• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tis the Season || FxF

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Tis the Season
That is right, folks! It is that time of year when I the holiday spirit gets to me and good lord I just need something angsty, cliche, feelsy, and all that jazz to fit right into it all.
Rules and Such

• This is a search for FxF Romance ONLY. I am a gay female... so this shouldn't be a surprise.
  • No, I don't double, play submissive/dominate roles, etc.
  • Threads or Discord (StoneWolf18#1856.) No PMs or anything else you could possibly think of.
What I'm Looking For
  • Angsty, cliche, romance with female and 21+ (preferably older) characters.
  • Detailed or shorter/faster replies of around a paragraph (Threads VS Discord)
  • People that want to plot and fangirl with me, not just "roleplay whatever I want" and be passive the whole time.
  • Christmas/holiday shenanigans either in a modern realistic or modern fantasy setting.
If you're somehow interested, shoot me a PM with any ideas you might have! I'd be glad to look them over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back