• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic To Never Question [speakinemojis]

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kateri's Inventory
-Peaked cap, peace officer uniform, utility belt [Worn]
-Expandable baton [Utility belt]
-Spray 'n Pray Capsicum Spray [Utility belt]
-Police reserve radio [Utility belt]
-Flashlight [Utility belt]
-Handcuffs [Utility belt]
-Your Citizen ID [Pocket]
-Your Ration Card [Pocket]
-$25.00 certs [Pocket]

IC below
To Never Question

You are Officer Kateri Lily, a peace officer for the reserve branch based out of the Tarod Urbzone, one of the outer cities. You are currently wearing basic peace officer apparel, which consists of a blue and gray uniform fitted with identifying shoulder patches. You have a utility belt that contains various items.

You are on duty, tasked with providing security to an event hosted by the Stalwart League, a prominent loyalists' organization with chapters in various Sanctarian cities. Its members are simply known as the "Stalwarts." They are often seen wearing Autumn Party pins, berets and orange apparel. They have rented out a large, synthetic garden and park area in Comity District, which is located in one of the cleaner areas of the city. It has been many months since the last air raid, and things are looking somewhat better after the extensive clean-ups by work crews and repair drones. Although nearby areas are damaged, the park centre has been kept in decent condition. The surrounding area is quite serene, although the grass turf and most of the trees are all fake. In the park centre, loyalists are sitting down and listening to speeches from some leading Stalwart members, as well as a few guest speakers from the lower ranks of the government, as well as a representative from the military. Elsewhere, a few families eat their rations on picnic tables, while their children play around in nearby shell craters.

Carred, another peace officer assigned to provide security, has been designated as your partner. Right now, he's just leaning against the wall. "Hear they got real plants in some of the inner cities," he remarks.

1519729351334.png

Last edited:
Katherin was standing in at at ease position, a habit for her that she longed to break but couldn't bring herself to while she still worked in this field. Her eyes scanned over the crowds before returning to Carred as he spoke. She smiled a little and stepped back to join him in leaning against the wall, knowing that it couldn't hurt to break her stance for a moment.

"Real plants." Kate laughed softly, "I almost don't believe it."

OOC:
I hope you don't mind if I'm really annoying for a moment? I'm just going to change my character's name.
Kateri. That's how she is for other rps. I changed it because I knew that it may be a little strange for the type of rp we're doing but it's gonna annoy me if I keep having to use a different name. Sorry about that.

[Not a problem.]

Carred nods, giving out a small chuckle as well. "Yeah, and they ain't just for growing food either. They keep them around just to look nice. Hell, I think those places are pretty much patches of the Bloom," he said. The terms 'Bloom' and 'Gloom' were used to refer to the areas where there was natural soil and vegetation, and areas where there was still a desolate wasteland, respectively. Even hundreds of years after Ashfall, the Gloom was still the largest biome around. Many mutants and dangerous creatures lurked in the wastelands, necessitating that cities be connected by armored highways.

Carred yawns, stretching a bit as he pops his back. "I gotta use the loo. Be right back," he says, walking off temporarily.

A few minutes pass. "Excuse me, miss?" A man's voice is heard behind you. He is not wearing Stalwart apparel, but he must have gotten through the initial security check regardless. He is wearing a heavy coat, and looks to be an older man. "Do you know where I can buy some refreshments?" he asks. You are aware of a stand located near one of the park's gazebos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back