• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern TiMER: Who will be your soulmate?

Idyllia

to thine own self be true
!! IF YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN, PM ME. YOUR CHARACTER WILL HAVE TO BE A HETEROSEXUAL MALE.

~This is also considered a Fandom roleplay, but anyone could join. The movie TiMER doesn't have a giant fanbase anyways~

For a nominal monthly fee, the company can equip anyone with a timer that counts down to the point that the customer meets his or her soulmate. After fifteen years of operation, the company has a 98% approval rating.

If you had a device that counted down until the time you met your soul mate, would you get it?

-

You live in the beautiful city of Los Angeles. It is around the year of 2029, and everyone is getting a TiMER. TiMERs are a device that count down until the time that you met your absolute soul mate. Everyone says that the TiMER is never wrong. A lot of people have it, as you get it when you're at the age of 14. Many older people do not choose to have it, due to already having a marriage and not wanting to ruin it.

TiMERs aren't all fun and games. What if you really love someone, but once you get your TiMER, your lover isn't actually your soulmate? What if your soulmate dies or gets theirs removed? You will forever have a blank timer.

TiMERs ruin marriages and families, but you don't have a partner yet. You choose to get one. Your family is with you on the day of the insertion. They are curiously looking at the applier as they put the gun next to your arm and shoot a TiMER onto your wrist. It stung a bit, but it really doesn't hurt that much. Everyone peered at the tiny device on your wrist. It was taking a while before showing up on the screen. If it was blank, your soulmate has not gotten a TiMER yet.

Is it blank? Does it have a countdown?

timerheader.jpg

? 1) Please be respectful to everyone in the roleplay. If you choose to have drama anyway, please move it to PMs. Do not clog the OOC thread with useless things and work it out between yourselves.

? 2) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I will give you a complete answer, since I have watched the movie a couple times.

? 3) You don't need to have seen the movie to join the roleplay.

? 4) This is a romance roleplay, so of course romance is encouraged. If things get steamy, sorry, but you're going to have to fade to black. Follow all RpN rules. The real password is "Countdown". The one down there is for people who didn't read the rules. Put the password in your Other section.

? 5) Please don't make a ridiculous time on your TiMER unless there's a purpose behind it. Steph in the movie, she had a TiMER on her wrist that was set to go off when she was 43. (I think she may have been in her early 20s.) So she had one night stands with men that had TiMERs that were about to go off.

? 6) Swearing is allowed, but try not to go crazy with it.

The password is: Soulmate

SETTING: A Saturday, year 2029.

Aurielle woke up with a jolt and instantly peered at her TiMER. She was going to meet someone special very soon, and she was excited. She was excited to see what he would look like, what he would act like. Hopefully she liked him- they were supposed to be together forever. They were soulmates. Aurielle was also nervous. What if her partner didn't like her? That would be devastating for her, as she really believes in this device. She hurriedly hid her wrist under her covers as she hears footsteps stomping toward her room.

The door slammed open and luckily, it wasn't her parents. It was her siblings. Aurielle inspected their TiMERs as she smiled at them. Lorelei, her sister, was supposed to find her soulmate in about a month. Cedric was due to find his true love tomorrow. She was glad for both of them, the person they're supposed to be with forever was just right around the corner. Suddenly, Aurielle's dad had come over to the room. "What are you guys looking at?"

Quickly, she pulled out a book that was on her nightstand and started reading it aloud. It wasn't the best cover, but it was some cover. The three children slowly tried to pull their sleeves over their wrists, hoping that their dad wouldn't be suspicious of them. He quickly informed them that breakfast was ready and they needed to come sit down and eat. Aurielle quizzically looked at Lorelei. She came home today. Lorelei had already moved out, she wasn't supposed to be home. Was there a holiday sometime? Or did she just want to take them out?​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryder woke up to the sound of his alarm. His grey/green eyes glanced at the time. He mentally groaned at the sound. "Stupid fucking alarm." He uttered geting up.

He pulled on his cafe uniform and smirked. He then blushed for no reason and walked downstairs.

Rosaleen was laying in her small, twin-sized bed. She lived on her own, and didn't make much money, so she couldn't afford the nicest, and biggest things. With a large yawn the redhead rolled over onto her stomach, dropping her face in her pillow. A thought about her TiMER was nagging her in the back of her head, but she didn't want to look at it. She hated waiting and knew she still had a few days left. Rolling of bed -which wasn't very hard considering it's size- she went over to her dresser and pulled out a baggy sweater and leggings and changed into them.

With a yawn she went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair. She didn't shower, considering she had done so last night.

Looking up at herself in the mirror she gave a grin and then made a silly face. Suddenly a large, fluffy at meowed and hopped up onto the bathroom's counter. "Good morning Marbs," She cooed playfully at the cat, who responded with another meow, as if returning the greet.

Going back into her small bedroom she checked the time. It was nearing 8:00. She had to be at the first animal shelter at 9.

Rosa went into the kitchen and put some cat food it Marbles' dish. The cat began to eat while Rosa got herself some cereal and sat down at the round 2-person table in the kitchen.

I've never been a morning person, but recently I have been. I will be meeting her soul mate soon. If that's not reason enough to be chipper in the morning then I don't know what is. I shuffled over to the calendar on my wall marking away yet another day away to meeting him. It makes me so scared, what if he isn't actually the one? What if I don't meet up to his standard in looks or personality? What if he just doesn't like me? So many questions that will be answered in a matter of days. That terrifies me. Pushing those thoughts to the side, I put on my cheeriest smile and my brightest clothing and drove off to camp.

The sun peaked out of it's hiding place casting a bright light through the half-parted curtains in Jerylin's room although it would take a lot more than the sun's rays to wake this sleeping beauty. The soft ticking of the alarm had been at a constant tempo until the second hand reached the top. The alarm burst into a cacophonous shrill as the tiny metal rod vibrated between both metal bells. Startled by the ringing of the alarm, Jerylin sat up immediately.

It took a while for Jerylin's mind to catch up with her body. While Jerylin struggled to pry open her eyes, she swung her limp arm towards her alarm clock to turn of the ear-piercing ring. Jerylin rubbed the sleepy out of her eyes and with a loud yawn and a cat-like back stretch, she kicked her feet off the bed and into her batman slippers and groggily headed into the restroom to shower and get ready.

After applying the last bit of mascara to her eyes, Jerylin placed her make up back, as well as the rest of her toiletries into her backpack and looked at herself in the mirror. She had tied up her hair into a messy bun and was wearing a loose white shirt with the words, "We Are Young" and a pair of studded, light blue, denim shorts. Jerylin grabbed her blue vans that were next to her dresser and sat on the edge of her bed to put them on.

When Jerylin was done getting ready she headed down stairs towards the kitchen. One of her roommates, Ginger, was already making breakfast.

"Mornin' Jisa. Want some ham and eggs? Still hot."

Ginger had a thick southern accent that complimented her fair freckled skin and her bright red hair.

"No thanks Ging. I'll just have a bowl of cereal"

"You've got to eat something Jisa, You can't survive on cereal for ever."

Ginger brought a plate to Jisa and sat her down on the table noticing her TiMER was still blank. Ginger frowned a bit and patted Jisa's back.

"Don't cha worry hun. He'll come soon enough."

Jisa was questioning what she meant, but after following her gaze to the silly little band on her wrist.

"Oh I'm not worried. All this is stupid. You can't fall in love with someone because this thing tells you too."

Jerylin lifted her wrist slightly and then began to eat her breakfast. Sure Jerylin thought the whole count down to a soul mate thing was dumb and overrated, but she was very curious to meet the person that was supposed to be her "Soul-mate". Ginger had already found hers, but the boy looked more like her brother than her soul-mate. Both of them were so alike some might confuse them for twins, which wasn't a good thing. Ginger claimed to be happy with her soul-mate, but everyone knew she was into people with...darker skin. Ginger joined Jisa for a silent breakfast.​

Soulmates... Even the word sounds weird. The only reason he even got a timer is because his friends bought him one. He couldn't say that he wasn't interested but he also couldn't say that he believed in it. Aaron probably would just introduce himself to the other and get to know eachother. Well that was his plan, with the emphasis on was, he thought that a soulmate was supposed to be something like your best friend. Not someone you would have a serious relationship with.

Maybe it's his sisters fault but Aaron just knew that he wasn't the type of person who protects someone else. His whole life he's been the one who got protected and he's perfectly fine with that. Also the other might have got unrealistic expectations of him. He wasn't very tall, or better said he isn't tall at all, he isn't the strongest person, or better said he never fought someone at all. Also he feared that he had unrealistic expectations of the other. Like being able to play videogames until 7 o'clock in the morning. Or what if the other didn't like videogames. If that was the case he'll probably just walk away. He wouldn't look back and he would realise that soulmates aren't real. And why should it? He had the timer for a week already and he the thing still didn't count to zero.

I hear my alarm ring, i lazily extent my arm and slam it so it shuts off. I get up and what i saw, i couldn't believe it. My TiMER was clicking, IT HAD A DATE! I get up and start flailing my arms around, happy and screaming on the top of my lungs. I was so happy. These must be real. They MUST be real! I get on my skinny jeans and a hoodie. I walk downstairs and hug my parents

''MOM, DAD MY TIMER HAS A SET DATE!''

They laugh and give me a big hug, i was so happy i couldn't get the grin off my face. Calm down, calm down, we'll go for a coffee then all of this will be good. I go to my car and turn it on, the engine roars and i drive to a near coffee shop.

"Guys I have an announcement... look at my Timer!.. it has date in it!" James gave post announcement of him getting his timer started to countdown on video group chat. He received a lot of reaction from his fans, some were sad, some were happy while the other don't know how to react. "Guys come on, it maybe one of you guys out there." James jokingly said to his fans.

The next day when he uploaded the video, he got a lots of likes directly over 100000 likes in an hour. His fans were asking a lots of personal info about him such as "what's your favourite food or drinks", James would replied them honestly, it was really wonderful day for James and he can't wait until the time comes...

Aurielle smiles as she trotted over to the dining room, where the table was set with a lot of different foods. She still didn't know what the occasion was. There were a lot of people in her home, all wearing either semi-formal or formal clothing. What was going on? She asked herself. Aurielle wasn't even dressed! She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and shorts way too small for her. Everyone gradually stopped talking as she walked in the room. She was thinking that she had done something wrong, but everyone was smiling and looking great. "Surprise!" They all yelled in unison. Aurielle was still a bit confused and overwhelmed, yet a sense of joy came over her. She remembered what day it was. It was her seventeenth birthday! She greeted all of the people around her with a polite smile and a kiss on the cheek. The big group of people never really got louder than them yelling surprise. She was born in a proper, reserved family, they weren't really good at being loud and rowdy. Aurielle slipped back into her room to change into more suitable clothes. She put on a long, strapless maxi dress with a droopy sweater over it. Yeah, it was August, but she didn't want to risk her parents seeing the TiMER before she planned on revealing it to them. She wasn't going to keep it a secret forever, that would be terrible.

Walking out into the room flooded with family, she saw that most of the food has already been cleared. Her favorite foods were devoured in a mere few minutes, leaving her irritated. It was her birthday after all. Not wanting to feel mad or selfish on her special day, she decided to take her siblings out with her to their favorite coffee shop. Grabbing the small quantity of breakfast finger foods, she slipped into her older sister's car and they started driving away. "I know this is our favorite coffee shop, but isn't it a bit expensive? Why does everyone like it anyways?" Aurielle said, sitting in the passenger seat. Her TiMER wasn't going to go off for a few days, she hated the fact that she may be passing by him at this very moment.​

I arrive at the coffee shop. I look around, people drinking and eating donuts. Beautiful day. I get out my wallet and buy a simple cappuccino. I walk to an empty table with it in hand, and i start taking very little sips off it, thinking about my ''soulmate''

"12 days to go..." James sighed as he saw his timer with a lot of time left until he met his soulmate. Just as his everyday life, he went to his favourite cafe located 4 blocks away from his house, James was quite famous as a youtube celebrity, nearly half of the residence around his home know him. James would be surrounded by hundreds of fans begging for taking pictures with him, James was a bit insecure but he do it for his fans. There was a time where he sang on the street and raise money to be donated to the local charity. As he went to the cafe he ordered a cup of coffee with no sugar just as he usually order. After enjoying every sips of coffee he continue his day by going to the park. There's a piano lies in the middle of the park , It was an old piano but James loves to play numerous song at that old piano. When he play the piano, the audience start to came and surrounded him. James play the piano until the dawn and went back to his home just like he normaly does.

When it comes to weekends, He usually start his day with making cover to be uploaded in youtube. Later on, James would hang out with his best friends or alternatively he would ask some of his subscriber to go with him. He would go to various places such as, mall, karaoke, or other places but he sometimes do a collab video with other fellow youtuber, if not then he went to his favourite japanese idol group fan club, he was the vice president of the fan club and that's James' everyday life.

The drive came to an end as they arrived at the Starbucks. Typical, huh? Aurielle took off her sweater when she got out of the car and threw it on the passenger seat of the vehicle. As she was walking in, she was greeted by the distant sound of a beautiful pianist. Must be at the nearby park. She examined her surroundings at the Starbucks. There were many people here, as always in the mornings. She walked up to the cashier and ordered her usual, vanilla bean frappuccino with one and a half pumps of raspberry syrup. Most people just called it a 'cotton candy frappuccino'. Aurielle told the cashier her name and looked around for a place to sit down.

Most of the tables were occupied, but with only one or two people each table. She didn't really want to sit with a stranger. If she was by herself she would've, but they're in a group of three. They would need a table to themselves. Her eyes scanned the room full of faces until one pair of blue eyes caught hers. She hurriedly looked at her TiMER, wondering if it was suddenly going to beep, but then she remembered that her TiMER wouldn't go off for a few days. Aurielle turned red with embarrassment as she moved her hand up to scratch her head, trying to cover up her action. She's kind of a ditzy girl. "Did you find a seat?" Lorelei had chimed in, Cedric following close behind them. Why did they have such odd names? Aurielle always hated going to Starbucks, they always spelled her and her siblings' names wrong on the cups. It doesn't make for a good picture to post on social networks. She looked over to Lorelei, not wanting to look back at the sea of faces due to her embarrassing moment.

With breakfast done and the plates cleaned up, Jerylin had nothing left to do for the morning. The comic store didn't open until later in the day and the college was closed on Saturdays. She decided to take a stroll and enjoy the rest of the morning. She walked out of her dorm and headed into the city. It was a fresh morning which made Jerylin smile. She walked aimlessly down the street seeing that some people where already out and about on a Saturday morning. That made her happy. Jerylin loved seeing people outside enjoy the wonderful sun instead of hiding away in their homes behind a bright computer screen or being held hostage by a game controller.

It was very typical nowadays to get lost in technology, but it wasn't a game console or a television that she saw people lost in. It was those silly bands across their wrists. She had seen people stare them down as if that would speed up the time or something. Those things were a monstrous thing. Though they brought happiness to most in the long run, it was a very aggravating and anxious ride. Jerylin would prefer her encounter with her soul-mate to be spontaneous, not timed down.

As soon as she saw the sign of the coffee shop, Jerylin knew exactly where she was going. The caffeine addicted girl had become a regular at that shop and that wasn't necessarily a good thing. Jerylin walked into the coffee shop and let the aroma of the fresh coffee grains send her into a beautiful haze. The simple smell energized her body and fed the carving of that warm bitter fluid. Jerylin walked up to the counter and ordered her usual drink, Caffe Americano. Jerylin grabbed her drink and went to sit in her spot, the couch next to the window farthest from the door.

It had been a strategic move to chose this spot. In the winter, the door opening and closing made the coffee cool much faster and in the summer, the heat that came in from outside made it too hot to drink coffee. So in conclusion, the farther she was from the door the better. Sure there was always the issue of escape because of an emergency or something but she could always throw something at the window. She grabbed the book she had been reading the last few times she came from the bookshelf nearby, and continued where she left off. Okay so maybe she wasn't outside enjoying the day, but she was enjoying herself and that was close enough.​

Today was like other day for James Eccleston except he decided to pass his breakfast and straight ahead to the park. James saw no one in the park, it was really like a dessereted place, he slowly took his time to the old piano. As soon as he sat on the piaano he began to warm his hand up by clenching both hands and move in a circular direction, after that James was ready to play. James piano style were flexible, he could do pop, jazz, and other genre, as for today he went for pop. Playing pop is one of James favourite genre out of all, his pop are loud yet clear, giving a nice soothing vibe around him. As he finished his song, he just noticed that the park were full of people giving him applaud.

Alex awoke with a jolt as his alarm screeched from his phone, which was quickly suffocated in a pillow. He lazily opened and closed his eyes, trying to see whether or not the dream he was having had ended. The phone was given a series of numbers and the alarm was gone, left with a bright screen piercing his eyes in the dark. Getting up from the bed he looked to his Timer, which had now acquired a date. His eyes lit up almost immediately, and his mouth was wide open to yell it to the world. Looking around his room he realized there was no one to tell it to, for he lacked any room mates, or a pet at that. He made a mental note to get an animal.

Getting up from his bed stared into the full sized mirror, laying in the corner as to always make sure Alex saw himself before he left. He was awfully self conscious about his appearance, not that he didn't think he looked nice, but it was always that thought he could look better. With his pjs being his boxers, he caught an awfully descriptive look of himself. His blue eyes were stunning, that was no doubt, but his hair was sloppy, his smile was weak from not having thing to smile about, and he wasn't as defined as most guys his age. He took all that in mind to the bathroom, as he completed all of his hygienic activities. Once out of the shower he got dressed in his blue jeans and a plaid t-shirt, and without a meal he left, wanting to hit the town before work.

Glancing at his timer, he sighed. Just a few more days ..he thought. As he walked to the counter he gave a shy smile to most.

Mira threw her covers off and slammed her hand on the blaring alarm-clock situated next to her pillow. Groaning, she groggily lifted herself from her mattress and hopped into the bathroom, ignoring the new numbers on her TiMER. She took a quick shower to revive herself, brushed her horribly messy bedhead, and changed her clothes. Making sure that her precious books and pens were organized in her satchel, she sashayed towards her door, rocking to EXO's new hit and giving Matrix a pat on the head. Mira shot a quick glance at her TiMER, which revealed a set of digital numbers. 12 days to go... she thought. Meh, I can wait. The girl exited her room with a longing glance to her bed, before regaining her cold demeanor, and exited her house. She didn't even acknowledge her mother and father. It's not like they'll notice me anyways. The girl headed to the park and saw a crowd of fans surrounding some-body. She sighed. Of course it was that "I'm so fabulous" jerk that thought he was all that. Although his music was good, Mira simply couldn't fathom how his fans would flock to him everyday. She walked away, a little disgusted.

He looked at his TiMER and sighed. He called up his friend, Vanessa, who bought him the TiMER. ''Hey with Vanessa'' he heard. ''Oh hey Vanessa.. about the TiMER'' Aaron got cut off by Vanessa:''And?! Tell me!'' Aaron sighed. ''Well it's still blank'' he said while looking at the TiMER. ''Still?'' ''Yup'' The rest of the conversation wasn't really a conversation. It was more Vanessa apologizing and asking him questions about how he thought his soulmate looked like.

After a while he hang up and decided to get some coffee. Lucky for him the nearest coffee shop was only five minutes from his house. The coffee shop wasn't very busy and it was his turn very fast. ''Can I get one coffee with sugar and cream please'' he asked while looking at the menu.

His eyes faded in color, realizing he was hoping for a lost cause. He looked at the man and nodded. He looked at him and gave a pure smile, as he made the drink his oldest brother Thomas, entered the cafe and stood in line.

He walked to add the sugar and cream, and tripped and spilled the coffee on himself. "I-I-I'll make you another one!" the drenched male spoke making another coffee.

Aaron looked at him and tilted his head. He just nodded and decided not to make a big deal out of it. He would've made a big deal out of it he had to pay for another. But to be honest it was too early to deal with people, or to talk to strangers. And it wasn't like it was his fault the other spilled the coffee. He didn't even touch it. Maybe they should clean the floor more often if the employees trip over things. Or they should learn to walk in a way that prevents them from tripping. Is there even such a thing? And if there would be why don't they teach it to people? Although if there would be such a thing it would probably look really ridiculous.

"Here you go." He spoke. He tried smiling but faltered hearing his brother's laughter. He stared at the man in front of him and turned away looking at his next few orders.

"Nice job, dorkula." He heard his brother speak as he came into the front. "Welcome to Sunny Side Cafe, what would you like to drink?" He asked his brother who mocked him harshly. "I want a dark chocolate frappe with caramel and whipped cream." the elder man spoke.

Ryder turned and made his brother's drink then gave it to him putting the money in the register. "Next?"

Aaron paid for his coffee and took it with him to sit at a table. He looked around him and than back at his TiMER. Stupid thing he muttered before sipping from his coffee. At least the coffee wasn't bad. He sighed and stared at his TiMER for awhile. Who would buy something like this out of free will? Oh wait I know.. Didn't she know that it was most likely a stupid scam? I mean yeah they have a 98% approval rate.. But maybe that 2% stands for 2 million.. Who know? Okay that's stupid. And if his soulmate was like him than they wouldn't even think of buying one. Maybe that's why it was blank? His soulmate didn't want one. Sounds plausible.

Esther slumps out of bed and sighed her shift didn't start till noon and she didn't really want to do anything today. She got up and did her daily morning routine all while not looking at her TiMER. She finally looks and almost cries, she had had this stupid thing since she was 14 and it never counted down, always set at zero. Many time she though that maybe she just didn't have a soul mate and that she would die alone. She watched other younger then her find love and she alone. She scratched her TiMER and frowned..she should do something different today..maybe go to a coffee shop, yeah a coffee shop would be a nice change. She arrives at the shop hiding her TiMER and ordering two blackberry tarts with a green tea frappacion. She sits by the window and eats..maybe she was the only one in the world without a soul mate.

I just think about what this, ''TiMER'' was, how did it work? Did it actually WORK? I mean like, what kind of science do you have to use to know such a distant future? I can't even make a plant of energy. It's so confusing, what if it doesn't work for me? What if that person, my ''soulmate'' doesn't love me? Doesn't like how i look, how i talk and how i act? But, we had to be 100% compatible no? I really hope we are, i wouldn't like to be forced to marry a girl who doesn't love me and i don't love her. I move my sweater up a bit, it was sliding down my waist. A gray, plaid, grainy hoodie. I check my cellphone, an iPhone, cliche, no? But it's the one i felt more comfortable with. I move my head upwards, and see a girl, with a TiMER. I really hadn't ever seen someone with one, so i just looked at her.

I have to see what this girl thinks of her TiMER, am i the only one that think it's not real? It doesn't work? I just think about it for a moment, what if that person is my soulmate, how would i react, what if her timer marked the same date as me? It was a wild taught, but it was worth a while think about it. I finish my coffee, i didn't know i finished it that fast. I really carved that girl's frapuccino, or that's what i think it was, i was really thirsty, and the capuccino they gave me wasn't really...good or sweet, like an actual capuccino. I get up and ask the person in the register
''Hey, that girl ordered a frapuccino that looks really good, can you give me the same one? My name is Chase, isn't that complicated.'' I laugh and give the person the money needed.

My curiosity is way too much. The girl with the device in the wrist was tempting to talk to. She has some kids around her, i know that place, if i talked to her the kids would probably take me as flirting or something similar, but my curiosity of knowing what she taught and even what was her date was way stronger than my reputation. I go near her and ask
''Hey, i kinda don't know you, neither you do to me, but i would like to talk with you about these things on our wrists. If you don't mind, since i see you have one, and my mind is kinda fed up.'' He says, while peeking to try to see her date.

Aurielle had soon sat down with her siblings, one of the tables had lightened up while they were waiting. It was very crowded today in the coffee shop, it was a hot Friday and many teenagers and young adults would want a frappuccino. Those things were great in the summer time though, very effective against the burning sun. She started thinking to herself. So, when your TiMER goes off, you will meet your soulmate in the next twenty-four hours. Your TiMER will go off louder when you make eye contact with your soulmate. Theirs will go off too. What an interesting concept. She was drowning in thoughts about her TiMER, then Cedric spoke up. "A-Are you nervous about your soulmate?" Cedric was a quiet fourteen year old, always shy yet very good looking. She's heard many good compliments towards him, yet he's still a bit insecure and shy. Aurielle smiled calmly and started talking in a cooing voice. "Yeah, I think we all are. But then you get to know who your true love is."

"Ari, what if I fall in love with someone else before my TiMER goes off?" Cedric asks, his eyebrows furrowed. Aurielle chuckled, as his TiMER is due to go off before hers. He wasn't gonna fall in love with anyone before his TiMER goes off. Suddenly, the boy that Aurielle had embarrassed herself in front of earlier walked up to her table. "And what would you like to know? I'm kind of an expert on these types of things." She said to the male, face turning a tint of red. Why is he talking to Aurielle? Looking around the room, she spots many people with TiMERs around them. She was probably the closest one to him, though.

(( !!MY POST HAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT. I made my character think it so it stands out. It's in italics.))​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back