• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Time to play a little game :) [Jigsaw based trials] [Shut down]

Neal Satou

The Game Master
One by one, the five of you wake up in a room with a sharp pain on the side of your head, the floor and walls were soft and had a one way door that had a broken window you all looked towards a dim light that shined through the window and saw it ended at the opposite side of the wall with the door, and audio soon came clear echoing "Hello there you don't know me but I know ALL of you, you maybe wondering why you are here? Well, I wanted to play a game. So many people are ungrateful to be existing don't you think?" the voice cackled as the video came in clear showing an emotionless white mask with black voids where their eyes should be. "So today, you'll be fighting for your survival, you could all survive. you could all die, who knows? That's what makes the game fun!" the voice said distorting at the end "Once you're all ready turn on those things attached to your heads just press the big button but do be careful and not pull it out. The poison is much faster injecting then your reflexes!" The voice said cackling once more.
latest

(Alright, How are you all doing! So as you read I will only do this with five players or less, we must all be active to continue playing and it is first come first serve. If you don't make it don't worry I will be doing this more often!)
Link to character sheet Time to play a little game :) [Jigsaw based trials] characters

Spots
BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Katarina Katarina
Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature
Reylo Reylo

Last edited:
This sounds very interesting i would very much like a spot i will take a look at the CS and start on it.
Hope you accept me and see you in rp.
Neal Satou Neal Satou

( BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22 VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Katarina Katarina Hey all again! The game master has to also include two new rule just in case the situation happens.

1. You are only allowed to control your OWN character
2. When the session starts. it will most definitely be short since there are five of you. I won't make riddles that kill one of you instantly but, there is always the chance of death and if you die I am sorry but I will have to ask you to not communicate in character Rp. Which means no reincarnation, no ghost, no coming back. The rp is short due to the small amount and I will be doing this more often so please don't be upset.
3. When it comes to me killing one of you randomly I have assigned your names to the sides of a six sided die if it roles on 6 then you are safe

Also, make sure that you are advertising the roleplay to others, as soon as we get five players we will start when I say.)

Sincerely,

The Game Master :)

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Katarina Katarina Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22 So everyone, even though I would like one more player it seems unfair to make you wait so long. So I have decided that four is enough and you will have another safe die side. Now we must discuss the best time to start the rp. If everyone is on we might even be able to start tomorrow. (Not sure where everyone lives in the world but it's alright). So once again I apologize for the wait.
Welcome to the game ;D

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22 VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Katarina Katarina Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature Reylo Reylo Hello everyone! We now have a full set of players for the roleplay so, I must say that it will soon be mandatory to be here at a specific time so that no one is left behind. with all the rules in set. This is only a quick reminder, the entirety of this RP will be somewhat quick, due to someone's character having a chance to die So please do not get upset if you do not make it all the way.

1. You are only allowed to control your OWN character (Does not count for the GM)
2. When the session starts. it will most definitely be short since there are five of you. I won't make riddles that kill one of you instantly but, there is always the chance of death and if you die I am sorry but I will have to ask you to not communicate in character Rp. Which means no reincarnation, no ghost, no coming back. The rp is short due to the small amount and I will be doing this more often so please don't be upset.
3. When it comes to me killing one of you randomly I have assigned your names to the sides of a six sided die if it roles on 6 then you are safe​

Katarina Katarina BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22 VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Reylo Reylo Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature Alright everyone. We may not be all online but we just won't be starting any riddles until everyone presses the button :) I'll repost the start and everyone who is here can put their reaction to waking up.

One by one, the five of you wake up in a room with a sharp pain on the side of your head, the floor and walls were soft and had a one way door that had a broken window you all looked towards a dim light that shined through the window and saw it ended at the opposite side of the wall with the door, and audio soon came clear echoing "Hello there you don't know me but I know ALL of you, you may be wondering why you are here? Well, I wanted to play a game. So many people are ungrateful to be existing don't you think?" the voice cackled as the video came in clear showing an emotionless white mask with black voids where their eyes should be. "So today, you'll be fighting for your survival, you could all survive. you could all die, who knows? That's what makes the game fun!" the voice said distorting at the end "Once you're all ready turn on those things attached to your heads just press the big button but do be careful and not pull it out. The poison is much faster injecting then your reflexes!" The voice said cackling once more.
latest

Samantha groaned as she awoke her vision blurry but she knew the place she was in was dark only a dimly lit ray shining on her. She strained getting up feeling like she had been hit by a train. Her head throbbed to the beating of her heart as she winced placing her hand to her skull...
What was this?! Her breathing sharpened as she began to hyperventilate her hands patting different parts of the contraption placed over her face. As she did so her eyes fell on four other people. They were unconscious and they too had the machines applied. Her eyes began darting around as she stood walking toward the door her body felt heavy as she took a moment to lean against the wall as her breaths shuddered in the darkened room.
She turned to the group incapacitated and called to them.
"Hey wake up!, please somebody help!, get me out of here!"
she cried as the audio crackled from speakers she could not see.
"Hello there you don't know me but I know ALL of you..." the voice continued speaking as Samantha shook her head sliding her back down the wall as she curled up wrapping her arms around her knees. This couldnt be happening....

Katarina Katarina
Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature
BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
Neal Satou Neal Satou
Reylo Reylo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back