impression as well as a friend."

? Summary: Aircraft ? Beacon Academy ? Amphitheater ?

Hinamona heard the boy that landed in the fountain behind her just a touch before he actually came splashing down behind her. This gave her plenty of time to form a perfect barrier betwixt her and the water stirred up by his landing. This meant that while water droplets and ripples went everywhere, they did not touch her nor upset the water her wings were feathering over.

As he hollered post landing, Hina couldn't help but duck her head slightly as his voice belted into her ears. Still, she couldn't fault students for their excitement. If not for the lack of open space, and further lack of clothes to get wet as her mind drifted to the small pack resting betwixt her wings, she would have been dancing in the fountain with excitement herself.

Sensing his actions, Hina was not surprised when the boy that had landed in the fountain leapt to her side and began talking, nor when he put a hand over her shoulders. It was nice, in a sense. He was a bit loud, maybe a bit full of himself, but he was definitely not mean, so that was a big plus.

"Only for the past seventeen years," Hinamona smiled in answer to the boy. He may have been a bit direct and maybe a little crass, but there were worse qualities to be confronted with, "I'm Hinamona Kakara, and thank you for the compliment to my fashion, my parents picked them out for me."

Casually stretching her wings out before flicking the water from their tips, she brought the appendages snugly to her her back before pointedly 'looking' to the left, and then to the right, before speaking again.

"And yeah, no, I've just given it a look, and it's all a blank to me." she jibbed again, her smirk staying ever present as she did so, "By the way, if you don't mind answering, is Beacon as amazing as the stories say, or just another building?"

@Prizzy Kriyze

Hera didn't want to push around with the students, instead just taking a solo spot near the door as she watched the stirring of the crowd. Older ones were looking for their teammates and friends, new ones were walking around, confused, some of them trying to initiate converstations. She watched the mess, and she hated the lack of good organization more and more with every second. Why weren't they just... given damn sitting schedule or something? When is this even starting? Who is even starting it? What? What the hell?

She let the people hug around her, looking at them. She could play the guessing game while she waited - that was a fake hug, that was a truthful hug, that one was a hug of person who loved their partner, but their partner had someone. That hug was between people who hated each other last year, and now they are in awkward relations.

Boy, was that interesting.

Not wanting anyone to interfere in her personal space by bumping into her, the moment the floor in front her cleared up a bit, she made a quick run to the seats, her shoes and small, fast steps, making a funny tapping sound on the marble floor. There were a few empty seats, and she stopped before one.

"Is this taken? In case it is not, I ask for permission to be the one who does fill it." she gently smiled to the faunus in front her, tilting her head a bit as she watched her.

@Dead

Scarlett Masterson,Arrival

Scarlett rode the airship into Beacon with the vast majority of the new students of the year. However,unlike her peers,Scarlett was kneeling on the ground,towards the back of the craft. Why? She'd never fit in the ship standing,or even sitting. Standing up,she measured twelve feet tall,the rhino Faunus' horn growing an extra two from her forehead. So,the young woman was in the back,in the isle,on one knee. She was practically curled into a ball,even still. Though,she did look out the porthole to the skies zipping by. The red-haired woman didn't have any of her luggage with her; It was all so huge,she just had it stowed in the cargo bay. Eventually,the airship began its final approach to Beacon,and it landed. The throng of students stacked up on the doors flooded out; By the time Scarlett rose to her feet in a painfully uncomfortable doubled-over crouch,she was almost alone in the ship.

Scarlett awkwardly waddled out of the airship,straightening her spine as she stepped onto the boarding ramp,stretching languidly,while groaning in the pleasure of finally being outside again. Stepping down the ramp,the enormous bespectacled woman in the tan jeans,hiking boots,and midriff-bearing collared button-down shirt made her way to the rear of the transport,where the crew was busy unloading large cargo; Some students were gathered there,having stowed their cargo,as well. She waited in the small group of people,but not for long. "Masterson,S!" The crewman saw Scarlett wave her arm in response,and beckoned her forth. Scarlett walked up to the cargo bay,and was greeted by her luggage; A duffel bag,loaded with clothes,a backpack,loaded with things like towels,shampoo,and bodywash,a long,thin case with a sling and carrying handle,and finally,a crate,about the size of her torso,on a dolly. "Crazy amount of gear you got,Masterson." The Faunus shrugged,and said, "It's handy to have! Thanks,guys! I'll make sure you get the dolly back by the end of the week." Scarlett placed her duffel bag on top of the crate,while tossing on the backpack and keeping ahold of the long case,and began pushing the dolly towards Beacon proper.

With her most pressing concern addressed,Scarlett finally had time to take in her surroundings. She whistled in admiration at the size of Beacon's central citadel. It was huge. Scarlett smirked,and wondered if the halls and rooms were large enough for her to be able to walk upright. She pushed her luggage towards the citadel,passing a fountain that looked to have been recently evicted of water,where a couple of students sat chatting. Scarlett waved to them as she passed,and kept going,towards the amphitheatre. She knew there was an orientation coming up. It was standard operating procedure,to let the fresh meat know what's what. Stepping into the large room,Scarlett stood beside the door,with her luggage; She was so tall,she had a clear view over the sea of people.

Yuu came up to the signs that gave directions. The dorms are so far away. Why? Yuu thought to himself with a sigh. Before he could take another step, a voice could be heard behind him. "Excuse me," He turned around with a sigh. It was another student, looking somewhat angry. "You seem to have dropped this. How about you throw this in the right trash receptacle?". Yuu stood there, not uttering a word. His face remained expressionless. "You're concerned over one petty toothpick being dropped on the floor?" He stretched whilst yawing.

"If a thin 65mm piece of wood bothers you that much, I'll be more than happy to remove it."

Yuu didn't change his expression, but simply took the toothpick from the student and threw it in a near by bin.

"Now," Yuu said in an unimpressed state.

"Since that toothpick that blocked your path and ruined your day is out of the way, how about you bother someone else with your crap?"

Yuu reached for a new tooth pick and inserted it in his mouth as he began to slowly walk off. You are in the best school in the god damn world and you still worry about petty littering.

@Flip Jester Boy

"Your parents got good taste, then." He casually added after her comment. He pulled his hand back to let her pull her wings in, and instead placed his hands on the corner of the fountain between his legs while rocking back and forth like an impatient child. "And yeah, no, I've just given it a look, and it's all a blank to me." Mihile was almost taken aback. She made a joke? At her own expense, as well? That never happened! A weird, stuttery giggle escaped his mouth and he looked to the girl. "Tsh, don't take me by surprise like that." He said in a coy voice. First person he met already threw him off-balance. That was a bad omen for the rest of the school year.

"By the way, if you don't mind answering, is Beacon as amazing as the stories say, or just another building?" "Oh, ehm..." Mihile's rocking had stopped due to the sudden disappointment he felt in himself. He looked up to the glimmering towers as he tried to summon enough energy to force himself into his normal mood. "Yeah... Yeah! It's pretty amazing alright. Wild arches, high towers and everything's got this faint silver glimmer to it." He resumed rocking back and forth with his usual happy expression. "I'd imagine that doesn't mean much to you though~" he almost sang.

"I'm Mihile by the way. Mihile Lucard. Call me Milo." He kicked his heels into the side of the fountain for every word, almost as if to emphasize. It was, however, only an action of restlessness. "Born and raised in Vale. So w- Holy shit." For the second time in way too short a time period, Milo found himself surprised. Passing them, not far from the fountain, a 12-foot faunus walked by, shaking the ground with every step. A horn protruded from her forehead and as she walked by she looked down at the two and waved. "... I did not know they accomodated for giants." He said with the shock apparent in his voice.

He was much quicker to bounce from this surprise, and instead of sitting there gawking in awe he jumped to his feet. "Hey, Kestrel. Let's follow the big one, I have a feeling she'll lead us where we need to go."

@Veirrianna Valentine

@Riddle78

??????? ?????????
red_panda_pixel_by_fawnboy-d4m0lrx.gif

Her spot was perfect; a nice view to see the Headmaster -- as long as no one tall sits in front of her, easy route to exit, and maybe get a few more minutes in to sle- no! She can't be rude and sleep on the first day where important information is being given. Regrets on her for not sleeping the day before. Her excitement got the best of her to the point where anxiety took in to study more on the Grimm and the procedures to be a Huntress. Because of this, she almost spent the whole night going through her bookshelves several times before she finally knocked out on the floor. Reminiscing on last night, she snapped out of her thoughts when a young lass asked permission to take the empty seat next to her.

Turning to her side, the feeling of somnolent was taken away in a flash as the first thing she noticed was that it was a female human and the amazing height she possessed to add on to her adorable appearance with a nice fashion sense. From one glance at the female student, she thought she was seeing one of her stuffed animals that somehow came all the way over to Beacon to see her but in human form,"So cute!!!" The way she talked even made Lilitha want to squeal and hug the girl on the spot but she held back the urge reminding herself to give a good impression. Returning the girl with her own sweet smile, she patted on the seat showing it was free,"Please do, no one had taken the spot yet and I wouldn't mind having some company to fill the void." Lilitha replied welcoming her warmly,"My name is Lilitha by the way but you can shorten my name as you see fit." She introduced holding a hand out for a shake since this was their first meeting. Now, if she could get a little closer with her, she may get a chance to hold the small girl in her arms and twirl around in joy, but that's only if that chance would ever be given.

@Pushks

? Summary: Amphitheater: Chatting with a nice girl (Hera) while waiting for the Headmaster to start the show. ?

Ignian flipped to the next page in his book. "How about you apologize to that student first?" he called out, drawing one of the Magicae cards from its holster with his semblance and hiding it in his sleeve. "After the way you acted towards him, I believe he deserves an apology." Ignian shifted his gaze between the book and the bully. "And while you're at it, why don't you go to the bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap? Because even I don't put that many curse words into a single sentence when responding to someone."

@Nalzrad

"And while you're at it, why don't you go to the bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap? Because even I don't put that many curse words into a single sentence when responding to someone."

Yuu remained expressionless, he gazed towards the student that is ordering Yuu around. Yuu examined him.

"Bet you think you're very suave, dressed in that little pretty cape."

Yuu stood there, continuing the examination of the student. What was that he hid? Is he potentially planning a surprise attack? Here? On school grounds? I should test him. Tease him on and see how he'll respond. To be cautious, Yuu slightly released both of his daggers from his wrists. Not out enough to be seen but enough to cause some damage. Yuu pushed his aviator sunglasses back, so they stay firmly on his face.

"Why don't you go to the bathroom and stick that soap of yours up your ass, kid?"

Yuu carefully kept his eyes the student, ready to strike if he were to make sudden movements. He stood in a position that hid his defensive stance with an every day stance. He looks smart enough. He should recognize this trick stance and back off.

Ignian ignored the kid's comment as he turned to the next page in his book. He glanced, noticing the subtle defensive stance the kid took and that his sleeves were flat on one side. "That stance isn't as stable as you think," Ignian said, rolling his shoulder. Using his semblance, he picked up a small pebble out of the bully's view and threw it at the back of his head. A tiny smirk appeared on his face. He could tell that the bully had weapons prepared by the shape of his sleeves. Good. Ignian was getting bored anyway. "By the way, what happened to your face? Fall into a campfire or something?"

@Nalzrad

"Ah. Yes. Indeed. Thank you." Hera calmly pursed her lips into a small smile, accepting the offered hand of the excited girl. "The name is Hera, Poaret. And... well, you can't really shorten that." she said in a soft voice, as she moved her bag from the shoulder to her lap and sat down. She budged a bit in it, trying to get comfortable, and redirected her attention from the girl to the stage where she, supposed, the authority figure had to appear to hold a speech. Give them a schedule. God bless schedules. The noise was becoming absolutely too much for her.

"What a mess." she muttered in annoyance, looking at the students who still haven't taken their seat. "No, what can we do. I take it you are first year as well." she turned her head to the girl again, figuring her attention will remain unamused for a few more seconds.

"And you seem indeed excited about it."
she smiled a bit wider, taking a better look at her companion, quite enthusiastic faunus with strawberry hair. Hera was pretty glad she was her first acquaintance - there was no evil in the last bit in this person. Perhaps they could end up as partners? She shall not hope - as you only need to tell the universal force your plans, and wait for it to mess with them.

"Students are asked to take their seats, and calm down. The headmistress, Elize Bennece, will speak in a minute." a voice broke through the atrium, ringing - the waves reflecting against the polished marble floor and walls.

@Dead

Yuu completely ignored the petty pebble attack. Dark smoke particles began to rise from him. He cracked his neck, not breaking his line of sight with the student.

"I'd doubt you'd last a second with me."

Yuu pushed his aviator sunglasses back.

"Whilst you do deserve a beating, we can do this later. A meeting is about to take place. We can settle this another time."

Yuu dropped his alerted stance and became neutral again. He relaxed his wrists, allowing the blades to draw back to their original place. Cocky little bastard. I should keep my eye on him. His Merlin wizardry powers could be annoying to handle if I'm not careful. Yuu spat the toothpick in his mouth, just to spite him. He turned around and began to walk away, stretching and yawing whilst doing so.

@Flip Jester Boy

Ignian sighed, whipping his arm downwards and catching the hidden card between his fingers. He placed the card back in his holster, grabbing hold of his suit case after and began to walk towards the Amphitheater. "Things were finally about to get interesting," he mumbled to himself, continuing to read normally.

Ignian entered the Amphitheater and saw the bully from earlier a ways away. He'll settle things with him later. Everyone was pretty normal inside, with a couple Faunus here and there, but he didn't let that bother him. There was one person who seemed to be extremely overdressed for the current weather in the Amphitheater. However, he did see a few interesting ones on his way there, such as a roughly 12-foot tall woman, seeming to be like a rhino Faunus due to the protrusion he saw on her head, the kid in the fountain, now completely dry, and...a winged Faunus? She was what interested Ignian the most, since he read that Winged Faunus were a rare breed. He took his seat in the gathering area and awaited further instructions.

Yuu looked around the Amphitheater as he slowly trudged in. There were a lot of students, most of which were having prolonged conversations. He finds a a nice dark corner where he could lay back and rest while the headmistress makes her appearance. There's the Merlin freak from earlier. Yuu noticed the student he encountered earlier. He didn't back down like the other person did. This one is strong. I should study him further. Yuu reached for another toothpick but realized he has run out. He sighed, whilst looking up at the size of the place. I'll need to buy some more later. Or borrow some from the cafeteria. Yuu slowly slid from standing up to sitting down in the corner. Whilst he sat, he continued to scan his surroundings, trying to understand what type of environment he will be around for the upcoming years. So many groups of people. All talking about useless tripe. This is going to be more difficult then I thought. Since he was bored, Yuu began to do mini smoke tricks; like moving the smoke through his fingers. Well, nothing to do but wait.

Without really waiting for the other person to follow, Mihile started making his way towards the ampitheatre. On second thought, he'd definitely heard something about there being a speech at the beginning of the day. Suppose he should've kept more of an eye on his schedule. He moved quickly across the school, running after the silhouette of the enormous girl who'd waved to them. With his suitcase hanging from his hand and bouncing against his thigh and the stone ground making a tapping sound every step he took, Mihile was soon at the large hall.

The room had already filled up to a large extent and though Mihile was taller than most humans, there were plenty of large weapons and tall faunus before him. "Sheesh." He quietly complained at the back of the crowd. There was little to no chance of him getting any of the good seats, so for a moment he looked around the room for a more controversial place to sit. His eyes landed on the enormous faunus from earlier, and suddenly a great idea struck him.

Two quick steps and a leap was all it took. Mihile lightly collided with the large faunus' back and he reached up to grab her shoulder. "Yo!" He exclaimed as he stood with her feet against her middle back and his arms folded on her shoulder. "You don't mind, do ya? There ain't a lot of good seats left." He casually reached his hand forward so she could shake it over her shoulder if she felt like it. "I'm Mihile."

@Veirrianna Valentine (I MOVED ON~)

Scarlett Masterson; A Surprise Passenger

Scarlett stood in the back of the amphitheatre,awaiting the imminent announcement. She took the time to shrug off her backpack,and set it down at her feet,along with her thirteen foot long case,which was leaned against the crate dolly. The mountain of luggage was comical to behold,really,but it was necessary. She shook her head,examining the crowd. Smirking to herself,the rhino Faunus saw everyone with their weapons on hand... And almost no other luggage. I guess I'm the only one who wanted to carry their own stuff? Scarlett shrugged. Everyone has their own ways of operating. She saw the winged Faunus from earlier enter the amphitheatre,and take their seat,as well as the person with whom they were talking to at the fountain. Another straggler wandered in,too; She barely noticed her walk in,despite her winterized apparel. It's the end of summer... Why is she in an Atlesian winter jacket,and an ushanka?

However,the redhead didn't have time to further ponder this girl,as the young man from the fountain saw fit to pounce Scarlett.

The young man hung off her shoulder like a monkey,and was about as quiet as one,too. She didn't mind,however; The amphitheatre was nearly full,and the boy had run out of seats that would offer a decent view of the stage. He introduced himself,and offered his hand to shake; She shook his hand,then hoisted him up so he could actually sit upon her shoulders; A position more comfortable for the both of them. "I guessed as much! The name's Scarlett! Would you believe me if I told you I were a natural redhead?" Scarlett had a guffaw at that; So many people assume she dyed her hair,to live up to her namesake,but it was,indeed,really red. Scarlett reached behind her,and pulled her duffel bag off the crate. After a brief moment of rooting around in a side pouch,she fished out a pair of sandwiches,mildly squished and deformed. Setting the bag back onto the crate,she held the cellophane-wrapped snacks up.

"They're both on whole wheat,have havarti cheese,lettuce,mayo,and mustard. One's turkey,the other's smoked beef. Pick your fave,Mihile."

"Ah. Here she comes." Hera smiled softly at her new companion, signalizing her silence as the lights went out and the students, slowly, one by one, started getting quieter. The chatter was dying. Only voices heard were those of older years, used to the impressive figure of their headmistress - Elize Bennece.

As the proud woman stepped out on the small stage, a small, small indeed - but still existing, spark of impression blissed in little girl's eye.

"Ladies, and gentlemen! Hunters, and huntresses, protectors, and future protectors of our realm!"

The voice of mrs Bennece echoed through the hall. She didn't need a microphone or any technical aid - her strong voice nearly shook the walls, bringing attention of any wandering mind to the woman who stood in front them, in a long black dress, her sharp eyes looking over the young adults in the room.

"Our fourth years are very well met with the procedure that marks every day of new year at Beacon. I imagine I can get a bit boring after being listened to for such long time. I want to take this opportunity to wish them a good year here - their, after all, last year. Please, everyone, clap for new knights of our little kingdom!" she smiled, as the students started to clap. Smug smiles decorated faces of the elder ones, as they clapped too, to their colleagues, exchanging smiles.

"Third years, don't mock the fame they're getting. You are the next ones." she looked at the crowd beneath her heels. "Since they will be busy this, their last and most challenging year, it's on you to take care after the ones who preceed you. A clap for second year students, who made it through their first one!" her voice prevailed over the messy sounds.

"Now, quietly." the headmistress rose her hands to calm the chatter down again. "As some have left, as some will leave - there will always be new ones to come, to take their places. First year students!" she shouted, the hall emptying with blabber, like it was never there. "Let me wish you a warm welcome to our academy." she dramatically gestured with her hand, showing at ornaments that garnished smooth marmoreal surfaces around her. "You have all successfully passed your entrance exam, and deserved the seat you are occupying right now. You did well, but that was just the beginning. The next fight you will have won't be with the students who stood no chance against you in the combat - it will be with the ones equal to you. It will be against as capable fighters as you, yourself, are." her voice turned serious, as her eyes glanced over, for a good part frightened, faces of the teenagers.

"Look around you. You are surrounded with passionate guardians, experienced grim mercenaries, some of them having slayed over hundreds of them. You are standing in the best school there is, among some of the best fighters that yet have to be. This is not an easy school. You will not have easy time here." she calmly said. "When I finish the speech, I am giving you all time til the sunset to quietly take your stuff and leave, if you think this is too much for you."

You could cut through the silence with a knife.

"But", she continued, "I refuse to believe it is. You have already proven it isn't! So, new champions, welcome, and celebrate today, because it's only tomorrow that new challenges await you!" she smiled again, starting to clap, the crowd joining in, sounds of laughter breaking out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back