• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TMNT Roleplay?

EmilyHamato

Would anyone care to roleplay with me as TMNT characters or any OC they would want to bring to the table? I'm a girl but open to anything! >.< New so please be nice. o(╥﹏╥)o

I'd be willing to be Splinter, and Don or Leo. I also have an OC, Rally, who is a mutant raccoon.

id love to rp with you! if your interested in rping over the weekend im on kik and wattpad most of the time. I have many ocs also but have main ones I use. and for cannon characters I play a good michaelangeo. just let me know what you wanna do ill be home in an hour or so and Tuesdays im totally free.

Great, glad to hear that! I'm free any day of the week, but I am on more during the weekends, because of no school. What's your kik? We can discuss the plot on there, if you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back