• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Reset the World

Freyu Valentine

The One Who Wanders
Talk about the Roleplay and stuff or just joke around owo it's all about us having fun and enjoying our hobby of roleplay after all

Also just so the rest of you all know, Ami is my co-gm as I'm still learning the ropes of everything owo

Last edited by a moderator:
Testing testing 619 O.o (checking out something)

Huh it didn't show up >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
So I assume the storyline will go like, there will be a decently long description of the scene in one area (Viven first). The characters will meet and the general setting is known...

and then it will flip to tell the story of another kingdom, what is going on there in the meantime. Is that correct?

Hm I was thinking it was going to become player driven, I was simply setting the starting location and that the group would somehow end up together after a time and move outward exploring the depths of the land and to achieve whatever goals they may personally have...

It's vague I know but, I'm still learning all of this new stuff myself. Which is why I'd like input from the others and such >~<

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Hm I was thinking it was going to become player driven, I was simply setting the starting location and that the group would somehow end up together after a time and move outward exploring the depths of the land and to achieve whatever goals they may personally have...
It's vague I know but, I'm still learning all of this new stuff myself. Which is why I'd like input from the others and such >~<

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, yeah it should work out by itself. Although I'm new too and I don't know!

If you accept the character I just created, I thought of a nice plot point that I can use for the 2nd post :)

EXPMIRACLE said:
A question! How many characters can we have?
Well, depends on how many you can juggle using, if you can handle two or three thats okay, though there will be some NPC like characters as well eventually

Hey! ^-^

I'm thinking about joining the RP, but i'd have a question to ask first. What role does magic have in the RP? Is it like, a thing everybody's able to learn theoretically? Is it only used for healing purposes, or also combat capable?

@Lana Valentine

@BobbyW

Anyone is capable of learning magic, there is both combat and healing but, magical knowledge is dwindling at a slow rate as the human nations are becoming more reliant on technology and such

Well. I had no idea you guys started. I think I'm going to go ahead and rescind my character sheet. I've got a lot on my plate right now with two active role plays and another three I'm breathing life into. Sorry! Best of luck in the role play, though~

Amityvillager said:
Well. I had no idea you guys started. I think I'm going to go ahead and rescind my character sheet. I've got a lot on my plate right now with two active role plays and another three I'm breathing life into. Sorry! Best of luck in the role play, though~
Aw, Well thank you for at least giving it a chance and I hope your other Roleplays go well ^-^ If you ever want to come back at some point I'm sure it'll be fine

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Aw, Well thank you for at least giving it a chance and I hope your other Roleplays go well ^-^ If you ever want to come back at some point I'm sure it'll be fine

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! ^-^

Well just the page previously I gave an overview of everyone's position...

However for simplicity's sake,

Ami and I are at her Villa outside the city of Seoga (The starting area we decided upon)

Pash and EXP's Characters are within the main market though neither has posted recently I assume for sleep...

Teki's character is catching an escaped slave within an Alleyway of the city

Tippy is tending to things within the area as well

And Nerdy's character is outside the city hunting so interact as you see fit but, thats what is happening

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]

Pash and EXP's Characters are within the main market though neither has posted recently I assume for sleep...

[/QUOTE]
Nah I was just trying to find a right time to jump in without making it seem forced :)

Pashpu said:
Nah I was just trying to find a right time to jump in without making it seem forced :)
Oh Okay :3 Well now seems like a good time since no ones on and we can begin to gather everyone up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back