• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Time to play a little game :) [Jigsaw based trials] [Shut down]

Netanya heard a little voice in her head, almost like a ringing or the sounds of bells. This sound brought her back into consciousness slightly, everything still a blur and the ringing still in her ears. She groaned somewhat like she had just woken up from a really big night, her head hurt, pounding even as if she had the world's biggest hangover. The ringing in her ears became a little more clear, it sounded like a girl was screaming but that was impossible who would be screaming. Along with sound came sight, she squinted her eyes as sun beamed down on her little body and for a moment everything was white until she saw a girl hugging herself, sobbing and screaming. She looked around a little more trying to get an understanding of her surroundings and noticed she was with four other people.
"What the hell...."
Netanya looked around a little more noticing little bits of the place and noticed something on her head, she felt around a little bit her hands beginning to shake violently and her heart in her throat. She knew she wasn't safe but where the hell was she. "So today, you'll be fighting for your survival, you could all survive. you could all die, who knows? That's what makes the game fun!" She heard and her eyes widened and her mouth gaped.
"Fight for my survival? Game?"
She talked more and more to herself trying to process all of this and looked to the girl having a melt down, well who could blame her.
"Pssst, oi!..." Netanya tried to get her attention but with no luck, the girl was having a moment.
"Hey, you! The one that's crying! Talk to me! Where are we?"
Katarina Katarina
BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
Neal Satou Neal Satou
Reylo Reylo
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Cecelia swore loudly upon waking up. “That bitch, if I ever see her again I swear-“

“Hello there, you don’t know me, but I know ALL of you-“
“Hey wake up! Please somebody help! Get me out of here!”

Cece winced at the talking, at the screaming. She pushed herself off of the ground and put a hand on her head, freezing when her fingers touched metal. She looked at the others in the room, who had similar metal devices attached. She looked at the girl screaming and sobbing, the state of the room, the dead soul-less eyes of the person speaking to them, and her heart began to race. Her hands began to shake and she reached for the gun tucked into her jacket, but found that she was without jacket, and most importantly, she was unarmed. She was never unarmed. This was bad.

“Fuck.”

Cece pushed through the pain and leaned her back against the wall, still feeling too weak to really stand. Two people were awake so far. The others were still unconscious and Cece wasn’t sure if she should wake them or leave them. Maybe they were dead, which could give her a better chance at staying alive. She didn’t trust any of these people. They all had their own ideas of how to survive and she was sure, once they thought about it, their ideas included killing her. She wasn't about to let that happen. She didn't know who these people were or what they had in common with her, but she went through too much to let it all end now.

“Hey!” She yelled at the voice. “What’s going on? What the fuck do you want with all of us?”

----
Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature
Neal Satou Neal Satou
Reylo Reylo

Samantha looked up from her view of the blackened padded flooring as someone asked her where they were as if she had something to do with it...
The girl shook her head as if to say im not sure but realizing the other person probably could not see the movement she stifled another cry before answering.
"I...I dont ...know... I think we have....have been taken" Sam mumbled from behind her knees as the voice continued and Cece screamed at the masked image playing the audio.
Samantha visibly jumped at the woman's yelling. The voice talked about a button...
Sam felt around her own mechanical contraption until finally in a small pocket at the base of her jaw she felt it.

"The ... button, its by the jaw line he said if we ..press it we can...start " She spoke to the others her eyes still wide fear as she wondered who had taken her and what they could want?.. It could not just be a game after all could it?
Katarina Katarina
Neal Satou Neal Satou
Reylo Reylo

As the video continued on repeat you heard a new voice on an intercom. "Well, we have some guests that are still asleep. The two on the ground are fine just unaware of their fates, but that third one in the chair, you know with the empty eye sockets? they tried to cheat and rip the button out. I am the one in control, and I suggest you be a bit kinder to the person in control of your life." The voice started to become distorted and angered with growling. The voice went quiet for a moment

"My apologies for that. I only mean for this to be fun!" he said trying not to laugh as he spoke. "So to you, three sinners that are awake, how about you get to know each other? I'm sure you three are wondering how you got here, aren't you? Why don't you spill the beans on all of your secrets hmm?" The voice started to chuckle until he broke out into maniacal laughter
Katarina Katarina
Reylo Reylo

Last edited:
"Well players #4 and #5 have been very quiet... hmmm it seems Player #4 and #5 tried to cheat and remove their headgear by force so it "Automatically" tightened on their head to the point that their head well went *pop*" The lights came on dim showing the two they saw two bodies and watch the contraption be a foot away from the bodies. "It seems he survived until Player #4 brain was turned into mashed potatoes about......9 minutes 34 seconds and 2 nanoseconds after the process began and #5 about 5 minutes what a bummer should have gone longer." The game master lets out a chuckle "Let that be a lesson you three.... never cheat when playing with me." The game master lets out into a maniacal laughter. "So once everyone presses that button we can get started. Don't make me wait too long... or else" the gamemaster said as the intercom went off.
Katarina Katarina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back