• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
natalieheader_by_necessity4fun-dbk92qu.png

82d9124d152d73dd5738340c2a6c71f3smalledited_by_necessity4fun-dag9qed.png

<< Self-Assigned Task: Check on Ms. Mae [In progress] || Mood: Concerned and upset || Tags: SachiGrl SachiGrl >>
<< Location: The cabana room >>

Listening to Ms. Mae respond was a bit of a relief, though her voice was a bit shaky and she sounded understandably confused. Upon receiving permission to enter, Natalie had balanced the tray with one hand and reached for the door's knob but in the midst of her worries made a too abrupt of a movement, causing the glass of water to topple spilling some of it.
She had let out a little 'shoot!' as half of the water had spilt on both her garments and on top of the tray, before she had noticed and fixed the matter.

For a second try, Nat had tried that very same thing but moved reeeeeally carefully and slowly to finally turn the knob and step inside. Then she proceeded to Ms. Mae's bed with soft steps, trying her best to not spill anymore water in this endeavor of hers.

"Wh-what happened?", the owner had asked with a bit of an exasperated tone.

It really broke Nat's heart to see Ms. Mae struggle like this. She felt like crying but knew very well that wasn't going to help anyone, deciding to hold it in and respond to the best of her ability:

"I'm not aware of the exact details myself...", her ears had gone slightly down in concern and her emerald gaze betrayed how sad this all made her, "...But I've heard from Indigo that one of the malfunctioning maids attacked you during that terrible, terrible storm... She and Mr. Dwig had then come across your location, and after some first-aid brought you back to your room for both safety and recovery."

The cat-girl offered her the silver tray:

"So, uhhh... I didn't know which one would be the most helpful so, I just ended up bringing a bunch of them", she let out a soft and awkward laughter, "If there's anything else that you may need, please don't hesitate to ask."

Michael flinched, stepping out of her way as Celica walked by, "I don't know where you're from but Six here's probably newer than your friend there, at least where I'm from." He glanced over at Mercury, then back over at Celica, "Besides, he's just a prototype, built 'im for a job assignment."
"Michael. Michael." Six spoke flatly, until the man looked at him, "Do I say hello."
"Knock yourself ou- Go ahead."
"Hello."

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

The bright light from outside her room caused her squint hastily. Peering through the slit of her eyes, she watched as the feline struggled to enter her room. The owner couldn't do much. The pressure in her head didn't allow her to do anything. She was barely able to lift her own head, and when she tried, she felt extremely dizzy. The deer flinched at the sound of something falling followed by a "Shoot!" Fawna couldn't react. Again, her thoughts were too foggy. Thinking straight was not an option. All she did was helplessly watch her fellow employee slowly walk in; she placed her hand over her head again in discomfort.

"...malfunctioning maids attacked you during that terrible, terrible storm..." was all her furry ears heard. That's not possible... she thought. Ms. Blood told me we would never see thunder again... She looked at Natalie in disbelief. She needed to ask Indigo herself. Alas, the cat-girl finished with, "So, uhhh... I didn't know which one would be the most helpful so, I just ended up bringing a bunch of them." With barely any energy, she pointed at the pain medication; she needed a lot of it.

Suddenly, she felt very lightheaded. Perhaps, she used too much energy? Her eyes looked up at the ceiling and as they slowly closed she said, "Doc... tor..." Yes, she needed a doctor. Did they have a guest who was a doctor? Hopefully, Natalie knows how to inject medication.
((I got to sleep, NIGHT♥♥♥))

Celica and Mercury
Celica was still all giddy as she examined the synthetic "Hi! You're a really piece o'work aren't ya! You should be in a museum somewhere!" She said with a huge smile, completely ignoring the man who had spoken to her. "Seriously, it's be a total bummer if somethin happened to you! I didn't think there were any of your model synthetics left!" Mercury approached the group, a little late as she had not rushed over with Celica
"Please excuse her." She said "Celica can be a bit excitable at times." The large grey Mecha towered over their heads at around 7 feet, the long, plug like tail that sprouted from the back of her head swinging lazily back and forth. She was a strange design, having two normal sized arms for everyday actions the slid into two much larger arms that came from an extention of her shoulders. Sea Jay Sea Jay

Last edited:
Michael waved dismissively, "Meh, I was like that at one point, and he's used to it from me." He watched Six, it had been a bit since the synthetic had spoken to anyone aside from Michael.
"I am prototype 6301-Model332, I was built some time eight months ago and activated soon after." His eyes glowed white as he scanned the approaching mecha, though he wasn't particularly small, she was notably larger than he was, once he had gathered what information he could, his eyes returned to their normal color, -OFFICIAL INFORMATION NOT FOUND- He tilted his head ever so slightly, "Strange."
Michael watched on, forgetting that he'd planned to do anything.

Celica and Mercury
"Thank you for your patients." Mercury thanked the man.
"So cool! So, in your world, you're brand new? That's so awesome! I'd love to visit! it'd be like going back in time!"She turned back to Mercury "I'm so glad we ended up here instead of a the grocery store!" She said with a huge dopey grin.
Mercury smiled and plucked Celica off the synthetic with one of her larger arms. "I'm glad you're so excited, but don't you think it's a little rude to start examining someone without asking. Imaging if someone did that to you."
Celica shuttered "Creepy!"
Mercury nodded "Remember your manners."
"Haaiii~!" Cheered Celica. "Pleasure to meet ya friend! The name's Celica!" She said extending her hand to the man "and the big grey one is called Mercury."
The mecha bowed "A pleasure."

Michael chuckled, grinning at the two, "I-" He looked startled as he was cut off by Six, "I'm Six, hello." Michael went to speak and was cut off again, "That's Michael. He's Michael." he froze for a moment before raising a hand, "Hello."
Michael stared at the synthetic until he was done talking, "You done?" He rested his hands on his hips and looked up at Six.
"Yes." Michael sighed, "He's definitely a prototype..." He smiled awkwardly, "It's nice t-" "It is nice to meet you, Celica, Mercury." Michael gave an incredulous look and silently gestured at Six in disbelief.

Celica and Mercury
Celica rocked back on her heels, letting herself rest against Mercury. "You know, I'd be happy to take a took at him for you. It sounds like he has an error in his though to speech pattern regulator." She suddenly jumped forward again, her eyes sparkling with excitement at the prospect of getting to work on the synthetic. "It wouldn't be any trouble at all! I'm really good at robotics!" She swung her arm back to Mercury "I designed and built her myself after all!"

Last edited:
Michael rolled his eyes, "I built him, I know every electrical current that runs through this guy. Its not an error, he's just..." He glanced over at the synthetic, making a strange face, "He's just... Six, and it's definitely my fault he hasn't learned more, y'know for being so casual and reckless with 'im, I haven't had time to sit down and deal with the programming in a while."
"He is a wanted criminal." Six chimed in, getting a dirty look from Michael. "He is not a wanted criminal."

Celica and Mercury
Celica put her hands on her hips "Give me 5 minutes with this guy and I'll have him working better than brand new. Trust me." She crossed her arms over her chest proudly and began to explain "Think about it, it seems like my world has more advanced technology than yours, so it would stand to reason that there's a good chance that I know more about your technology than you do." She turned to Mercury "Right?"
She nodded "I can also interface directly with the Synthetics operating system to make sure no system blockages have developed."

"I am not sure I like the sound of either option. I am aware that you have been maintaining physical damage, but if my systems are not running at optimal levels, it may be worth a second opinion." Six spoke, looking at Michael, who didn't look like he agreed. "I just remembered we have to go do a... something." He grabbed a hold of Six's wrist, something he hadn't ever really done, and started to lead him away.

“Hmm, well, is there any way I can help?” He asked, his tone questioning but uncertain. Of course her rejection made him feel a little hurt, bus nothing serious. Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants

KRIS
JUUZOU.jpg

The smaller human looked up at the maid. "U-Uhm... sure..." They spoke softly as they ran their fingers over their tattoos. They were determined to not let anyone interfere with their plans. Not this time...

Current Receptionist
pQ2MIM2.jpg

All our guest rooms are in the second floor and above. The room numbers range from 200-999. The first digit dictates the floor the room is on. Please select a room you're interested in and if you require any accommodations, such as a coffin in place of a bed, please feel free to notify me. Thank you for staying at TRH.
Maid0991

Ovesh
-Ovesh limped through the front doors of the lobby. His metal scales all over looked as they had been torn of. His black blood trickled from his slashes and wounds. One of his heads was missing and the wounds on that neck showed that someone had torn the head off, but like any hydra it would grow back. Its was horrible to drag that limp neck around. It was like dragging 500 pounds. He limped to the front desk and collapsed because of his extreme blood loss. Before he lost consciousness, he sent out a telapathic message to all of the guests at the hotel- Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants Sea Jay Sea Jay

KRIS
JUUZOU.jpg

Kris nodded, going up the stairs. They spotted a couple people, and they met their gaze, but they tried to stay quiet. People didn't need to see them, know them, or why they were here. They got lost. That was their story. Maybe they should make up a sob story? ....Nah

Dwig vaulted out of his slouch and saw Sigzil leaning next to him "I should go in there, Miss Mae might need medical attention" Sigzil stood and knocked on the door "Miss Mae? are you up?" Dwig looked over at Sigzil "I need some help with figuring out where we are, so when your done with Miss Mae, came up to my room" Dwig stood and walked out to the lobby
SachiGrl SachiGrl

KRIS
JUUZOU.jpg

Kris eventually decided on their room and walked in, seeing as it was empty. Good, no one could see their breakdown... except for them. The lock on the door turned, and then they feel to their knees, sobbing hard. They shoved their eyes into their palms, a few soft sobs coming from their lips as they curled into a ball. Nobody needed to know why they were crying, or why it hurt.

Ovesh
-Ovesh lay in a pool of black blood as he continued to bleed, his scars now slowly dripping. He used what energy he had to get that person to help him- ...p-person down the hall..p-please help....send someone please....
Moomba Moomba

<< Self-Assigned Task: Check on Ms. Mae [In progress] || Mood: Panic mode || Tags: Moomba Moomba and SachiGrl SachiGrl >>

Ms. Fae had pointe at one fo the medicine boxes that Natalie had brought, indicating that it was the want to be used. In response the girl had nodded her and started fussing with it, searching for how to open the neat package. That's when the owner muttered to her, asking to bring a doctor in such a faint, faint voice that Nat's worries caught up with her again:

"Ms. Mae?!", she had called but gotten no reply

Oh no! The Deer-woman had passed out!!! That couldn't mean any good!
Panicking, Nat had torn the box open in the wrong way, just to get to the medicine quicker. She was thoroughly confused to see a tiny white plastic case inside and upon opening that, seeing a syringe instead of a bottle of pills as she had been expecting... We're all medicine injected in whatever world the hotel was a part of? She would have opened the rest of the boxes to peek inside them and conclude something, but the pain medicine... Ms. Mae needed it.

The thought of having to fuzz with a needle was slightly disconcerting and Nat had no medical training whatsoever. She gulped down in fear and had slowly started approaching the syringe to the owner when there was a knock on the door. The cat-girl's ears shifted to catch the incoming of a new voice:

"Miss Mae? are you up?"

Natalie couldn't quite place it, but it middle of her panic had decided to assume it was a fellow known co-worker at the door just with his voice distorted due to the obstacle:

"Mr. Dwig is that you?! Ms. Mae has passed out and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this syringe exactly! Please help!!"

KRIS
JUUZOU.jpg

Kris could hear the commotion from their room. They stepped out only to see what seemed to be a nurse in front of a locked door. Their eyes were still puffy from crying as they approached the nurse. "Excuse me can I help in any way, this woman seems to be very important, and I would hate for this to be a lost cause."

Sigzil looked up at Natalie and smiled "Dwig went back to his room, which is just as well, as he is not trained in medicine. I am though. Sigzil Dawnstalker, my friends call me Sig. What is it that you need?"

<< Self-Assigned Task: Check on Ms. Mae [Still in progress] || Mood: Back to worried || Tags: Moomba Moomba , SachiGrl SachiGrl and PlanetGarbo PlanetGarbo >>

A man she had never seen before opened the door, stepping inside the cabana room causing Natalie to momentarily widen her eyes and lower her ears in response, a primitive self-preservation instinct commanding her to be wary of the stranger. It took her a couple seconds to rationally realize that there was no threat, plus the girl had been to call him in the first place:

"Oh, I'm sorry...", she seemed to relax a bit, "I thought I had heard his voice coming from the corridor so I thought it was him at the door as well."

And then a second person showed up to offer their assistance. Natalie didn't know this person either, however, their younger appearance and kind demeanor made her feel more comfortable about their presence than she had the other stranger's:

"Oh, uhhhhhh, apologies I already asked him to help... It would be really rude of me to send him away now.", the cat-girl had given them a sheepish smile, "Unless you two think that two people would be needed...?"

As if waiting for either a confirmation or dismissal, Nat had looked longingly at Sig. That's when she realized there was still a question to reply to:

"Oh right. What I need... Ms. Mae seemed to request me to give her this pain medicine, but I have no idea where it goes...", she held the syringe with her two hands, showing it to the two helpers, "Honestly, I was expecting to deal with pills instead. I even brought her a glass of water!"

Last edited:
Ovesh
-with a the energy he had regained, and his head grown back, Ovesh tried to cancel out the pain his scars and ripped scales. He limped his way to the stair case and began his way to Ms.Mae room. He had sensed that she had gone unconscious and wanted to see what he could do despite the state he was in.

-After a painful climb, he managed to reach Ms.Mae's floor. He looked and tried to figure out where her room was. Seeing Sigzil enter a room at the end of the hall, he guessed that was her room. Then as before he slowly limped his way to the door and gave three soft knocks on the door- Natalie, Sigzil. Is their anything that i can do to help?
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Moomba Moomba

"Hmm, Is it a painkiller or something else? If it is a painkiller, you need to inject it into her arm. If you're scared about that, I can do it" Sigzil walked over to the syringe and grabbed it. He walked over to Fawna and pressed the plunger down. "See, easy. Hello, Ovesh was it? I think we're done here" Sigzil regarded the hydra "You look pretty bad though, are you okay?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back