• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Through the glass

Erika took a sip from the tea and returned a warm smile. She was able to calm a bit, slowly allowing the things that just happened out of her mind. "I'll start cooking, unless you want to help." The guy said. Erika's eyes started to twinkle right after hearing those words. She was really hungry after all, and she'll also be able to put some extra whipped cream on top and of course, some sweet syrup. That dish was her all time favorite.

"Its fine.." She replied with a smile. Erika is also not that skilled in cooking but doing some pancakes must be one of the basics, right? The guy walked towards the kitchen and began to prepare the things needed. She looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was getting pretty late. She wasn't that sleepy though since she was able to rest a while ago because of suddenly getting a fever. He must be a bit tired by now.. He was also soaking wet a while ago but he didn't even change his clothes. He might get sick.

Erika started to worry but she tried to shrug it off. She slowly walked towards Izumi and tried to help in preparing the ingredients.
"So, what do you like to do besides sit outside my apartment like a weirdo?" He said. Erika thought that it wasn't really his intention to just suddenly bring up that topic. It was an awkward silence after all. However, she couldn't help but remember, again, how everything resulted to that. She felt an ache from her heart but she didn't mind it at all. So.. he's been watching me all this time? She felt a bit uneasy but at the same time, she felt flattered, having someone watching her all this time.

She moved away from him a little and took a small knife, glaring at him.
"Creepy.." She said, chuckling a little. She was just joking though. She placed the knife back and gave out a sigh. "You see.. I always go to that bench, just staring at nothing and thinking about all the things that I have." She said, looking a bit down. Although, she tried to remain cheerful since she doesn't want a lot of dramas. "How about.. let's eat first and then, I'll try to talk to you about it." Hopefully she would be able to tell him about it without crying or such. She doesn't like for others to look at her with a pitiful eyes. She never wanted that.

After mentioning that he'd seen her quite a few times, he watched Erika walk over and grab one of the knives. "Creepy.." She said, but he could tell by her body language that she was messing with him. He couldn't help but laugh, she was like a cute yandere. But after a moment it got a little serious so he stopped, still smiling warmly at her. "You see.. I always go to that bench, just staring at nothing and thinking about all the things that I have." She said after a moment, averting her gaze to the floor. He hoped he didn't cause her to be upset, that was not at all what he intended. "How about.. let's eat first and then, I'll try to talk to you about it." She added.

Izumi walked over to her and brushed her hair aside that fell over her face lightly.
"It's up to you, I don't want you worrying about anything tonight. I'm sure some painful things have happened, so lets just try to enjoy a day." He said quietly. "Together if possible." He walked back to the stove after a moment and turned it on, placing the frying pan on top of the burner to heat it up. "How about you mix the pancake batter?" He offered, hoping to change the mood to a more peaceful kind. Izumi felt pretty tense so he began stretching his arms and back in front of her without thinking. He felt his shirt ride up, revealing his torso a bit. He glanced over and noticed Erika staring at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erika stayed quiet for a moment and noticed Izumi, slowly walking towards her. She gave out a sigh and turned to him. "Why?" She was a bit confused why he was walking to her. She then felt his fingers, brushing her hair on the side. The soft fingers tickled her a bit as it slowly placed a little section of her hair up. She blushed slightly, seeing the guys face up close.

"It's up to you, I don't want you worrying about anything tonight. I'm sure some painful things have happened, so lets just try to enjoy a day." He said. She's been thinking if that guy, Izumi, really was kind or just a perverted man. Although, those words still made her feel better. "Together if possible." He added. She was overly confused with what he meant. She even thought of some 'things' that shouldn't be on her mind. She took the knife again and glared at him. "W-What do you mean!?" She said. Her heartbeat was beating fast, she could even hear it.

He then began placing the pan on top of the stove right after turning on the heat. Erika was still feeling uneasy, still bothered with what he said.
"How about you mix the pancake batter?" He offered. "Hmph.." She then slowly took the ingredients one by one and began preparing the batter. She can see the guy stretching on the side of her eyes, revealing his torso a bit. She was a little caught by what she saw. She didn't know what to do.. It was her first time after all, seeing a guys body in front of her. She's really not that close to guys at school, even with girls since she doesn't like bothering with people too much. She prefers to be alone.

Izumi watched her begin mixing in the ingredients for the batter. She seemed like she knew what she was doing, so he decided to leave it to her. She had her back to him as she began stirring the batter with the whisk that he had set on the counter for her. He couldn't help but glimpse at her figure, especially her bum. It hugged the tight shorts very well. He gave a silent nod of approval. He began smiling as her hips moved in a fluent motion with her hands as she continued stirring. "Damn.." He whispered to himself.

After a bit she finished mixing it and handed him the bowl. "Thanks, Erika." He said with a small smile. Then he started slowly pouring it into the pan, listening to the sizzle of the batter against the heat. He wasn't the greatest when it came to cooking pancakes but hopefully she wouldn't mind. Maybe she was actually better. He waited a minute, watching it since he was a little shy in front of her. When he noticed the batter begin to bubble slightly he grabbed the spatula and flipped it a little too fast, causing it to splatter against his still wet shirt. "Shit.." He said aloud. "I suck at this." He began blushing a bit at his stupidness.

He remembered his mom always cooking them so perfectly when he was younger and still in school. He kind of missed it. He was on his own now and helpless when it came to cooking things because he never really took the time to learn anything from his parents. Now that he thought about it though, it'd been quite a while since he even talked to them. Not really at all these past couple months.

Despite not having any skill in cooking, at least she still knows how to do a simple pancake. She's been watching her father for years now so it must be a little impossible for her not to have any idea how to do it. Erika took the bowl and placed some flour first. After that, she added the salt, sugar, and baking soda. She then took some eggs, cracked it open and slowly added it to the dry ingredients. She added it with some milk and water and began mixing it slowly.

After mixing the batter, Erika held the bowl with both of her hands and carefully gave it to Izumi.
"Thanks, Erika." He said. Erika gave him a sly smile and replied, "Nah. I wanted to help to at least thank you for letting me stay here." Afterwards, she tugged her shorts a little since it was too tight and small. It was a bit uncomfortable to wear but it wasn't much of a big deal, she was pretty hungry after all. She watched Izumi poured a right amount of batter to the pan and waited for a minute. The smell of the pancake made her want to eat it already, she can't even wait anymore.

Izumi then flipped it a little too early. The other side of the pancake wasn't that cooked yet. After flipping it, some batter splattered against his shirt.
"Shit.." He said aloud. "I suck at this." Erika thought it was a waste because it splattered too much. She then looked at his shirt with sadness, she was a bit out of her mind. Erika walked towards him and slowly poked some batter. She then placed her finger in front of her mouth and licked it. She was a bit shocked that the batter was actually tasty. "Oh.. it tastes good." She chuckled a little, looking at him.

"You know what, I'll be the one to cook it. Okay?" Erika sighed. She smirked at him, noticing that he was a little embarrassed of what happened. If only you're not a pervert.. She murmured.

Izumi watched her walk over to him after the batter had splattered his shirt. He glanced away a bit as she neared him, but then met her gaze when she invaded his personal space. He kind of liked it though, especially when he watched her slowly wipe the batter off with her finger and lick it in a pretty damn sexy manner. He turned even redder. Is she trying to seduce me?.. I mean.. It's working..

"Oh.. it tastes good." She chuckled a little, looking at him. He almost couldn't control himself for a moment.

"You bet it does.." he mumbled under his breathe.

"You know what, I'll be the one to cook it. Okay?" She sighed, but she smirked at him afterwards. He leaned his head in defeat, not planning to argue. He already was embarrassed enough at being bad at cooking simple pancakes. He handed her the spatula that he was holding, then slid a plate towards the stove for her to put the cooked pancakes on.

"Good idea." He said. He decided to watch her carefully and take mental notes on how to cook them. He kind of wanted to be able to impress the girl, but he had no real great and alluring features or anything. He only knew like one technique that girls seemed to enjoy.. Maybe he'd have to use it some time on Erika. He began leaning against the counter, crossing his arms and watching. "Hmm.. never imagined I'd have a cute girl in my kitchen cooking for me." He said after a while.

"Good idea." Erika took the spatula that the guy handed and gave him a smile, walking back to the stove. "Thanks." She then started pouring a new section of batter on to the pan, waiting for some slight bubbles. After a few minutes, the other side of the pancake seemed well cooked so she carefully placed the spatula under the cooked batter and slowly flipped it. There wasn't any uncooked or overcooked part, instead it was finely browned. She smiled after seeing the successful result. Erika then waited for the other side to cook and placed it at the plate that was beside the stove.

She noticed Izumi leaning against the counter with a crossed arms, simply looking at her. She was a little conscious to move but she tried to remain focused on cooking the pancakes. She didn't want to waste anymore and apparently, all of the batter was used and perfectly cooked.
"Hmm.. never imagined I'd have a cute girl in my kitchen cooking for me." He said after a while. She actually heard it pretty clearly and was a little flattered by Izumi's compliment, slightly blushed. Though, still focused on the pancake. With a spatula, Erika slowly placed the last pancake on the plate.

She looked at Izumi with a contented smile and handed the plate of pancakes.
"Can we eat now?" She said feeling pretty hungry. "By any chance, do you have any whipped cream?" Erika asked with a sparkling eyes. I hope he has.. I hope he has.. I hope has.. She thought, wishing he has.

Izumi pouted slightly after seeing how much better Erika was at cooking the pancakes than he was. He was a little disappointed with himself, but decided to let it go. After a little while she ended up making quite a few pancakes for them both. He was getting pretty hungry himself. "Can we eat now?" She asked after finishing. "By any chance, do you have any whipped cream?" Her eyes sparkled so innocently as she looked up at him questioningly. He was glad he bought some not long ago, he had strawberries and whipped cream as a snack one day. He gave her a smile and opened the fridge, then grabbed the container.

"Mm, yeah I bought some a few days ago. Do you like that on your pancakes?" He laughed as he handed it to her. She looked so happy when she found out that he had some. It was too adorable. ..I want to kiss her.. Izumi began blushing as soon as the thought ran through his mind. He didn't quite expect it, so it caught him off guard. He looked away, not entirely trusting himself. He was alone with her after all, but that doesn't entirely mean she would want to do anything with him of all people. He leaned against the counter gripping the side of it.

After a moment, he decided to get out some plates and forks for them both. "Here, I'll grab us some plates." He said. He opened the cabinets and pulled them out, setting one down for her. "I uhh.. Also don't exactly have enough room for a dining table.. So I hope you don't mind eating on the bed or something." He felt a little embarrassed.

After a few moments, the guy gave Erika a smile and walked towards the fridge, pulling out some whipped cream in a container. "Mm, yeah I bought some a few days ago. Do you like that on your pancakes?" Erika's eyes twinkled after hearing those words. She was truly happy and thankful that Izumi had bought some a few days go. For her, whipped cream and pancake are lovers that no one can separate.

She took the container and looked at the guy with a very joyful face
"Here, I'll grab us some plates." He said, setting one down for her."I uhh.. Also don't exactly have enough room for a dining table.. So I hope you don't mind eating on the bed or something."

Erika didn't actually hear what he was saying. Her heart was beating fast because of excitement. A sudden thought then came through her mind.
I want to glomp him. She wasn't actually herself that time. Surely, she would regret doing it in the end, but, she can't hold it.

"Thank you so much!" She said, hugging him tight. She can't hide how happy she was which resulted to her hugging him really tight. Even if she wanted to stay modest as possible, she can't hide what she's feeling right now. She was literally overjoyed. She was pretty hungry and the food that they would be eating is her all time favorite so, who wouldn't be happy?

Erika had no idea what she was doing.. but after a few moments, she noticed that it became a little awkward. Her face started to redden as she slowly took her arms off him, slowly moving away.
"Sorry.." She said shyly, unable to look directly at him.

After Izumi pulled out the whipped cream and set it on the counter, he could see the excitement radiating from Erika almost instantly. Her eyes lit up and her expression changed quite a bit. He didn't expect what she would do next though, at all. He watched her run up to him and jump on him, putting her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much!" She said happily. He was extremely surprised by the sudden affection that he was frozen for a moment. After a bit, he could feel her start to begin slowly moving away. "Sorry.." The shyness in her voice was apparent. Izumi suddenly had a desire creep up out of nowhere. He grabbed Erika against her hips, forcing her against the fridge. He kept her pinned against it with his body, letting his hands slide up her waist affectionately. His face was very close to hers now.

He could make out the distinct fragrance of the shampoo that was in his bathroom from when she showered. It smelled a lot better on her, kind of alluring. His eyes met her lips, making thoughts of kissing her flash across his mind. He was worried she might be afraid or something of him doing this. He let his gaze move upwards to meet hers. His breathing became a little faster as his heartbeat rapidly increased.
"I'm sorry.. I don't know what I'm doing." He began, feeling his face heat up. "I-I'll get off you if you want.."

Erika noticed the aura, changing a bit. It was very unexpected. Right after she moved away from him, she noticed the guy, grabbing her hips and pushing her to the fridge, pinning his body against her. "W-wait" She can't really move, feeling weak as he leaned her against the fridge. She felt his warm hands, sliding up from her hips to her waist, causing her shirt to lift up a little.

She didn't know what caused him to do that but, even she was a little out of her mind. She can't think of any way on how to escape in a situation like that. She was simply looking up at him, staring at his light green eyes. She kind of liked the situation but she didn't want to admit it.

She noticed him gazing at her lips, he was breathing faster and Erika can even feel his heartbeat rapidly increasing. She was stuck at the moment, unaware of her reddened face. Erika wasn't really imagining things but she can hear a weak voice telling her to kiss him. She tried to resist but she can't. She turned her gaze on to his lips and slowly moved her face closer. She wasn't her very self at that time but what can she do?

"I'm sorry.. I don't know what I'm doing." He said. "I-I'll get off you if you want.." Erika heard the words clearly but she didn't want it to end yet. "Don't" She replied with a very weak voice. She can't understand what feeling she was experiencing right now. She then moved closer and closer to his lips, feeling her heart about to explode.

Izumi was about to let her go before she suddenly spoke up. "Don't" She said in a weak voice. He tensed up suddenly when he noticed her face now moving slowly towards his, closing the small distance between them. He couldn't resist any longer, he pressed his lips against hers softly brushing them at first. Then pushed against her body even harder, deepening the kiss as their lips connected. His hands somehow found their way under her shirt and against the soft skin of her abdomen. He could feel the warmth of her body heat and the soft pressure from her lips against his.

After a moment of kissing he slowly began parting her lips with his tongue, wanting to explore the inside of her mouth and taste her. She seemed to understand what he wanted, because he felt her lips open as if inviting him. He slowly slid his tongue inside her, brushing it against her tongue and tasting the sweet unique taste of Erika. He gripped her hips a bit as he let out a soft groan from enjoying the kiss too much. It was his first real one with another girl.

Erika can feel his breath as she neared her lips towards his. She tried to move away a little but Izumi suddenly pressed his lips on to hers. She closed her eyes, feeling a warm soft lip brushing against hers. The guy then pushed his body against her deepening their kiss. She's not used to doing those things but it seemed like her body was moving on its own. She parted her lips with his a little, trying to catch her breath, then pressing her lips to his once again.

She felt Izumi's warm hands touching her skin under her shirt, tickling her a little as it moves. Somehow, she kind of liked the feeling. Erika can smell his fresh scent as they kissed continuously. She tried to push him away a little trying to prevent it from leading to another stage, but, she can't resist it. It felt good. She then noticed his tongue parting between her lips, slowly brushing it inside her mouth.

She then felt his warm tongue brushing onto hers, causing her to moan a little. She half opened her eyes, peeking at Izumi as he plays with her tongue even more. It was a little arousing, making her feel a lot weaker. She started to feel a little weird. Erika felt him gripping the side of her hips, hearing him groan softly. She slowly took his hands from her waist and gently brushed it up leading to her chest. Somehow, she wanted to feel him more. Although, she was still out of her mind.

Erika gripped the side of the counter as the kiss got intense. She accidentally swiped one of the plates causing it to fall to the ground. Its loud noise caught her attention, seeing it break into pieces. She then pushed Izumi away, forming a string of saliva between their lips. She tried to catch her breath with a flushed face, feeling her body really heat up. She didn't know what they were doing but she managed to push him away from him somehow due to the plate, accidentally falling down.

Izumi could feel Erika melting against him. He kind of liked being in control for the moment. She suddenly grabbed his hands, moving them from her waist and guiding them up to her chest. This made him blush even more since he knew where it was heading. His arousal began skyrocketing at that moment as she kept moving his hands closer and closer. After a moment, his fingertips were now brushing over her bra. Just as he began to give her a small squeeze though, he heard a plate crash against the floor and shatter. He felt Erika back out of the kiss, saliva trailing from their mouths as they parted.

"Oh shit.." He whined, pouting slightly. He let go of her bra that he was cupping for only a moment. Erika pushed him back. "It's fine, don't worry about it. I'll get a broom so don't grab it with your hands, okay?" He said with a smile. He couldn't quite get over what just happened, it was far too enjoyable. He walked to the hallway and opened a small closet that housed the cleaning supplies, then pulled out the broom and dustpan. He silently cursed the plate for being the biggest cock-block of the century. "Hmm, I know you were hungry. How about you get the pancakes ready so we can eat before they get cold." He suggested nicely. "I'll clean this up right quick. Luckily I have plenty of plates." He laughed.

He started sweeping up the shattered plate, getting it into a neat pile on the floor. He pushed the chunks and pieces into the dustpan and threw it in the trash. He eyed Erika frequently, wanting to make sure she was alright. After she finished making their plates, he took one and headed into the bedroom. He motioned for her to follow and then sat on the bed. "You can sit here or the chair next to my computer if you'd like." He offered. He took a small bite of the pancakes, she had put some whipped cream on his for him. It was really good surprisingly. His mouth was watering from the sweetness.

Erika looked at the broken pieces of the plate, still breathing hard. She continued to catch her breath and looked at Izumi with a flushed face. "Oh shit.." He said. She noticed him pouting slightly, a little annoyed because of the plate that intruded. Erika was still in shock, very embarrassed of what just happened. It was the very first time that she kissed with someone, and she felt really weird, kind of wanting it not to stop.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I'll get a broom so don't grab it with your hands, okay?" He said with a smile. She watched him vanish from her sight and noticed her shirt, slided up, showing half of her body. Shit... Erika blushed and tugged her shirt down, fixing herself. She carefully stepped on the ground beyond the broken glass, trying to keep away from getting wounds. She heard some footsteps nearing her way, feeling a little panicked by it. There she saw Izumi, holding a broom and a dustpan.

"Hmm, I know you were hungry. How about you get the pancakes ready so we can eat before they get cold." He suggested. "I'll clean this up right quick. Luckily I have plenty of plates." He added, laughing gently afterwards. "S-Sure..." She said shyly, hugging herself partially. Of course, Erika can't really look directly at him because of what they just did. She was really embarrassed. She then readied the plates, placing a pancake on each one. She took the container and swirled a whipped cream on top of both pancakes. She added some extra on hers and placed back the container at the side.

After Izumi sweeped the broken glass lying on the ground, he took one plate and headed to the bedroom, sitting afterwards. Erika then took hers and went to the bedroom as well, still trying to get over of what just happened.
"You can sit here or the chair next to my computer if you'd like." He offered. She then went to the chair next to the computer and carefully placed the plate on top of the desk. She actually preferred sitting there since it would feel awkward for her to be near him. "Here is f-fine.." She replied with a weak voice.

Erika began feeling hungry again and decided to take a small portion of pancake with her spoon and ate it, savoring its sweet and creamy flavor. It was actually delicious, with both of the whipped cream and pancake paired together. Luckily she was able to put aside her thoughts for awhile and enjoyed the meal in front of her.

Izumi watched Erika take a seat at the computer desk. He was a little sad that she chose not to sit next to him, so he just kept eating to try and ignore it. "Here is f-fine.." she replied as she sat. He looked up at her as she seemed to be enjoying the pancake. Hers had quite a bit of whipped cream. He took a mental note that she must be a huge fan of it, maybe he could use it in the future. Assuming they even have one after tonight. He had his mind on the events from earlier, her taste and touch swelled through his thoughts. He remembered how soft her boo-

He shook his head at his thoughts, trying not to let himself get aroused. That didn't seem to be enough so he clapped his hands against his cheeks pretty hard. He felt the sharp sting and them begin to heat up from it.

"I'm getting pretty tired.." He yawned, trying to make conversation in order to distract her from him slapping himself. "Mm, there isn't really anywhere else to sleep, so I'll just sleep on the floor with a pillow or something. You can use the bed." He offered. The rain was still splattering against the window. It was pitch black outside now, the only light coming from the room. Izumi got up and set his plate on the desk, then went and closed the curtains to the window. "I doubt you'd want to share the bed and sleep together." He joked, laughing slightly. He started stretching his arms in the air, yawning once more. This time a half fake one, since he was a little embarrassed.

Erika was able to get some thoughts out from her mind which was what happened just a while ago, and just basically ate there, enjoying the meal which was her all time favorite. She then noticed the guy, watching her as she savored the tastiness of the pancake, making her feel a little.. no like very awkward, beginning to remember what she had done. She blushed slightly, trying really hard not to be very conscious of herself but, she can't help it.. she was feeling very shy. Of course, who wouldn't be?

She glanced at Izumi, noticing him shaking his head, as if trying to remove something out of his mind. She saw him slapping his face with both hands, making her cheeks very red. He actually slapped it too hard so Erika thought that it maybe stung too much.
Is he okay? She thought, a little curious of what he was actually doing. She turned back to her meal and continued eating the pancake that was on the plate. She really enjoyed her meal, having it with some extra whipped cream. It was the best.

She then finished her meal and placed the plate beside the sink, just doing it right after him.
"I'm getting pretty tired.." He said yawning. Erika was just the same as him, feeling very tired, just basically wanting to rest. "Mm, there isn't really anywhere else to sleep, so I'll just sleep on the floor with a pillow or something. You can use the bed." He suggested. It was pretty much convenient for her since she won't start worrying about other 'things' that might happen. But of course, she still felt shy, letting him, the owner of the room, to just sleep, lying on the floor. "O-Okay then.."

It would be a little unfair since Izumi is the owner of the room and he was just letting Erika stay overnight since she doesn't have any place to go for the meantime. The rain didn't actually go away, but instead, it poured even harder. Izumi then closed the curtains, making the room a little dark. Erika felt a little scared since she doesn't like dark places at all since she keeps on thinking of things that she might see or appear.

"I doubt you'd want to share the bed and sleep together." He added, laughing afterwards. She gave him a sly smile. He then started stretching, yawning once again. Erika was pretty much sleepy as well so she began to walk towards the bed, trying to find her very comfort in it. She can smell the faint scent of the guy, making her think of the things that happened a few minutes ago. But then, she heard a sudden loud thunder which is what she hates the most. She gasped a little, covering herself with the blanket of the bed, feeling very scared. She can't even open her eyes.

Erika covered her ears, trying to prevent from hearing another one, but, it wasn't enough. She remained scared, hoping that it would eventually end soon. She felt her tears gently dropping from her eyes. She was shaking. Erika began singing a song which was what her mom told her to at least be able to keep her fear away.

Izumi watched her walk to the bed after he turned around from closing the curtains. She lifted the covers and slid into the bed, covering herself. It was apparent that she didn't intend to sleep in it with him. He sighed softly and grabbed a pillow and was right about to lay down on the ground when a loud crackling sound came from outside. Thunder had struck from the storm that was going on outside. It must have gotten a bit worse than earlier.

He began hearing a soft singing noise coming from Erika, he didn't quite know the song though. He didn't realize at first but she seemed to be crying. He could kind of hear it in her voice. "Are you okay?" He asked a little quietly. She didn't seem to hear him, still shaking and and curling up a bit. He sat in the bed next to her and put his hand on her back, rubbing it softly. "Are you afraid of the thunder?"

After a moment he slid his hand under the covers and grabbed her hand, squeezing it a bit. "Don't worry, Erika. I'm here." He said soothingly. With his other hand he began softly stroking her hair like his mom used to do when he was little. He'd always been a little afraid of storms back then. His mom was always nice about it and would always hold him close. He kind of had a small ache in his chest at the thought of how distanced he was from her now that he was grown up.

Erika kept singing, feeling her voice tremble. She wanted it to end soon, but the song didn't seem to work. She remembered how her mother used to cuddle her on the bed and sing her a song with a very calming voice whenever there was a thunder. That way, she would be able to sleep in comfort. "Are you okay?" Izumi said quietly. She wasn't able to reply since another loud thunder was heard.

Her body was shaking in fear, feeling her tears continuously dripping from her eyes. She felt some warm hands, rubbing her back gently. It made her calm a bit. Those hands that rubbed her back made her know that she's not alone.
"Are you afraid of the thunder?" Erika nodded slightly, feeling a little embarrassed, but still afraid, covering her ear with her other hand, trying not to hear any more of those disturbing sounds.

She then felt him grab her hand, squeezing it a little.
"Don't worry, Erika. I'm here." He said with a gentle voice. Somehow, he made her calm, slowly feeling better. Erika was finally not shaking anymore. Izumi then softly stroked her hair, making Erika's fears fade away. Those things that he did successfully worked. Her eyelids became heavy, her vision starting to blur. She slowly closed her eyes and gripped on his hands tightly, not wanting to let go.

Luckily, she was able to fell fast asleep peacefully. She was very tired after all.
"Thank you." She said, in a very quiet voice.

Izumi kept stroking her hair slowly, he felt her squeeze his hand tightly as she closed her eyes. She seemed to have stopped crying and began calming down after a while, which made him really happy that he could help her feel better. He smiled as he noticed her beginning to fall asleep. Her breathing slowed to a normal pace and her lips parted just slightly as she slept. He watched her for a moment, admiring her cute features. Her delicate hair sprawled over chest as he sat next to her. Unfortunately she still had her fingers entangled in his, so he couldn't really move. Shit.. If I try to sleep here she is going to get pissed..

He bit his lip and decided to just do it. There wasn't anything he could do because if he let go of her now, she might wake up. It was best he let her sleep since the storm was still going outside. After a while he decided she must be asleep enough to not be woken up too easily, so he began slowly laying down in the bed next to her. He couldn't quite get comfortable in the position he was in, so he kind of had to turn his body to the side to spoon her. He blushed as he felt her butt pushed up against his groin. His arm was over her waist, still gripping her hand. He let out a small sigh as he nestled his head in the pillow next to her, smelling the soft scent of the shampoo in her hair as he closed his eyes to try and sleep.

...I might fall for you...

A lot has happened.. Erika felt almost all the pain that a person could feel. From the loss of a love one to being rejected by her own father. Maybe it's best that she should rest for now... Well, a lot has happened. Thankfully, she was able to find a place that she could at least stay overnight. She didn't have any money so maybe when the sun rises, she'll try to look for an extra part-time job so that she can earn some which would be enough for her to eat. She really thought that the guy who she is with now is pretty kind since he was generous enough to let her sleep on his apartment for a night..

Then some things happened but he was actually a lot of help. Since Erika was so afraid of the thunder, because of him letting her know that he's right there.. she felt thankful and most of all, she was able to sleep soundly. At first, she wanted to keep herself away from him as much as possible to prevent some certain things that may happen.. Well it actually happened but in the end, he remained kind.. Hopefully, when she earn some money and such, she'd be able to pay back Izumi from all the kindness that he gave her. Despite of him being a little pervy.. He still is caring and friendly.

She didn't want to let go of his hand since she didn't want him to go.. She wanted him to comfort her.. She wanted him to be there for her, keeping her fears away. Just as she slept, her mind became at pace. She was there lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. Erika didn't care if he would sleep there with her since he knew he won't possibly do anything to her because of her state at that time. In fact, she wanted to keep him and stay by her side.. making her feel she's not alone. If he didn't went to Erika when she was crying alone at the bench, she would've possibly killed herself in guilt. She wouldn't be able to go anywhere to hide from the thunder, striking the clouds. She would've allowed the darkness to embrace her.

Izumi was like a small light that guided her out of the dark room. She was saved from the loop of sadness that she was feeling. She might fall for him. Erika was thinking of leaving from his apartment when the day comes. She felt like she kind of disturbed him.. In other words, she was a bit ashamed of herself, taking advantage of the kindness that he was giving her. She felt like she was in debt, trying to think of a possible way in thanking him but she can't think of anything.

Well she promised herself that one day she'll be able to give enough thanks to him and such. And there she was, sleeping in a bed, not having any idea that Izumi was beside her. For sure she'd be a little pissed when she knew that he slept beside her.. well, maybe but it was kind of her fault so she'd understand his situation. She kind of talk in her sleep, but she actually had no idea that she would beside a guy.. It was unfortunate. Hopefully, she wouldn't feel embarrassed when she knew what she said. After a few moments, she unconsciously turned her position facing him, as if trying to find her comfort.

"Thank you.." She whispered as she slept. "For everything.." She added after a few seconds. Well, she really is thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back