• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Through Blood and Tears!!

dr babygirl shouts "YOU GOT THIS COURTNEY JESSICA THE REAL GARFLIED WERE THE KARTS WE TWOD ALONG THE WAY"

wait no gxxxxxbr u cant do that it wil ruin da rp for every1 dont do that pls theres cant be pasta spaghetti cannoli macaroni lenguini on the track ok

omg my npc rwoad runner come sin and hes all like
"mee p meep!" and hes so fast and sicne hes a road runner hes literally running on tje road and he literally eats up all the spaghetti just 4 mouscrwanf 51RF9zqNF8L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

omg aurawara sez "NYAAAAAA DESUUUUUU dat cuti iz so halpful nya XD rawr~ corutini u gotta go fast liek Sonic the Hedgehog meow" she hugs courtney and looks so pretty and beautiful and amazing her I's glitter in the sun "i dunno y but.,. , , ,., i rlly trust yew 2 driv me 2 da finish line nyaaaaaaaaaa"

she has bad experiences with the fur creatures after they killed her family when she was 2 years old

omg my npc rwoad runner come sin and hes all like
"mee p meep!" and hes so fast and sicne hes a road runner hes literally running on tje road and he literally eats up all the spaghetti just 4 mouscrwanf View attachment 1154395
courtney sees road runner "omg i remember seeing it on tv im so happy i get to see it IRL"

"hey! road runner! help us beat brash candicoot so we get de moneyz1"

im glad courtney iz anti-murder :3
"buta ima not!a" alfonsi rells as he speeds past everyone and pullz out a gun and aims at corutine but then iternal wakes up from deatha nd spawns a black hole and alfon literallie dies and the road runners like "meep meep!"

WHo's Corutney?
courtney jessica is a nice and sweet girl but will get super angry if you hurt her or her friends she is depressed and lonely but is super positive
backstory: when she was 2 years old her whole family died after they were kidnapped and tortured but courtney awoke with the shizu akina curse which gave her powers and she killed all her captors and broke free the police went looking for her but they never found her courtney would accidentally fall into the world of garfield kart where she made good friends and rivals who she beat up and she made a home for herself here

she has heterochromia which made her bullied by everyone including her foster parents

"buta ima not!a" alfonsi rells as he speeds past everyone and pullz out a gun and aims at corutine but then iternal wakes up from deatha nd spawns a black hole and alfon literallie dies and the road runners like "meep meep!"
hey gun is my character stop godmodding

courtneez nuts

i can believe ari would do this to me
umm that is so disrespectful to courtney she is a reflection of myself and my best oc so if u insult her u insult me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back