• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Time for a Road Trip!

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity

summerroadtrip.gif

Hey guys! I'm Nessie and together with @JujuBee @MittyMittens @BrownBear and @FirePolaris we are bringing back our roadtrip RP!

Last summer I started a RP called Wanderlust. We were really excited about the RP because it had amazing characters in it. We had a good bond going on, but unfortunately people faded on us and life got in the way making the Rp come to a stop. Now however, we would like to pick it back up and continue this wonderful journey!

While we will be continuing where we left off, we would like to open the RP to any new people and new characters that might be interested in joining us! Since the current characters are already at their first destination, any new character(s) will be introduced in the location and asked to tag along for the rest of the trip.

Current characters are eating Dinner.

My Character spots new character in a different table.

My character goes up to new character and they start to chat.

Whether they're old friends or just met, my character asks them to join the trip.

New character says yes.

New character is incorporated in the RP.

If you applied for this RP last summer and your sheet wasn't accepted or life got in the way, you can apply again! Everyone deserves a second chance!

About the RP

This RP will be a character driven roleplay. Meaning, while we have certain destination points throughout, it'll mostly follow the story that they players put out there. The RP will take place in the United States as a group of 6-10 college graduates take the roadtrip of a lifetime, by going around the U.S. exploring all the wonders it has to offer.

Details

There will be "roles" to play like jock, optimist, dare-devil etc.... If you have a role that you don't see on the list you can run it by us to see if we'll allow it. There will be NO RESERVES for spots. If there are multiple characters for the same role, the best character for that role will be accepted. We may ask you to make a CS for another role so keep in mind a second choice.

What We're Looking For

This will be a detailed roleplay. So absolutely no one-liners. A minimum of 3 five sentence paragraphs. Of course more is nice if you have it in you. We don't need 8 lines describing what you see out the window if it's not of importance. All Rping will be done in 3rd person, no godmoding, bunnying, etc... you all should know these by now. This will be repeated in the rules with some other things. We would also like characters that will fit well with our characters, so there is no awkwardness when it comes to joining. We are currently looking for 1-4 people to join us.

If you are interested please leave a comment below or follow the link below!

Thank you for your time!

-Nessie & Wanderlust Players!

Wanderlust

Hey guys!

So I'm tagging you all because:

~ I think you'd be interested

~ You showed interest last summer, but for some reason or another couldn't join/didn't get accepted

~ Because I value you as a writer and would love to have you in my rp!

Feel free to tag anyone you might think is interested!

@Ethereal

@GiannaCoco

@oOMoodyStarsOo

@ShurikenPhoenix

@Xeyran

NessieAlways said:
Yes!
I can tag you in the OOC if you'd like =)
That is quite alright, I've found it and am reading through stuff :D *so many choices on character though... Hmmmmmm*

RubyRose said:
That is quite alright, I've found it and am reading through stuff :D *so many choices on character though... Hmmmmmm*
I keep pressing Like forgetting that there's a cookie!

Awesome!

Can't wait to see your character!

NessieAlways said:
I keep pressing Like forgetting that there's a cookie!
Awesome!

Can't wait to see your character!
Is there a role you want to see/ would be a good fit? I'm having trouble deciding >.<

RubyRose said:
Is there a role you want to see/ would be a good fit? I'm having trouble deciding >.<
Not really, but maybe if you ask any of the other members they might have a role they want to see =)

Perhaps you can write a skeleton for a character you want first and then see which role they fit the most.

CloudyBlueDay said:
o-o oh no Nessie why must you tempt me ;-; mmmmmmmmaybe.
Muahaha!

Fall into my trap! You know you want to!

xD

If you can't it's totally okay!

Just thought I'd extend the invite =)

crucialstar said:
Squeals! Y'all are going to Nola! My hometown!
Yup!

It's a must!

I've heard night life is crazy there! So of course I had to set up a story in that setting xD

Celemyvel said:
*rolls in*
Still need peeps?
Hey!

Yeah, I'll be recruiting until Sunday of next week.

Feel free to jump over to the main thread and create a CS if you'd like =)

NessieAlways said:
Hey!

Yeah, I'll be recruiting until Sunday of next week.

Feel free to jump over to the main thread and create a CS if you'd like =)
Sweet!

Could you tell me where you do you're headings for the CS's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly recommend prior history for your characters, because thats what I like. If you guys want to have prior history with my character Charlie let me know.

If not he will simply be nice with you, but overall pretty dismissive. Thanks.

BrownBear said:
Highly recommend prior history for your characters, because thats what I like. If you guys want to have prior history with my character Charlie let me know.
If not he will simply be nice with you, but overall pretty dismissive. Thanks.
We can figure out relationships with the new characters before we restart.

That way the new characters have an easier time jumping in =)

Celemyvel said:
The text. I know they're integrated in the coding but I was just wondering if you looked up a site to get said coding.
fontmeme.com

That's were I get the text from and I put it up as an image.

If you need help navigating through the site just send me a PM!

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!
So I'm tagging you all because:

~ I think you'd be interested

~ You showed interest last summer, but for some reason or another couldn't join/didn't get accepted

~ Because I value you as a writer and would love to have you in my rp!

Feel free to tag anyone you might think is interested!

@Servant
I am in! Last time I went inactive (Sorry) because I was dealing with school life, but because that's over I am completely free right now.

So much hype.

Thanks for the tag. I've got a week ahead of me so ridiculously busy it's not even funny anymore, but if I end up being able to get the CS written before then I'll be in.

Also, no matter how that turns out, good luck to everyone with continuing this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back