• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Time travel RP

Gladius

Jellybean Queen
big_thumb_686197cad17f4769a0929b2325fd885a.jpg

Name: Cassie Estard

Background: Rogue parts dealer, wanted on several planets for smuggling stolen components in and out through space customs. Her main concern is about making a profit or escaping arrest, so she often has several names and identities which she uses. This one, however, is the one she usually sticks to. She does not have a very violent personality, but will fight her way out of a situation if she has to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asane Naki

• Name: "Asane Naki. It Uh, says it right up there."

Gender: "I sure hope I'm female, otherwise I should see a doctor"

Sexuality: "I like guys, and only guys. Sorry, no experimentation here."

Appearance: "What, you expect me to do a little spin and show off?" Sigh "Fine"

YFQjPlH.png

PcNommt.jpg

"...what, you want it in paper too?! Ugh, alright..."

Height: "5 foot 10 inches, or 180 centimeters. Gotta include both or else people ask"

Weight: "146 pounds, or 66 Kilo's."

Hair color: "It's not silver! It was a badly lit photo, but it's cyan, alright? I swear"

Eye color: "Emerald Green."

Top: "yeah, a very cropped crop top with underboob, I know, I wear the damn thing."

Bottom: "Jeans that sag a bit, sure, but if not you wouldn't see the cool rings of my underwear"

Shoes: "Combat boots, otherwise running around in any terrain will be pretty crappy on my end"

Voice: "Uh, Yeah, I've been speaking the entire time but alright, pay attention"

[media]
    [/media]
    Paid military Corporation Soldier. But most people refer to me as a Mercenary. Sometimes a hitman if it's directly through me rather than my group, but not like it matters, since I run it myself. And yes, I don't dress like a soldier. Mostly because it makes seducing my way in anywhere a lot easier. Plus side, lot's of room for movement, and doesn't get caught on anything."

Service Record, Skills, and Basic History: "Well damn, now you're asking me for experience? Well I guess I gotta include my life story in there a little bit right? I was born a mercenary. I don't mean I think it was my life calling or anything, I mean literally I was born into a group of mercenaries because that's what my parents did. I didn't start joining them on runs and missions until I was around sixteen, but I started training the second I could walk. You can imagine the amount of time I've had to perfect my skills. Sixteen years of prep, seven years of experience. Although most of it lies within espionage and assassinations as you can guess. I would either seduce my way in, since guys are incredibly bad guards when shown the right girl, or find a vent to break into. Everywhere has one, and I'm just flexible enough to
    fit. And before you ask, no, I've never gotten my chest or hips stuck trying to get in and out of something. I'm a cat, it's what we do. Anyways, I've also done my fair share of dirty work, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Sometimes a government would hire me to get information out of someone, and that is definitely not one of the times most would say I was being seductive. I mean, hey, maybe if you were into that sort of thing, but it tends to get pretty gruesome. Anyways, that's about as far as I'll go without breaking your brain with information."

Strengths: "Strengths? Uh, well as mentioned I have about twenty three years of experience with just about any gun you can find. I was more or less made to fit into any situation my group needed. Agility and flexibility go together to make Acrobatics and Gymnastics, so you can imagine I can fit pretty much anywhere, and if it's too high to fit into, I'll climb up to it using anything I can; and then fit into it."

Weaknesses: "I don't exactly show off my Achilles heal now do I? I do? Damn. Alright, well, to put it simply, I may have skill in firearms and blades, but anything to do with fists and blunt weapons I'm very unskilled in. That goes in hand in hand with my acrobatics taking most of my skill, and not leaving much to my actual muscle. Yeah, I'm not toned, not ripped, so what? So if I get one or two hits from someone above average, like a wrestler or an MMA fighter; hell even a gangbanger that gets a lucky hit in might put me out and onto the ground needing air. Oh, and alcohol, I love the shit but I can't hold it for the life of me."

Likes: "Hey! great timing. Alcohol. Oh, and collecting guns. Back home, I have a gun locker with practically my entire lifes earnings thrown into it. If you ask, I may even list them off, since I remember each one of them. I thought about giving them names, but that'd only take away from the awesome ones they were already given! I also tend to let loose and chill, which means I like to casually flirt. Don't think it means anything though, creep."

Dislikes: "Let's be real here. Anyone who underestimates me or my friends. That's pretty much it regarding hated things, other than getting beat up. Respect is a big thing for me, so knowing I'm an actual challenge when we match up regarding skill, I expect you to treat me like an equal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back