• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“Shameful how?” He asked as his ears twitched slightly, his brows furrowing as he waited for her response.

"It's a long story. My people, their a very proud race. They're also very powerful. The strongest in all the universes..." She trailed off for a moment before quickly returning to reality "So it is considered shameful for one of us to fall in the way that I did. I can't imagine they know where I am or what happened to me, but if I were to return in this form, i'd be erased." Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

“Then...you could come with me...” he rests a hand on her Shoulder after surrounding it in shadow magic to be able to feel her. “When I leave of course..”

Indigo wanted so badly to take that offer. She wanted to travel again. To fly amongst the stars like she did when she was a kid. Indigo knew, if there was just some way to get her body back, she would regain all her powers. Then, not ever they could stop her. But she was only a spirit now. A soul and nothing more "I'm sorry. I cannot come with you."

natalieheader_by_necessity4fun-dbk92qu.png

82d9124d152d73dd5738340c2a6c71f3smalledited_by_necessity4fun-dag9qed.png

<< Self-Assigned Task: Surviving [Accomplished] || Mood: Glad and thankful || Tags: Zackrilmon Zackrilmon >>
<< Location: The front desk >>

The announcement rang again, this time to inform everyone that the situation with the robot maids had been handled and the storm had passed. Upon hearing that, Natalie's ears had perked up due to her being glad for not being at risk anymore. That's when the hydra introduced itself:

"Ovesh?", the cat-girl had repeated, placing an unseen tonic accentuation in what she thought sounded like an e, "Did I pronounce that right?"

Realizing that the possibility of danger was gone now, Nat stepped out from under the giant creature's wing, making sure to turn back at towards it and bow down in respect:

"Thanks for everything, Ovesh. God knows what could have happened to me if you hadn't stepped in... You were like a book main character! A real hero~", she smiled softly at him, her green-emerald eyes glimmering, filled with hope once more, "Really, thank you so much!! I don't think I could ever repay such kindness!"

507 only nods before saying in a quiet voice “I’m going to my room...I’ll see you later..” he opened himself a portal into his room, closing it behind him and then taking a look at the necromancy book chained to him “There’s gotta be something in here....”

Sage Javro Eldawn
The hallways had been utterly boring...and when the half-elf rider got bored...people tended to die! The rider used the shadows to teleport back to Vanshi and stepped out of the shadows as they came back to him. This land so far left much to be desired in the rider's opinion and he was not impressed. Sage shook his head and made his way towards the desk, staring down at the ledger. The sixteen-year-old rider placed a hand on the book in question and ran a finger down the various names and then each set of numbers...so this was some kind of inn then? Well, at least it wasn't a brothel. "Where are we?" Sage questioned nobody in particular. "And why is there a young man lying in the middle of the floor?"
Ajax Qast
Ajax scurried along through the desert sands as evening began to fall, moving throughout the thunderstorm that suddenly appeared in the sky as day grew and then changed to night. Normally reptiles couldn't move much at night...Zalbianians could as they also had fur, being half wolf. A strange hybridization that didn't occur on any other planet but his own, a planet he had not been to in probably two decades by last count. The creature slowed as he reached the hotel and then began clambering up the wall until he slipped in through a a window, slipping through it and then climbing down the wall, his tongue flicking as his head turned to look at the few creatures still in there. He was starving but he needed a room first.

Ovesh
-Ovesh blushed and hid his heads- A-anytime -He smiled as bowed- If you ever need anything ill be on the roof with my brother, Zackrilmon

<< Assigned Task: --- || Mood: Friendly || Tags: Zackrilmon Zackrilmon >>
<< Location: The front desk >>

"I'll be sure to visit you two in-between shifts then!!!", Natalie had replied cheerfully, her tail up and dancing curiously behind her as she did so, "Uhhh, uhhh... Can I have a tiny request before we both have to go inevitably our own ways?"

She had paused, shifting her weight over this and that foot awkwardly, ears slightly down, pondering whether or not she should make the request, before the cat-girl finally spoke up again:

"I, uh.. M-may I have a hug?"

Indigo looked at the clock. He shift had been over for quite some time now. But seeing as miss Mea was still incapacitated, Indigo figured she wouldn't be coming to the desk any time soon. So she stayed there still, just filling out the damage report. They had lost robots before but this was seriously a lot! She would have to have a talk with Dwig next time she saw him about company policy. However, at that moment...

"Ooooooh~ What's this place?" a voice echoed from the doorway. Celica leaned her head in though the door of TRH and looked around "Wherever it is, I hope they sell Potatos. We need them for dinner tonight." The young girl stepped in through into the lobby, followed by the towering grey figure of the mecha, Mercury. "This doesn't look like a grocery store, Celica." It said, "So no potatos?"

Ovesh
O-of-course you can -Still red as a cherry, Ovesh opened his arms and gave a soft hug. Trying make it a soft and not like the hugs he gives his brother. The crystal in his chest began to pulse wildly as thoughts and emotion flooded him- Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Indigo looked over at the girl. She seemed to be saying something about potatos. "Excuse me, miss? Can i help you?" She called to her.

"Oh! Hiiii~, I was just wondering if you could tell me where we are?' Celica asked with a bright smile

"Yes of course, you are currently at The Random Hotel." Indigo explained

"Really?! A hotel?! That's way better that a grocery store!" She exclaimed, delighted at the prospect of getting to go on vacation "How much are rooms?"

"Celica, We really shouldn't stay. We don't know where we are right now. My tracking systems cannot locate our current position." The Mecha chimed in

"Oh hush, party pooper! We'll be fine!" Celica laughed, putting her hands on her hips and sticking her chest out proudly "We'll take one 2 bed suite please!"

Indigo just kinda stared at the two in stunned silence for a moment before reaching under the counter and taking out a room key "Of course miss, enjoy your stay."

"Haaiiii~! C'mon Mercury! Let's go look around." The two of them wandered off into the hotel, Celica skipping along gleefully while the imposing figure of Mercury walked along behind her. Carefully scanning everything around them

<< Assigned Task: --- || Mood: Friendly and slightly embarrassed -> Concerned and in a hurry || Tags: Zackrilmon Zackrilmon >>
((Hahaha... I'm falling asleep here, it's almost 1 AM. So that's it for today, I have class in the morning~ ^-^ Goodnight everyone!!))​

Beaming once Ovesh said she could have a hug, Natalie had hopped closer to him and happily opened her arms to accomplish the action. It was a bit weird to give a creature so big a hug and it looked more like she was leaning towards its belly than anything, but it was still a hug and as such, it had been warm and gentle no matter how well executed it was. The intention was always the most important.

"Hehehe, thanks~!", the cat-girl let out with a bright smile.

That's when she recalled that due to the maids going haywire earlier Nat had left some tasks incomplete in the laundry area... Well, someone could have fixed that already but stiiiiiiiill!! What if they had not? Leaving things unfinished was both a bad habit of hers and something she absolutely hated... She just had to be sure!

"Oh! I just remembered I need to do something so uhhh, talk to you later Ovesh, okay?!", the cat-girl said already making her way out of the front-desk, waving goodbye cheerfully at the great silver hydra as she did so.

Ovesh/Zackrilmon

-The boys decided that it had been time they hit the hay and sleep. So carefully the both back out of the front room, out the door and then shooting up into the to their beds. Both fell asleep in a matter of seconds both snoring loudly-

Mr. V. looked around, surprisingly bored despite all that was going on. Killer robotic maids were on the lose, people were running around everywhere, and yet, this wasn't much fun to him. "Wow, quality has really gone down hill." He muttered, tearing the head off of one as he made his way towards the lobby. "I was expecting something that was more of a challenge." He began twirling his crowbar like a baton between his fingers as he strolled down the stairs, unaware the situation had already resolved itself.

Indigo yawned. She was beginning to feel a little tired "You there. Maid0991. Watch the front desk. I'm going to bed." One the maid bots rolled over to the desk and took her place. Indigo's body quickly became nothing more than a cloud of white mist as it slowly began to seep back into the Keystone. She was done for today

Sage Jevro Eldawn
Sage found out from the strange non-life filled...humanoid vacuum cleaner...that they were in something called a hotel which upon further questioning was something in other lands. He had no clue what the humanoid vacuum cleaner meant by them being in another dimension, given his world was in what man on earth would dub the Middle Ages. Snagging his key and informing Rauthvr they were staying for a while and find someplace to sleep, he went back to Vanshi, before once more stepping into the shadows of the room and disappearing into their room on the ninth floor. Sage created a small flame in his hand and used it to light their way as he pointed his girl to the bed before turning and warding the room, spelling the door shut. Removing his weapons and placing them in the closet along with his boots and armor which Vanshi helped remove, he left her there as he then tracked his dragon's location and used the shadows to appear where his dragon was resting currently by what Rauthvr described as foul tasting water. The rider removed Rauthvr's saddle and armor, banishing them to his room and checked his dragon for any injuries as a result of the final battle against Shadeslayer and Dröttning with their dragons. Wherever the heck they were seemed to have healed the few wounds his dragon had when landing here.

Balthazar Alexander Cahun
Balthazar was healed once the robotic mess was dealt with and then take to his room. The teenager didn't even wake up after signing his name in the guest book.

Ajax Qast
Ajax watched the strange foul predator stench boy and the strange couple with one dressed in armor either disappear to their rooms or be taken there. The creature wasn't in the mood to converse with robots and so he made his bed partly underneath the largest bench in the lobby before falling asleep, tongue flicking out occasionally and detecting no living scents.

Maid0991
pQ2MIM2.jpg

I am a functioning maid unlike half of my sisters. Pardon the mess as we clean the very mess we created. If you require any assistance, I am here to service you and any new guests. *All functioning robotic maids are placing damaged maids into the storage room behind the front desk, repainting damaged walls, and brooming/gathering all the clutter* Again, please pardon our dysfunction. TRH will return to it's normal state as soon as possible.
Maid0991

Dwig, who was still standing outside the cabana room, pulled out a small notebook and began to write: Possible location of TRH: Quadrant 4. Dead Verse or unexplored. Need further research. Dwig then traced a symbol in the air and a book appeared its faded cover read: History and lore of the Multiverse. Volume 4 Index. He flipped through and found the page he was looking for. "ah, wonderful. I need to do some more research"

KRIS
JUUZOU.jpg

Kris crash landed only a few feet from the pool, falling into a crater. "Ugh..." The non-gendered human spoke, walking into what seemed to be the main office, running their fingers through their hair. They went up to the front desk. "U-Uhm, excuse me, where am I?" The person asked. And yes, they sound and look like a girl, but they have no gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back