• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Tied {Interest Check}

Bubble

Crisp laughter filling the room; delightful happy chatter and the sound of swishing dresses. The sparkling masks and the flickering candlelight lighting the ball room. Royals from around the seven seas, meeting for the annual century to honor the treaty and to keep peace in the land.

Five hundred years prior the eight countries had been at war constantly, feuds that seemed like they would never end. The royal families that ruled over each country held a meeting; discussing on how they were to bring peace to the seven seas once more. A decision was reached within a months time. Their decision was every hundred years royals and nobles of the country would gather in the country hosting the annual ball that year, but the ball could only be held after each of the first born children to the king and queen had reached their eighteenth birthday.

Writing a law that the first born to the king and queen of every country, every one hundred years , was to marry the first born of another country.

The ball is to announce the beginning of the month that the royal children are given to get to know their selected partner. Catch is, they selected their partner while wearing masks at the ball. Can they find love in a fate already decided for them?

------------------

Alright this is to be an advanced rp with the minimum of two paragraphs with 8-10 sentences each. And i was just wondering if anyone would be interested?

This seems like an interesting role-play. May I reserve one of the princess roles?

@Bubble , I just want to make sure my last message was seen.

Akeira said:
This seems like an interesting role-play. May I reserve one of the princess roles?

@Bubble , I just want to make sure my last message was seen.
Oh, yes sorry. Yes you may.

@Luxii & @Mack Daddy

Since so many people are interested, i have one prince open. But i can add two more spots if ya'll would like to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back