• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TIELS - OOC [REBOOT]

Characters
Here
monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy
Well, the institute thing you mention may or may not cause some problems...hard to say, but for now, he should be fine. Did I not give an approval already? Eh, if I didn't, then i'll just approve it via this message.

Will get up a reply in a moment, Ellise will likely still be mostly out of it though just to let you know her thorns arne't likely to attack unless you do something direct to hurt her when she's this conscious, it's only when she's completely out of it they'll actually go haywire.

Pfft, Ellise as a child just kindapped Alfred in cat form, Pretty kitty!! making him flower crowns.

Actually carrying on from that, what's ya'll time zones? Mines AWST+ and as you may already have been able to tell am a pretty rapid poster XD "^w^ (especially since it's school break)

Huh, same here. Although, my break is filled to the brim with shifts thanks to many going on holiday haha.
*flails* WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAT. le gasp
lool, yeah got a few day space dup with babysitting but it's $100 per day so pretty good and I can be on my laptop for most of it. Unless they need feeding or walking XD

Children are vile creatures. Never babysat in my life.

Jk I dont hate them completely. I just happen to lack a child's enthusiasm. Anyways, I'm gonna hit the hay. Cya.

Hey guys, if it's no trouble, could you help me come up with what exactly happened the time Soleil lost control over her abilities and nearly hurt all her siblings (or maybe parents or an estate staff member)? Maybe it could have something to do with arguing over Maria's suitors. Or she was having a dispute with Julius like they usually would, but over a major subject.

I'm leaning towards the idea of a dispute with Julius since it's a common occurrence when they were younger (fighting over the title of the dominant elder sibling) but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Hey guys, if it's no trouble, could you help me come up with what exactly happened the time Soleil lost control over her abilities and nearly hurt all her siblings (or maybe parents or an estate staff member)? Maybe it could have something to do with arguing over Maria's suitors. Or she was having a dispute with Julius like they usually would, but over a major subject.

I'm leaning towards the idea of a dispute with Julius since it's a common occurrence when they were younger (fighting over the title of the dominant elder sibling) but I'm not sure.
hm, I mean if ya wanna hop onto discord we can chat easier there? My name is TheHappyPikacu#8592

Nah, it's all good. I just need something rough that includes all siblings for my next post where Soleil will talk about why she left and maybe a little about what she encountered on her path to self-control.

Nah, it's all good. I just need something rough that includes all siblings for my next post where Soleil will talk about why she left and maybe a little about what she encountered on her path to self-control.
XD seriously save me I'm bored~….

Uh, I dunno, you either have the option of something childish that turned scary or something serious straight off the bat. I mean all you have to do to traumatise Ellise is bring fire into the equation, especially only two years after it happened. I mean it could involve all of them if you wanted, I dunno maybe arguing over Maria's suitors and Eve bullying Ellise with Julius turns to something more dramatic as they were in a room together?

XD seriously save me I'm bored~….

Uh, I dunno, you either have the option of something childish that turned scary or something serious straight off the bat. I mean all you have to do to traumatise Ellise is bring fire into the equation, especially only two years after it happened. I mean it could involve all of them if you wanted, I dunno maybe arguing over Maria's suitors and Eve bullying Ellise with Julius turns to something more dramatic as they were in a room together?
Can't really bring in fire with Soleil's abilities. Sure, she's got a lamp but her demons are made of light; not outright fire. A pair of symbolic opposites, haha.

I'll just keep it vague for now. I can't think too much at the moment. Out of coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back