• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thunder

RedIsTheWolf1994

Setting: A world in which the majority of clean water sources have dwindled, leaving a barren desert in their wake.

Plot: With the magic of the world slowly disappearing over time, the bloodline of Evocatori d'Acqua (or "water summoners") has faded significantly. These mystic beings, who perform rain dancing and other water calling practices, are limited to one per village. If the Evocatori dies or leaves, the town has to find another town with a mystic or risk death. As the population of Evocatori declines, so does the total population and number of villages in the world.

Legends speak of a pair of Evocatori whose water summoning abilities are to be combined. They carry the marks of il fulmine (Lightning) and il tuono (Thunder), which together give them the power to call the great rains.

Where you come in...

I'm looking for someone to play the Thunder Evocatori. I do not have any preference for the gender of your person. This isn't exactly a romance.

Guidelines:
It will be 18+, but only due to the allowance of plot twisting, apocalyptic desert violence.

I'd like for you to at least be able to give me two solid paragraphs as a reply. I like a well told story.

Please don't Mary Sue/Gary Lou your character too much, but I do understand that we are both playing chosen messiahs of sorts. Also, please discuss with me if you want to have something major happen to my characters and I will give you the same courtesy. Basically the golden rule.

You can play as many characters as you want for the sake of having other people for our characters to interact with. You only have to give them a character profile if they're going to be in the roleplay as a main character.

Misc:
Once I have someone to roleplay this plot with, I will make a character thread and include the link here in this thread. I will also make an OOC thread if requested, as well as a Looking for Group thread if anyone is interested in a group version of this. If you think you would like to be a part of this then let me know! Happy hunting!

I will have a character thread up soon. I'm not sure how they're going to figure out who they are. Maybe the local old Evocatori? They'd likely have to start off in the same village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back