• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Through Blood and Tears!!

not to be a grammer nazi but you mispelt can only as cannoli in your post just piinting it out so you can correct it remember we're speaking english here :D <3
no but thats teh joek! u cee can only and cannoli sound similar and since the bad guy is italian he uses canoli its inentional

well brash only cares about wining!!! hes sein so much death before it doesnt affect him! especially since he had to kill his dad but das spoiler!!!!
omg ur so ignorant courtney jessica watched her entire famy die when she was 2 and she awaked with the curse which gave her heterochromia and she killed all her attackers as a baby then she had to be bullied all her life becuase fo the heterocrhomia and her foster parents and teachers and classmates and bfs and gfs hated her and used her for their personal gain

her life was so sad yet she is so hopeful and kind except for people mean to her frens

its soooooooo much sadder than brash

um........ pls dont call me little guy its offensive for short people and i'm tall.......

um........ pls dont call me little guy its offensive for short people and i'm tall.......
omg im so sorry :(((( i didnt men 2 say that 2 u......... im so sorry 4 my ignornace.....
ill tell the gem that ur a weak big guy :3

OMG MIKI BACK ME UP these guys are runing courtney jessica's love triangle between the shady guy in the corner and the bad boy garfield and sakura dyslexia sunsetmoonset

pls dont ban me............. thays so unfair...... i hav contribewted so much...

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa mouscream is a weak big guy an cannot handle the angst of this angsty rp u have 2 ban them pls
u r so rite we are all big stwong rpers and this rp is for SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY 18+

i will giv mouscream a warning but next time i will ban u and u will not post again or else i will get angery

omg ur so ignorant courtney jessica watched her entire famy die when she was 2 and she awaked with the curse which gave her heterochromia and she killed all her attackers as a baby then she had to be bullied all her life becuase fo the heterocrhomia and her foster parents and teachers and classmates and bfs and gfs hated her and used her for their personal gain

her life was so sad yet she is so hopeful and kind except for people mean to her frens

its soooooooo much sadder than brash
UM ACTUALY brash is half demon so he can feel the pain of everyone ina city radios so he nows pain more than her!

im not backreading so im gonna bmalke up my own loreDR BABYGIRL ARRIVES ON THE SCENE AND STARTS BEATBOXING BEHIND COURTNEY JESSIVACAR

ahem nyway ic
alfonzo literally sprayes pasta all over the trakc and eevryone slips and slides and alfons is all evil about it ans he laughs in an intlanian accent
unknown-104.png360_F_102905845_VCtqu0aO0w2JTs0bFUbKZNMbbP4vAmaV.jpg

omg.... im literally 72 years old i cant be seen near any of u......

im not backreading so im gonna bmalke up my own loreDR BABYGIRL ARRIVES ON THE SCENE AND STARTS BEATBOXING BEHIND COURTNEY JESSIVACAR
courtney was feeling so helpless and lost but she needed words of encouragment which dr babygirl gave throu her sick beats and that was enough to make courtney believe she can win and get thru the love polygon and WIN THE RACE so she speeds up uses all the gas and nitro in her system and ZOOMS THROUGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back