• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Own a Dragon's Heart

Jarkov Malachai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33928-wild-imagination/ said:
@Wild Imagination[/URL] got a quick question for my CS, do I have to find A Picture or can I just type it out? I've always liked typing it out instead, allows it to be more ME.
I prefer pictures. But if you really wanna type it out that's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]I prefer pictures. But if you really wanna type it out that's fine.

[/QUOTE]
Huzzah! If I see a picture that works Ill edit it in if need be.

So to make sure I understand what the hell is going on. White dragon attacked one of the Demi-Dragon females But I cant figure out if this safe house is outside or inside the city. I'm assuming outside since why use a safe house if they could simply go to the keep?

@Jarkov Malachai I have an idea, Valdir is heading to the mountains. So lets have the Legion be at the mountains, I was thinking maybe Valdir wasn't apart of it yet and Emporous had guided him to join it.

EMP said:
@Jarkov Malachai I have an idea, Valdir is heading to the mountains. So lets have the Legion be at the mountains, I was thinking maybe Valdir wasn't apart of it yet and Emporous had guided him to join it.
All right, the Legions base is in one of the outerlying plains but I can think of a few reasons they would be in the mountains on a campaign of sorts.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]All right, the Legions base is in one of the outerlying plains but I can think of a few reasons they would be in the mountains on a campaign of sorts.

[/QUOTE]
Great, I'll start formulating my post.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]So to make sure I understand what the hell is going on. White dragon attacked one of the Demi-Dragon females But I cant figure out if this safe house is outside or inside the city. I'm assuming outside since why use a safe house if they could simply go to the keep?

[/QUOTE]
On the outskirts surrounded by a large lake.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]On the outskirts surrounded by a large lake.

[/QUOTE]
Rrrrodger that thank you very much.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]You know I've been wondering but why is it called To own a Dragons heart?

[/QUOTE]
Because the demis have dragons hearts and spirits.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Because the demis have dragons hearts and spirits.

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, so own as in voluntarily or we've got the poor bastards locked in the basement to use as a breeding tool own? Or is it entirely up to whomever is reading it to make up their own idea's of what the title means?

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Hmmm, so own as in voluntarily or we've got the poor bastards locked in the basement to use as a breeding tool own? Or is it entirely up to whomever is reading it to make up their own idea's of what the title means?

[/QUOTE]
The second one. It's abstract and open ended on purpose. (:

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]The second one. It's abstract and open ended on purpose. (:

[/QUOTE]
Huzzah we can all figure it out and make up our own horribly wrong conspiracy theories!

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Wow the difference in time zones may be a problem.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I've found that in most Roleplays. Most people I Roleplay happen to be American, and so the time zone is completely different, haha.

I'm English, and haven't met many English roleplayers yet:((

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Yes, I've found that in most Roleplays. Most people I Roleplay happen to be American, and so the time zone is completely different, haha.
I'm English, and haven't met many English roleplayers yet:((
Well that sucks a wee bit, and of course I'm an American here. But now that I think about it yea most people I role play with are American as well. Save those I know who have gone oversea.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]There we go. Read all the IC. Now, time to post

[/QUOTE]
Wanna interact with my character(if you haven't already)? They could be grocery shopping or something~?? =3=

labyrinthecho said:
Wanna interact with my character(if you haven't already)? They could be grocery shopping or something~?? =3=
Grocery shopping? Well damn looks like I posted to early my own men were grocery shopping but I will admit they probably wouldn't have met anywho. They were shopping for just raw rations and... uh things to kill other things with.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Grocery shopping? Well damn looks like I posted to early my own men were grocery shopping but I will admit they probably wouldn't have met anywho. They were shopping for just raw rations and... uh things to kill other things with.

[/QUOTE]
Whatever they bought she'd probably eat right away, anyway. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back