• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Own a Dragon's Heart

Yeaaa probably not the best way to meet up.

"Hey what are you here in town for?"

*Doesn't respond, just stares.*

"Uhhh are you all right?"

"He can't talk Lass, or if he can he wont don't take it personally."

"Oh. . .well then what are you in town for?"

"Picking up some flour, meat, eggs and the like.... Oh and axle wheels and supplies to kill the next 10 or so dragons we come across."

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Yeaaa probably not the best way to meet up.
"Hey what are you here in town for?"

*Doesn't respond, just stares.*

"Uhhh are you all right?"

"He can't talk Lass, or if he can he wont don't take it personally."

"Oh. . .well then what are you in town for?"

"Picking up some flour, meat, eggs and the like.... Oh and axle wheels and supplies to kill the next 10 or so dragons we come across."

[/QUOTE]
M-maybe she'd eat them, too..? 8D

But you're right. A very bad idea--though, she's killed dragons herself.

labyrinthecho said:
M-maybe she'd eat them, too..? 8D

But you're right. A very bad idea--though, she's killed dragons herself.
I don't think they'd appreciate it and Koen might taste like dirt.

While She has probably killed dragons herself I don't think he makes a living out of it. Or makes a living off of killing things on a regular basis. I don't really know only gave most of the CS's a cursory glance that way I can stay away from using information my characters wouldn't normally have.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]I don't think they'd appreciate it and Koen might taste like dirt.
While She has probably killed dragons herself I don't think he makes a living out of it. Or makes a living off of killing things on a regular basis. I don't really know only gave most of the CS's a cursory glance that way I can stay away from using information my characters wouldn't normally have.

[/QUOTE]
That makes sense. P:

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]T-thank you! :3
T-that would b-be wonderful!

[/QUOTE]
Shall I post? Or would you like to post first?

labyrinthecho said:
That makes sense. P:
Shall I post? Or would you like to post first?
Here I am... waiting on some people to wake up and post some crap. In the meantime I suppose I might as well plot horrible things to do to everyone because why not?

Plus, on the matter of character meetings I really want to avoid any demi-dragon or Dragon in general getting Koen alone since he's got a higher than average pheromone production due to his 'locked down' nature and that's a dead give away. Just realized that, cant have him given away on day one eh?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Would you mind posting first? ^w^

[/QUOTE]
I'll post in the morning, then. It's nearly bed time for me.

EMP said:
I have no idea of what to write that wouldn't result in Valdir dying. @Jarkov Malachai
Throwing his weapon behind him and making no moves as the column passes as the IronClad demands probably isn't to far of a stretch.

They have wounded and most of their supplies of which they use to kill dragons has been depleted from their successful hunting. They don't want a fight any more than you do. Of course Valdir does not know that and the IronClad is not going to tell the Demi-Dragon.

(@EMP )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaoke Saint] xD it is almost one in the morning for me so I'll be sleeping soon xD See ya then! :D [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31120-yaoke-saint/ said:
@Yaoke Saint[/URL], what if they were ambushed by a couple of assassins or something????? O:

After a bit of shopping, maybe?

@Jarkov Malachai I have an idea, the Iron Legion is hired to slay a dragon in the mountains. The dragon appeared recently, Valdir catches the scent and goes to hunt. Both parties meet up at the target or one party arrives first. Sound like a plan? If so, do you mind Valdir just engaging in combat then the Legion arriving shortly after. (Before he transforms that is.) Dragon also doesn't need to be in the mountains, Valdir gonna travel anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaoke Saint]AAAAHHHHH GOMEN I DID NOT EVEN SEE YOU HAD POSTED even though you had tagged me... Why did it not alert me???! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16920-labyrinthecho/ said:
@labyrinthecho[/URL]
Maybe it's because I did it on the phone..?!?!?! xDD

Idk. I've never tagged someone before on a phone....

labyrinthecho said:
Maybe it's because I did it on the phone..?!?!?! xDD
Idk. I've never tagged someone before on a phone....
I don't think so, I am here exclusively on my phone pretty much. Probably just notifications acting up.

EMP said:
@Jarkov Malachai I have an idea, the Iron Legion is hired to slay a dragon in the mountains. The dragon appeared recently, Valdir catches the scent and goes to hunt. Both parties meet up at the target or one party arrives first. Sound like a plan? If so, do you mind Valdir just engaging in combat then the Legion arriving shortly after. (Before he transforms that is.) Dragon also doesn't need to be in the mountains, Valdir gonna travel anyways.
Might raise some confrontation over who gets to keep the carcass even though I'm pretty sure that Valdir isn't interested in the corpse just killing it.

I've also got something planned to freak out the demi-dragons back at the Capital city. Nothing more nerve racking to have a large force of professional killers camping outside the wall especially since they just got booted out of the Capital. Besides I do have to go there anyway and sell the kills, bones, body and the like. But after I do that then sure I don't mind in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back