• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom tmnt rp

Blue Jay

Hello! I'm Jay and I currently have a hyperfixation on Teenage Mutant ninja turtles (specifically 2012 and rise) and would love to find people to rp it with 😁 I'm a literate/semi literate writer and enjoy doing all types of stuff! Currently I've only really written 2012 Mikey but I'm up for trying out others too! It would be great to do some brother interactions with these goofy turtles! ^-^ I'm not completely sure how this site works yet so please be patient with me, I look forward to talking to yall!
.I'm 23 years old and would prefer to write with others that are 18+
.pronouns are he/they
.Will reply as much as I can but I do have a full-time job so will mainly be on during the weekend

Hello! I'm Jay and I currently have a hyperfixation on Teenage Mutant ninja turtles (specifically 2012 and rise) and would love to find people to rp it with 😁 I'm a literate/semi literate writer and enjoy doing all types of stuff! Currently I've only really written 2012 Mikey but I'm up for trying out others too! It would be great to do some brother interactions with these goofy turtles! ^-^ I'm not completely sure how this site works yet so please be patient with me, I look forward to talking to yall!
.pronouns are he/they
.Will reply as much as I can but I do have a full-time job so will mainly be on during the weekend
Hi, I'm interested! 😊

Oh hi! 😄 nice to meet ya! Do you have a favorite genre and or type of scene that you like writing? Also any rp boundaries? I just like to ask to make sure ^-^
I was just thinking of writing through the motions of the show, adding our own flair as we go! 😊 As for boundaries, I'm all good on my end! How about you, also do you by any chance have discord?

I was just thinking of writing through the motions of the show, adding our own flair as we go! 😊 As for boundaries, I'm all good on my end! How about you, also do you by any chance have discord?
Ooo yes bet!! And I'm all good too! 😁 oh yeah I do! My name on there is emmet0755

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217_151109_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217_151109_Discord.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 2
.pronouns are he/they
I’d be interested. (I’m 20 years old btw)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back