• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

To have a child to teach you a thing or two about how to kill a man using your thumb and a grape. [M

sadladsalad

In the deepest, darkest part of the dungeon, after passing all the decayed corpses and skeletons, you see it. 

Chains, talismans, magic circles, all ancient with dust-- is all attached to one breathing, living figure. 

A child. 

[WHY THE HELL IS BBCODE GONE?????? WHAT CODE DO I USE NOW???????????????] 

An introduction is in order.

My name is Panda. Pleasure to meet you. 

I'm legal to do drugs and vote. 

I love white rice. 

.: G U I D E L I N E S :.

Unfortunately, I'm only looking for ONE partner, mostly because my schedule doesn't qualify me to have any more. So do MIND the comment count! The plot I had in mind is long-term as well, depending on the speed of the roleplay and the overall feel of it. 

I'm a a para-ccentric roleplayer. Meaning I can type out 1-3 paragraphs out of my ass. 

I will not match your style, and you have no need to match mine. 

I also refuse to do live-action face claims because I find it creepy. 

MOST IMPORTANTLY DONT BE A PRICK. 

God doesn't like pricks. 

The rest of my rules are practically the same as everyone elses, so I'm going to save your time and not bother, thanks. 

EDIT: You should also take in account that I am very slow with romance. I'm more of a build character person than build relationship type of writer. 

Of course, it's my frickin past time. <3

I do adore a good ship every now and then. 

But-- le gasp! If I match my character to your character, wouldn't that be pedophilsims?! 

If your talking about the child, I explained in the plot that he's definitely not a twelve year old prepubescent kid. Give him like three years if you want an attractive guy to cook you breakfast in the morning (if he's somehow THAT under your thumb).  

If your concerned about your character, well, -shrugs-  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 

You see fangirls on tumblr fangirling about forty year old men. 

I'm usually a straight-shipper, but you'll see me doing yuri/yaoi out of freshness. 

But I have a preference to have a fellow female character. 

I do appreciate banter every now and then as well.

I like attachment, even though I know it's going to end horribly. 

So don't be afraid to hit me up. c;

.: P L O T :.

The plot I had in mind is a modern boring ass plot about two middle school kids in japan trying to frick-frack- 

Oh wait, wrong plot.

Hold on... 

Obviously this is a fantasy rp, but it'll definitely feature magic. Especially magic. 

However, magic is not a widely accepted feature. 

So witch hunts are a thing. #salemalloveragain

So this child, yes? Not a child. Hardly. 500 years old, older than the Imperium itself. 

You- for some odd weird reason, just happen to be dumb enough to go to the deepest part of the dungeon and find him. 

You set him free. 

And you immediately regret it after. 

Despite his bitchy personality, he takes it upon himself to teach you his black art. 

Magic. 

I'm usually more aesthetic than this, but it's one o'clock in the morning, mate. 

I'm looking for a person, not gathering an army. 

And I'm not sorry about my dry humor. -^_^-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back