• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Three-way poly relationship, anyone?

farewell

thou mayest
Hi,

I have a really specific craving to try out a three-way poly relationship since I've never done it before and I was wondering if anyone was interested. A few quick things:
  • I'm okay with fantasy or supernatural elements if you really want, but I prefer realistic/modern settings.
  • I don't care what genders your characters are. Mine will be a bisexual cis female. Everything & anything goes.
  • I'd prefer to RP over Discord for organizational & communicational purposes but I'm flexible.
  • I'm not in the mood for something intense and extensive as far as CS goes. I'd prefer to mostly make it up as you go, kind of like TV.
  • All I really have in mind for this is slice of life, so we could keep introducing our own plot lines and character arcs. However, if you ever have anything in mind, I'm open to hearing it.
  • Ultimately I'm looking for two interested people, but I could be talked into doing multiple RPs.
  • I've got a lot of free time right now, so I'm easy to reach and eager to participate. But I'd still prefer something long-term.
That's all. I don't know how many people would ever be interested in this, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks for hearing me out.

I read a book once, growing up about a girl whose father had multiple wives, and even more kids. The older wives lived out back in trailers, with thier children.
It was, haaa mortifying yet it made me wonder what life would be like if that's how life was.
I do a crap job at a group story and I usually prefer to write just here.
But ifff maybeee you'd consider writing with me, or at least shell something out, I'd love to!!!

I read a book once, growing up about a girl whose father had multiple wives, and even more kids. The older wives lived out back in trailers, with thier children.
It was, haaa mortifying yet it made me wonder what life would be like if that's how life was.
I do a crap job at a group story and I usually prefer to write just here.
But ifff maybeee you'd consider writing with me, or at least shell something out, I'd love to!!!
It's not uncommon in a lot of cultures for a man to take multiple wives (I'm not sure about the other way around). I don't know a lot about it, but that's not quite what I had in mind; there's a difference between that and a three-way relationship.

I'm totally open to discussing something, though! What are you thinking?

This sounds very interesting, yet I haven't done this before. But I'd love a long term roleplay, with just writing nothing too complicated. (:
Do you mean Polygamy, so it would be a three-way relationship?

This sounds very interesting, yet I haven't done this before. But I'd love a long term roleplay, with just writing nothing too complicated. (:
Do you mean Polygamy, so it would be a three-way relationship?
I've never tried it before either, which is why I want to now! But yes, that's exactly what I mean. :)

farewell farewell That would definitely be something worth writing! Although I don't have Discord! and I'm not sure, but doesn't Discord have an app? Or is it only for the PC.

farewell farewell That would definitely be something worth writing! Although I don't have Discord! and I'm not sure, but doesn't Discord have an app? Or is it only for the PC.
Wonderful! As for Discord: it has an app and it's downloadable on your computer. I believe it also has a browser version, but I don't use it.

Awesome! I downloaded it to my PC and will download it to my phone, I have work tomorrow. When were you planning on starting, when you get another person?

Tbh this sounds really interesting. I've never had a poly relationship for a character, so this would be super interesting! Plus discord is ma jam lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back